Ihoverboard.co.uk reviews

Tel: +44 745 120 6525

rickj114
4/30/19

My daughter loves it! She was surprised that the speaker is as loud as it is. She was using her cousins before so she did not have any issue with learning to use it. It was ready to use right out the box. I am not disappointed at all with this purchase and the price was good. Thank you for making this product so affordable.

evelyns126
4/29/19

A good purchaseThis hoverboard is so cool, my little brother's not the most coordinated kid so I'm sure the self balancing mode its got helps quite a bit. He moves around really quick on it too, I'm surprised how fast it rolls. Can't get him off it, he takes it down to the store all the time. Seems to run great along the sidewalk. I'm really happy with this purchase it made for an awesome birthday gift.recommend it.

jamesk681
4/1/19

Tried to purchase a board for my son before Christmas. Placed order and received confirmation along with a delivery time of 2 working days, as was stated on website.
Two days later got e mail in some sort of broken English stating I needed to pay an extra £18.00 for delivery. I promptly refused and requested email to confirm what they proposed to do and a threat to cancel the order. They did not respond so several days later I opened a dispute with Paypal and surprise surprise a response came ,from the customer focussed iHoverboard, stating they needed to refund me as they did not have the board I ordered in stock. They wanted me to lift the Pay Pal dispute and would pay me directly but would take a day or so , and this is the best bit, as the accountant was not available to release the money. What a load of CRAP!
Of course I did not lift the dispute, I escalated it, and was paid back the money by PayPal.
As you can see not a good experience at all and I can only assume from what I have read from other reviews this company won't be around for long. Do yourself a favour and take a good look at the very slick website and see if you can find a section for cancellations or returns. You Won't find it!

sophiel53
2/20/19

Ordered 2, ones I ordered out of stock did not find out until I had paid and messaged them to find out where my order was. Replacement boards were sent and received both faulty one had never worked one just stopped after a month. No repair or refund unless I pay out of my own money to send the boards back to Germany!

andya100
2/3/19

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY THEY ARE SCAMMERS, THE RETURN ADDRESS GIVEN IS A WAREHOUSE IN BIRMINGHAM WHICH IS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE COMPANY. THEY ARE BASED IN CHINA AND NOT THE UK, AND IF YOU HAVE PAID VIA PAYPAL YOU WILL NOT GET YOUR MONEY BACK DUE TO THE FACT THAT YOU HAVE NOT SENT THE PRODUCT BACK TO CHINA SO YOU END UP WITH NO PRODUCT AND NO MONEY AND PAYPAL ENDORSE THIS
COMPLETE DAYLIGHT ROBBERY

mikef340
12/5/18

Avoid this company at all costs.....They have taken my money and even after providing screenshots of order number, paypal transaction and paypal activity report all clearly showing purchase they have not sent item and I am having to open a Paypal case which takes time meaning a little boy might miss out at xmas as I need the refund to buy elsewhere. Do not buy from these people. They ignore emails and never answer the phone. Terrible service. You have been warned

rickj102
6/23/18

I brought from ihoverboard a few days ago , it's good , the color is nice , just in the video ,bluetooth function is ok , can listen music ,It has led in front , when you start it , the hoverboard says iscooter. I think it's this company brand, It's a good hoverboard.

Questions? Get answers from the Ihoverboard.co.uk staff and other customers.

4 Photos for Ihoverboard.co.uk