Review of House of Toners

Tel: 1100111011301
rma@houseoftoners.com

haroldm92
1/21/19

I have been purchasing remanufactured HP ink for my business and my home printers. Always exceptional quality...works just like the genuine item. I buy on ebay through Dillonno1 and receive the items in Illinois after just a few days. In the rare instances where a cartridge was defective, I was sent a replacement immediately.

From my perspective, House of Toners ( Dillonno1) is the best place to buy HP ink cartridges.

louiss87
4/16/18

I got 2 Canon 240XXL type cartridges. One had the top detached so it was useless. The other lasted for about 30 pages of print (no pictures). I did not save any money at all!

patn39
2/20/18

I purchased 8 cartridges (4 black & white, 4 Color) for my Dell V305 printer...after inserting 4 cartridges I decided to discontinue trying to use them. They would not print, and if they did the printing was illegible...I will never purchase from them again. I tried to contact them through ebay@house of toners.com, no response from e-bay or house of toners....Disgusted, and disappointed

royb83
2/12/18

Thinking about buying HOI Compatible Replacement for Brother LC-61 (LC61) Ink Cartridge 4PK - Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow?

roshanl1
7/31/17

I am always pleased with my purchase from Houseoftoners.com.Exceptional product again with co-company. Thank you.

Tip for consumers: Good Product. Highly Recommended.

richardr172
6/14/17

This company is selling defective ink cartridges and providing every excuse in the book to delay or refuse a replacement or refund. Look elsewhere and pay a premium to avoid House Of Toners.

robertm492
5/6/17

After reading all these poor reviews I felt I had to write about my experience with House Of Toners. I've been purchasing my ink toner from H O T for several years and have been very happy with their product, price, expedited shipping as well as their customer service. I remember having only one incident where I had a problem with a cartridge. I made one call or e-mail (can't remember which) to a customer service rep and immediately a new cartridge was sent out. There was no hassle, required return of the old cartridge or other inconvenience .

dees61
5/23/16

I ordered 2 HP 78 cartridges and 2 #15.
The #15 has no problem--It swishes and is filled.
The #78's make NO SOUND and printer says empty!
I have no use for 2 empty cartridges--need a refund!

claytonw10
1/2/16

I bought a Canon 241xl color cartridge from Hse of Toners 2.5 months ago and... 1. It ran out of ink with light (under 50 pages) use. 2. The cartridge case leaked ink... making a mess.
Stay away!

stuarts1
11/6/15

I came across Houseoftoners.com looking for ink for my printer 3520 and could not believe the prices and the amount of cartridges I could purchase. The prices are just below all others and the product is just as good if not better and best of all the shipping is free and really fast, you could not ask for anything better. You have to see for yourself and order big or small they arrive at the mailbox fast and ready to go. You just have to try this company and you will be saying the same as me. You have nothing to loose when you choose to read the review. Let me know if you like them as much as I do.

larryd36
5/18/15

I had a problem with a cartridge from house of toners. Upon receipt of my complaint, they got me a replacement right away. hard to beat their efforts at customer satisfaction

stevew119
4/22/15

I was nervous based on the reviews on this page, but I ordered an inexpensive color ink cartridge for my HP Photosmart C5280 just to try these guys out. I figured the risk was low for the price. The cartridge arrived and didn't work. The printer didn't even recognize it. So I got in touch with them through their contact page and they very quickly sent a replacement cartridge which is happily printing away in my printer. Not the best start, but they certainly stood behind their 100% satisfaction guarantee. I will probably buy from them in the future.
You tend to see mostly negative reviews at sites like this. Happy people just aren't motivated to submit reviews (unless they're shills) like unhappy people are. I wanted to reverse that trend. I'm mostly happy and I'll say so.

shirleyh41
2/11/15

Ordered over $200.00 in toners on Feb. 4th. As of Feb 9th no toners. Had to leave messages, no one answers the phone. Sent to inquiries online asking status. Received email stating order refunded to Pay Pal, paid with American Express.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY

tonyc68
7/19/14

I purchased( 2) 2packs hp61 for my hp printer. All four printed a total of 13 pages of black and color wet and blurred . emailed them no reply. I would recommend that you do not purchase Ink from them. There customer help line is a recording also no response.

hr43
6/5/14

I ordered two HP 61 XL on Tuesday, I have been checking the website constantly on my order, but it says there is no order. When I look up my account it states there has been no activity; however they have been paid for these, and I have an email stating I placed the order and it was paid in full! I have emailed them with no response, guess I will file a report to the BBB and have my bank get my money back!

howardm24
5/15/14

They sent the wrong cartridge TWICE. The second time, they just ignored my emails.
Possibly the most incompetent idiots on the web.

johnm294
3/27/14

I wish I could give good review.
I purchased two sets of this ink for my Canon MP460 printer. I ordered because I was getting the low ink message form the printer.
I continued to use the the factory ink until it ran out completely today. When I installed the replacement ink My printer comes up with an error UO59 and will not print from the black cartridge. I installed the second black cartridge and it works fine. So for the price of Two, I got one. I have requested a return from the company, we will see what they do. Right now I can not recommend this product.
UPDATE: I finally got in touch with customer service, they took my order r# and said "hold on please" and then hung up.
Nice.

davidp44
6/22/12

I purchased 12 re-manufactured HP Ink Cartridges from houseoftoners.com (920XL CD972AN CD973AN CD974AN for Officejet) that were advertised to have chips.
houseoftoners.com sells ink cartridges from their website an are also a major seller of ink cartridges on ebay.

First of all, a third of the ink cartridges arrived leaking and were a mess.
Second, not a single one of the cartridges was a 920XL (the bigger version), and even then they were not filled very full.
Third, even though hey were advertised to be "with chip" the printer saw them as completely empty; there was no way to see the ink levels.
Fourth, the ink quality is horrible, it bleeds and makes everything appear blurry.

I purchased from the cartridges same time I brought my printer. This last week the oem cartridges that came with the printer started to run out so I started to use the houseoftoners ones (the ones that were not leaking)

Even though they were advertised to be "with chip" the printer reads all of them as empty. I could still print with them though by bypassing the empty cartridge' screen, but I could only print 4-5 pages before the cartridge emptied without warning. I have been printing color images and so far I have been having to throw away half of them because one color or another has run out mid-picture. I have gone through 7 cartridges trying to print 8 pictures.

With the original cartridges that came with the printer I managed to print over 40 pictures. All of them look much better them the ones I managed to print with the houseoftoners.com carts.

I contacted them with these complaints, and they replied that regardless of their advertising they do not reset the chips on any of their re-manufactured carts. He did say that they would replace the leaking ones if I ship them back.

Response from Customer S., House of Toners Representative
The cartridges do come with a chip, just as it states. However, many printer companies code proprietary programs in the printer's operating system which will give false negatives when a non-OEM chip is encountered.

Since this review, we have undergone a change in our Quality Assurance management.
It is unfortunate that we were unable to satisfy David's needs, however, as a company which is now over 10 years old, we are constantly striving to improve our products and our service.

How can there be such mixed reviews? One says they are terrific while others don't. Anyone try HP 901's? If so, how were they? Do they have the ability to read the ink levels?

By Steven G.

Questions? Get answers from the House of Toners staff and other customers.

1 Photo for House of Toners