Review of Houses For Sale

Houses For Sale reviews

Suggest Category

melindad51
5/15/19

I watched the video's and set up my pages as instructed. I added my back links and spent hours writing on the area I specialized.
Nothing. - I kept updating and adding more - Nothing.

SAVE YOUR MONEY!

yvetter35
4/18/19

I have been with them 8 months......zero leads...zero calls. A few months in I called to ask what could be done to generate more calls, the lady had me change a few things on my site and still nothing. A complete rip off!

mishab10
2/11/19

Buyer beware. I purchased 6 or 7 zip codes. All $30 each. I've been told by Dana and it is also states by houseforsale.com that if a person does not receive a single lead from a zip code, they will be only charged $5 per zip codes. In 30 days I have not received a SINGLE lead - other than my wife was trying to figure out how the system works and she pretended to be a lead. When I cancelled the service (after just 1 month) I was emailed by Katie the following, " ....As far as refunds go, we do not promise delivery of leads at any point or in any of our documentation. We also do not process refunds for changes of heart...." It is funny someone calls my decision to cancel "for change of heart" that produced ZERO leads. It was not because of change of heart - it was because of the lack of leads. When asked to talk to a sales rep Dana or Katie - I can not get a hold of anyone. I would caution everyone about this company.

Response from John B., Houses For Sale Representative
Hello,

I am John Brown the creator, founder, and owner of HousesForSale.com and I have a firm belief in personal responsibility. I am choosing to hold myself 100% accountable for the actions of my team and my company, so I’m taking this opportunity to personally respond to you.

Misha, I want to first address your claim that we sell $30 zip codes. Our exclusive zip price points are: $5, $15, $25, and $35. While you do pay the full cost of the zip the first time you pay to reserve it, we only charge $5 a month until you get your first lead. This is a proof-in-the-pudding concept and one that we think is extremely fair. I see you never got to your second invoice and never got to see your price drop to a mere $30/month for ALL the zip codes you purchased!

To read a little more about what I’m talking about, you can view our terms and conditions found on our website.

I was a Real Estate Agent myself, and I hated how I was mistreated by big companies that were trying to make a buck off me. When I started HousesForSale.com, I made sure I threw out the junk I hated, like contracts, referral fees and competition within a zip for business. One of the zip codes I owned on another website had me competing with SIXTEEN other agents. Sixteen of us, all paying huge dollars to get a tiny share! Ridiculous. I despise the notion, so I swore we would only offer one agent per zip code, PERIOD!

Misha, you were the exclusive owner of your zip and the exclusive receiver of the leads that came in through that zip. I’m saddened to hear that our model didn’t work for you, even though you were offered personalized help from both Dana and Katie, including videos and basic guidance on how to build your presence on our website to attract leads. We strive to provide amazing customer service because I’ve used some horrible real estate tech products that have the worst customer service on the planet. I know I speak for all of us at HousesForSale.com when I say we worked tirelessly to help you get where you wanted to be, and during the 28 days you were on board, my team offered you as much help as they could manage.

I do admit that sometimes we do get overwhelmed. We are growing, and we do sometimes have a few growing pains. We are new still, and our team is still adjusting and looking to improve because great customer service is one of our cornerstones. We even built in a feature that allows us to screenshare and offer one-on-one training with anyone who needs it. We know how important excellent customer service is to agents like you, so we put it at the forefront of our entire platform.

Knowing that agents operate in many ways, and what works for one agent might not work for someone else, we put our heads together and built something for everyone. I know if you had continued to work with us, Misha, that we would have gotten you the leads and activity you deserved.

I would have to say one of the biggest accomplishments has been taking all the tech stuff out and make it simple to use. Heck, there is even a way you can buy a $5 zip out in the country and brand the entire platform as your own. I know that a major national portal started offering this late last year, but we were the first national platform to do so. In fact, you can do so with literally two clicks, it’s that easy. We only ask you upload a photo of yourself to represent your brand on our website.

We do highly encourage our users to do more than upload a picture as there is so much more you can do. The more you put in, the more you get out of our service. But most importantly, every time you upload fresh content or create a landing page with two clicks, you’re helping everyone else out as well as yourself! It’s something that we call Crowdsourced SEO and here is a short one minute explainer video that shows you how it works. https://housesforsale.com/zipCodeAvailability

I want you to know I hear and understand your frustration, Misha. We will continue to strive to do better and hopefully re-earn your business. I would like to reach out personally and see if we can’t figure out how this got off track, make it right, and use this as a learning experience to improve our customer service.

Thanks,
John
robl75
9/18/17

This Lead Generation/Community Landing Pages/Blog/Listings Site has generated 7 leads for me already. Great SEO on my blogs and landing pages. Each zip code owner sets up community landing pages and can use the HousesForSale.com brand. The more zip code owners we get, the better SEO the search engines will give us.

Questions? Get answers from the Houses For Sale staff and other customers.

Houses For Sale?