Ihoverboard.co.uk

Ihoverboard.co.uk has a consumer rating of 2.09 stars from 11 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Ihoverboard.co.uk also ranks 6th among Hoverboard sites. The most common issues with Ihoverboard.co.uk are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

How would you rate Ihoverboard.co.uk?

“6.5 inch hoverboard is awesome”

Evelyn S.
4/29/19

A good purchaseThis hoverboard is so cool, my little brother's not the most coordinated kid so I'm sure the self balancing mode its got helps quite a bit. He moves around really quick on it too, I'm surprised how fast it rolls. Can't get him off it, he takes it down to the store all the time. Seems to run great along the sidewalk. I'm really happy with this purchase it made for an awesome birthday gift.recommend it.

“Con website dont buy”

Franklin I.
5/6/20

Dont trust dont buy. This company is a SCAM. I brought one of their scooters for £490. They sent me a faulty scooter, with a damaged rear wheel. I examine the wheel and I found broken scooter piece stick together with superglue.I sent them pictures of the faulty scooter and when I asked for a refund. They refused, they told me to keep the scooter for a while and instead of a refund they offered to compensate me £15. Dont trust, there is no refund policy. There is no warranty. There company isnt based in the uk or germany its based in china. This company has scammed and robbed many customers in the uk.

dane216
June 23rd, 2020
Scooter came damaged and have been sent back over 6 weeks ago. Still no refund. AVOID, AVOID, AVOID.
evelyns126
April 29th, 2019
franklini3
May 6th, 2020
manfredm8
April 16th, 2020
I just recently tried to purchase a scooter and never got confirmation from the company for my purchase and got worried and looked for the company reviews which I then got worried as they were all bad. I then emailed the company to say I didn't get confirmation email of purchase or tracking number and I wanted to cancel the order and get my money back. They replied and said they never received the order and said to send proof thinking I hadn't screenshoted my purchase. I sent them and demanded my refund which they come up with another story saying they sent me n95 masks which they wanted to charge me for which I didn't even order in the first place as they were giving them out free with the Scotter. They refuse to send me my money until I refuse the package of masks which I don't need and didn't order to be sent back to them when the post deliver it to me. They are a Scam company is from China not in the UK. You can't get in contact with nobody on the phone as the numbers you are given are invalid. They take time to reply just prolonging the days that you will have from purchase. Stay away by all cots it's a scam

Tip for consumers: Do not buy anything its All from China

mikef340
December 5th, 2018
Avoid this company at all costs.....They have taken my money and even after providing screenshots of order number, paypal transaction and paypal activity report all clearly showing purchase they have not sent item and I am having to open a Paypal case which takes time meaning a little boy might miss out at xmas as I need the refund to buy elsewhere. Do not buy from these people. They ignore emails and never answer the phone. Terrible service. You have been warned
carlousn
October 17th, 2019
Avoid this company. They wont acept returns unless you pay the cost to have it returned to china address. They sell faulty equipment and make it impossible to return leaving you out of pocket
sophiel53
February 20th, 2019
Ordered 2, ones I ordered out of stock did not find out until I had paid and messaged them to find out where my order was. Replacement boards were sent and received both faulty one had never worked one just stopped after a month. No repair or refund unless I pay out of my own money to send the boards back to Germany!
andya100
February 3rd, 2019
DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY THEY ARE SCAMMERS, THE RETURN ADDRESS GIVEN IS A WAREHOUSE IN BIRMINGHAM WHICH IS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE COMPANY. THEY ARE BASED IN CHINA AND NOT THE UK, AND IF YOU HAVE PAID VIA PAYPAL YOU WILL NOT GET YOUR MONEY BACK DUE TO THE FACT THAT YOU HAVE NOT SENT THE PRODUCT BACK TO CHINA SO YOU END UP WITH NO PRODUCT AND NO MONEY AND PAYPAL ENDORSE THIS
COMPLETE DAYLIGHT ROBBERY
jamesk681
April 1st, 2019
Tried to purchase a board for my son before Christmas. Placed order and received confirmation along with a delivery time of 2 working days, as was stated on website.
Two days later got e mail in some sort of broken English stating I needed to pay an extra £18.00 for delivery. I promptly refused and requested email to confirm what they proposed to do and a threat to cancel the order. They did not respond so several days later I opened a dispute with Paypal and surprise surprise a response came ,from the customer focussed iHoverboard, stating they needed to refund me as they did not have the board I ordered in stock. They wanted me to lift the Pay Pal dispute and would pay me directly but would take a day or so , and this is the best bit, as the accountant was not available to release the money. What a load of CRAP!
Of course I did not lift the dispute, I escalated it, and was paid back the money by PayPal.
As you can see not a good experience at all and I can only assume from what I have read from other reviews this company won't be around for long. Do yourself a favour and take a good look at the very slick website and see if you can find a section for cancellations or returns. You Won't find it!
rickj114
April 30th, 2019
My daughter loves it! She was surprised that the speaker is as loud as it is. She was using her cousins before so she did not have any issue with learning to use it. It was ready to use right out the box. I am not disappointed at all with this purchase and the price was good. Thank you for making this product so affordable.
rickj102
June 23rd, 2018
I brought from ihoverboard a few days ago , it's good , the color is nice , just in the video ,bluetooth function is ok , can listen music ,It has led in front , when you start it , the hoverboard says iscooter. I think it's this company brand, It's a good hoverboard.

Questions? Get answers from the Ihoverboard.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ihoverboard.co.uk?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

2.1
Have a question about Ihoverboard.co.uk?