Review of Houses For Sale

Houses For Sale reviews

Suggest Category

mishab10
2/11/19

Buyer beware. I purchased 6 or 7 zip codes. All $30 each. I've been told by Dana and it is also states by houseforsale.com that if a person does not receive a single lead from a zip code, they will be only charged $5 per zip codes. In 30 days I have not received a SINGLE lead - other than my wife was trying to figure out how the system works and she pretended to be a lead. When I cancelled the service (after just 1 month) I was emailed by Katie the following, " ....As far as refunds go, we do not promise delivery of leads at any point or in any of our documentation. We also do not process refunds for changes of heart...." It is funny someone calls my decision to cancel "for change of heart" that produced ZERO leads. It was not because of change of heart - it was because of the lack of leads. When asked to talk to a sales rep Dana or Katie - I can not get a hold of anyone. I would caution everyone about this company.

robl75
9/18/17

This Lead Generation/Community Landing Pages/Blog/Listings Site has generated 7 leads for me already. Great SEO on my blogs and landing pages. Each zip code owner sets up community landing pages and can use the HousesForSale.com brand. The more zip code owners we get, the better SEO the search engines will give us.

Questions? Get answers from the Houses For Sale staff and other customers.

Houses For Sale?