HotRussianBrides reviews

Tel: 1-888-786-7413
info@hotrussianbrides.com

jamesl769
12/14/18

Yes this site has successfully died this summer, it was expected end with such an idiot had been running it.
Most men whom I know left to http://bit.ly/frelove
Girls maybe went to same place

drewl8
11/13/18
• Updated review

,,functionality still the best, but it lost virtually all of it members (mostly paid cam girls) to other sites. Agencies have moved their members to sites (Veronicadates, step2love, VictoriaBrides/...Hearts) that pay higher kickbacks. They could not deliver gifts via agency in Kherson...took 6 weeks and 7 emails to get a "refund" of chat credits, but there is no one left to chat with. Chat list is populated mostly with inactive and outdated profiles. They even stopped sending fake letters written by agency ghost writers! Avoid.

“GREAT Chat Functionality”
6/13/16
• Previous review

Live chat functionality is outstanding. The ability to sort online chat by favorites and matches, and especially the unique "Black Book" page, allows you to quickly find your sweetheart on line. Upgraded membership also allows members to block annoying and meaningless "I want to chat with you" pop ups common on other sites. Streaming video quality can suffer depending on where the lady is chatting from, but is generally good and smooth. Video chat is a wonderful way to have meaningful conversation and determine how truly engaged (or perfunctory) your chat partner is with you. Best way to determine if you have a connection worth pursuing.

robertob54
7/29/18

It seems to have less members than AnastasiaDate and seems to be more expensive than RussianGirls4u but I disagree with some people saying that it is a scam. It actually looks legit to me. I will check it out a little further and may update that review after a while.

stevem683
7/8/18

I quit using this site too many recorded videos and girls are leaving the site..I have friends in Ukraine..the company is having financial issues!!! Steve M

paulj231
5/25/18

Been on the site for 2 years off and on now left it and went there in person and found a girl in real
The site is full of scammers
My friend was there for 3 years and he had experience of a girl who asked him to send 300 dollars to learn english which was cheaper than the sites lessons which she pointed out then all of a sudden she needed she thedental work so he told her to use the money for that
She then asked for more money for English lessons so he told her she should pay for thm herself she then give him the guilt trip
Her ID is 959086
If you want to watch girls naked on cam or sex chats this is the site although very expensive for that

My advise is pay for the flight and hotel and go there in person it is cheaper

hitl2
3/21/18

This a site of scammers.
DO A GOOGLE SEARCH ... see for yourself.
10,000's of testimonies about how This SITE and ALL OTHER "Pay Per Letter" SITES SCAM foreign men! SERIOUSLY ... Do a google search and see the countless complaints/tesimonies about these scamming sites that charge per letter/per minute chat.

Stay away from ANY SITE that charges "Pay Per Letter". It's a scam site.
Be SMART GUYS ... ... only join MONTHLY PAY SITES (with all chat, letters included).
Youll also see the pictures are more genuine AND REAL .... none of these glossed up pictures.

YOU'LL FIND "most OR all of these positive testimonies" are done by employees of the site/s OR by some guy who lives at home with his mum & has never had a date then gets on these sites and thinks all the women want him!!! ... WRONG!

MANY PROFILES are also on other well known scamming sites like Anastasia dating, Charmdate, Jump4Love, Victoria Hearts, worldwide-internet-dating (4-6 sites are under this dating site) etc etc etc.
The letters & chat questions the foreign guy receives are mostly generic & automated, Not of a personal nature, the dating agencies (not the sites) who communicate as if they are the woman herself OR from women on these scam sites who work for a commission just leading the foreign guys on to get money out of them!
The longer the "dating/marriage websites and local dating agencies" can keep the foreign guy corresponding the more money they make"!
The LOCAL dating agencies "HAVE THE POWER (not the dating/marriage websites) BECAUSE:
* THEY HAVE THE WOMANS PROFILES (& contact info)
* THEY SUPPLY the "dating/marriage websites" with the profiles
* THEY CHARGE FOR "EVERY letter/ EVERY minute of chat.
* THEY CONTROL ALL COMMUNICATION (use their own interpreters to manipulate correspondance).

BEFORE YOU DECIDE ...LISTEN TO THIS INFO ... tells you how it really is!

http://dreamconnections.com/scam-cure/index.php (this is strait on)

BE SMART or BE STUPID ... the choice is yours!

p.s. Ive been stung in the past and have since spent nearly 12 months doing my homework on these scamming sites! (I am not an agent or affiliate and have ABSOLUTELY NO association with any of these links)

raymondb60
1/23/18

I have been on this site for 9 years, been to Ukraine 6 times and now live here.
I can tell you from experience that 90% of the women on this site are not looking for love.
They are getting paid to or give things in exchange for being in chat.
My latest discovery is scam a man by saying 2 girls want to live with him.
I will try to add a photo or 2 here but if you are talking to a girl from Charkasy and they are in full make up and posing for photo at Hotel Ukraine,,,,you can google this hotel to see the settings and the buildings,,,, they are fakes.
The agency they belong to is giving them make up and professional photos at a minimum in exchange for them to be on chat for x amount of hours a month.
Girls here are very vain, they will do anything to look good.
I have been engaged to 2 girls here. Age for me has been a problem with the families. a lot of the problems are not the fault of Hot Russian Bride site. it is the agencies that they belong to. The agencies don't care if the girls find love,,in fact they do not want the girls to find love. They want the girls to chat and to receive letters that is how they make their money. This site is asking for a pixel count to add a photo,, the photos that I copied form the site of 2 known scammers are not big enough. the ID numbers are 935043 and 959547.

stevew249
11/26/17

I went online for a test. The women were pretty cute online but you need to contribute money to get anywhere on it. I did not. That being said I had many women send me a message being interested in me. I could not open the message of course without paying something to them. I said my name was lame. I found it funny.

jimc239
10/22/17

I was on the site twice for over a year each time. I did meet someone, but it went nowhere. Basically, this site is set up for a few people who traffic in making you feel good make money. If you actually meet someone, it's a complete accident.

One agency actually charges $450 for you to get the girl's contact info after you pay the site 100 credits for the same privilege! Often I would get the same solicitations for three-way sex or some other nonsense - obviously a fraud. There are women who send out nude photos at will, but the censors won't allow the girl you are chatting with to send far less racy material unless and until you pay to have the block removed. There are many other indications that this site is a complete scam.

herbertk18
9/20/17

I was a member about 7 years ago. I looked for women 40+. I think that most of the older women were real. Many lovely and friendly women. Maybe many of the young girls who contact older men, are not real (resp. real women looking for some dollars in the service of the site), but there are some real too. But the site is simply a money - machine, all their rules are made to take the money of the "silly" men an to take into their account. You may easily pay 10 or 20 times more than in good sites like Rosebrides.com. So they are betraying in a double way: they "betray" the men, and they "betray" some of the women, who are seriously looking for men within this moneymachine. Some may also find. I was in contact with Cathy from Sumy. I was too anxious to make wrong, so I missed her. The 3 stars are for her, not for the site.

mircos
4/15/17

this site is outstanding, simple to use and very interactive,
and you are always getting follow up from interested partners,

sonnyp6
4/11/17

i started using hot russian brides thinking it would be funny. when i started using the site i couldnt stop. filled with beautiful smart funny bride material. i thought i would be a hopeless romantic for ever but turns out i was wrong. Hot russian brides is so simple yet to modern and innovative. i cant begin to explain how great the experience has been. i would give it a 10 star if i could

elliik
4/9/17

I have started chat yesterday with ladies on the Hot Russian Brides dating website.
when I enter online , there is more than 20 ladies online, I chat with 3 of them at the same time , one with camera live and other through just chatting.

The one in camera live is blonde , nice and sexy but after little conversation she start to do some excitment as to be naked ,the other 2 girls I just saw their profile but looks very nice , attractive and all have sexy pictures. we have talk as for real relation like what you like in relation , they ask me serious questions about my job, where I live now and I ask them too same questions and if they like to travel. They said yes but that after we pass some steps to match each other and that will be review it by the responsible on the Hot Russian Birdes website people.

At the end I can say I don't mind that kind of online dating and I still beleive it could end for a real relation or marriage . I recommend that for other people to do it and have their opinion too.

connorm18
3/30/17

> The following is my experience on the website, I found it very enjoyable lots of sexy women though I question how many are real people. I got lots of messages right away so many were very direct, though they assumed I was an American quite often. There was a great amount of pictures of very beautiful women some looked like supermodels and the environment was warm I enjoyed live chatting with some of the girls they were very cool I found the chatting feature kind of slow and the website wasn't very streamlined, I even attempted the mobile site and that altogether didn't work, it simply displayed a blank white screen with the word version in the bottom right which was a bummer because I am going on through the site on a website on my iPad. All in all I really like the site and, I in fact plan on returning to the website later even I mainly love just how open minded and free spoken the girls were its not often That I feel so wanted by so many beautiful women it was the best definitely a good confidence boost ps. There is a way for you to say your from Canada but not a Canadian setting for the search filter so you know.

jamest207
2/24/17

I have been familiar with Hot Russian Brides for around 7 years.... I even took a trip to Ukraine way back when.... The first time I was on the website, I spent a lot of money. Talked to A LOT of women, very good looking women.... 95% of which, I believe, were COMPLETE FAKE ACCOUNTS. I have several reasons for my initial beliefs. Mainly, I got serious with a few "accounts" and told them I was coming over to visit and meet them in person.... then they started to slowly disappear.... There was one, however, who accepted my "intimacy request" and we chatted on skype and talked fairly often... We grew apart, both got married, then we both divorced.... she looked me up on Facebook and we chatted quite often on every social media....We picked up right where we left off and were close... Kind of more friends but thats irrelevant..... So I sign back up to HRB... And her profile tries to video web cam chat with me... starts trying to talk to me!? I immediately message her on Skype b/c thats where we talked and she spilled the beans... It was not her... It was a recording... This is mostly a SCAM people.... I had the same pics as my friend contact me from a differently named account as well. Its just sad... This site should really be looked into... IF ITS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE????? THEN IT IS!!! I hate it b/c I was a believer in it, beautiful women, and love in general.... But sadly, There is 95% shadiness to this site.... I'm still currently on there but not for long... If I like a girl I make her accept a match / request so I can talk away from the site... If a girl wants to stay there? She's not real people....... Sorry....

seabm
2/24/17

This site is run by ghost writers ... the pictures are of models and some are of very famous models like Anzhelika Anderson ... Why would she be on this site??? She has millions of male fans and has her pick of men across the world makes no sense... I contacted the site about this and they persist to leave her fake profile there obviously it makes lots of money.
During my investigations of this site I have been contacted by two of the ghost writers behind the pictures through other channels. They inform me there are whole agencies full of these ghost writers who are taught how to encourage men to continue to spend money on the site and hook them into fake relationships.
They informed me that there may be real girls on this site but they have not met or seen them.
If you want to play pretend and feel like the hottest woman on earth really want you then stay on this site if it is somehow boosting your self-esteem. If on the other hand are after a real relationship this site is only going to bring you immense disappointment and empty bank account.
The choice is yours.

globetrotteru
7/24/16

Imagine that you walk into a restaurant anywhere here in the US, it looks good from the outside, on entering you are made to feel welcome, you sit down, look through the items on the menu and order what is seemingly described as delicious food. The food arrives, you begin to taste, it is not freshly cooked, it is not the quality you expected. In fact it is all a fake! Your first thought is to send the food back to the kitchen, bring me something that tastes like it should. Sorry, didn't you fully read the menu that describes the terms and conditions? The restaurant never claims to offer original daily fresh cooked food, we offer only what our suppliers can deliver that day. Refund of your money? No, certainly not, the menu is quite clear and if you do not agree to all that is written on the menu by the owner then you must leave the restaurant, if you decide to stay then you are deemed to accept the menu as described and accept what is delivered to your table.
There are no guarantees or warranties whatsoever from owners of US registered websites in the highly unregulated business of dating and marriage agencies. This is a huge multi-million dollar industry where HRB and it's sister websites merely 'host' the product delivered by local Ukrainians and other East European affiliate agencies who are busy in the business of co-ordinating all the photography, the hiring of studios, hair-stylists. make-up artists, language interpreters, models and model agencies. These affiliates, marriage and dating agency websites all earn a slice of the multi-millions of dollars each year, all paid for in full by monthly subscriptions from thousands of men who sign up to a service that initially delivers hundreds of inviting 'template' letters from 'photoshop' profiles to their inbox each day, and then sucks in their hard earned dollars faster than a vacuum cleaner when men write letters, purchase expensive credits for chat and 'pre-recorded' video with different 'women' (affiliates and interpreters) whose only interest is to earn money.
You may be lucky to find a 'gem' amongst them, but quite frankly the odds are stacked against anyone being successful.

mylesc26
7/18/16

Hot Russian brides has so many girls to choose from its insane! My favourite part about Hot Russian Brides is that I know that all the girls are real because you can video chat with them with just 1 simple button click; as long as they have a camera! All the girls are beautiful and verified by passport so I know that I am actually talking who the profile says they are. I'm looking forwards to meeting some girls I talked to in the near future and couldn't be happier!

jeromej4
7/12/16

Hot Russian Brides cooperates with numerous marriage agencies in Russia, Ukraine and other countries of the former USSR that allows you to make choice from great number of mail order brides and exchange messages with any of them. How can all those women possibly be so beautiful? The photos featured seem to be of real women with profiles on the site. The women are so beautiful and now you can meet one. They would cook, clean, offer sex, whatever. Pretty much what you want from your wife. With the passion, emotion, warmth, everything that makes a marriage actually work it seems. It really works!

After a couple days and some emails, I found someone. My lady in Russia and I during this time have discussed everything good and bad, warts and all. This is the only way. She is a young chick, bit a educated lady, who wants nothing but honesty and love. One in a million. I would highly recommend Hot Russian Brides to lonely, single men looking to fulfill a dream of finding a good foreign woman.

williamr102
6/25/16

Hot Russian Brides a site to take seriously!

I have been on the site for several years and have met a multitude of women. In fact, I went to Kiev and met one and, she was extremely sweet but, we didn't hit it off and that was about three years ago. I'm going again at the beginning of August and, I am meeting another woman that I have been corresponding with for several years, actually. I have received letters from all different ages of women in all different types of women and they are absolutely gorgeous! Different sizes, different types, but all, very beautiful and very sexy! Many I have spoken to, on and off, for a long time and, the one thing that has really impressed me, unlike many of the women that I meet here, is that they are very sweet, honest, and truly want to develop a relationship with a Western man because they have been used and abused by Eastern European man who only want sex, especially with the beautiful ones who happen to be on the site! Very occasionally, you will meet one or two who, despite the agency rigorous vetting of the women who join, will not be real! Not everyone can join and, the site does a very good job in making sure that there are no scammers nor people who do not exist! The site is also responsible and if you have a complaint, addresses it very quickly! And, not only do they remove those individuals from the site, but they refund the credits that you have spent with these very few women. Of course, is not the real thing but, the women want to meet you in person, and not have an email type of relationship, back and forth. These women come from every level of employment, but, you need to realize that even with a college education, many of them cannot achieve their goals to work in the fields that they have university degrees in! The most important thing to realize is that these are women who are extremely serious in their desires to meet a good man! One can go on other sites and meet everything, and I have been there, and have met a lot of scammers who don't have proper review by the site but the site definitely does! I have met some amazing women here and, in fact, I am going back in a month to me a very well educated and successful woman. The site does its best to make sure that you are properly protected! And, it performs its due diligence in making sure that the women are protected! And that is important on both sides. If you are looking for true love, then this is the site for you. If you are looking for fun, you can join here, but, you may not be able to pass the rigorous standards with which the site operates! You also need to understand the cultural differences between Western women and Eastern European women! The most important thing is to treat them as a lady with all due respect! it takes a while to learn that but, as long as you treat them with honesty and integrity, you will be well received! And, like me, the agency will help in creating the greatest of experience in your quest to seek that one right person with whom you will be able to achieve your goals!

I am very happy with the agency, have met a lot of women, correspond with many, some just as friends, because of significant age differences or other issues but, overall, they are just simply good people! And besides, they are very sweet, caring, and many times will write you just to see how you are! That is something that we sometimes don't see in the West! It is definitely a worthwhile endeavor and definitely worth taking that chance!

Bill R.

mariond18
6/25/16

Its clear that these reviews are written by people who are affiliated with HRB. It is true that most of the women are "REAL' but what is also true is that the agencies in Ukraine use many tricks to get men to chat and write letters and to spend money. There may be a woman or two that are really sincere...but most of them are either paid or earn some sort of gift for attracting men. The agencies in Ukraine do this...men are FOOLS to belong to this site.

kurtj5
6/23/16

I have been on the site Hot Russian Brides for quite awhile and have to say it is the best site online today. There are so many different women to get to know and so many women that are unique. The women on Hot Russian Brides are so friendly and just want to meet the man of their dreams. Having love and happiness in their lives is what's most important to many women. One of the great things about this site is the online web chat so you can actually see that the woman is real and the same woman in the profile you are looking at. A few tips I have about talking to women on this site is just be honest about yourself, be courteous to the woman you are talking with, and just compliment the woman when you can because I have seen for myself how much they really appreciate that.

bruceb94
6/23/16

I have been a Member for many years. I met the most gorgeous women in the world who are truly searching for love. I have been a member at other Russian sites and decided that none of them can match the quality, the service and ease of communicating with the ladies so now I am only a member of this site. This is the best site to meet your future wife.

dennisb102
6/23/16

I have found this site to be full of not only beautiful ladies, but lovely women in who they are as well as being smart and articulate. I do not hesitate to recommend this site if you are looking for a woman that is feminine and proud to be so. There is an assortment of ladies in age, beauty and intelligence. The one overriding characteristic I think is that these women are strong in character yet they still want to find and rely upon a man with whom they can be weak. This is a strength in my opinion, as to many women in the world see being a woman as something less than a man. These are smart and strong women in their character, so do not be misled into thinking that just because they are pretty that they are not strong and equally smart and with varying personalities that I am sure will intrigue you.

neilr41
6/22/16

I have been a member of Hot Russian Brides.com for quite some time and I am not rushing in seeking my beloved and although a serious business it is also enjoyable with a lot of fun when interacting with many gorgeous and shapely women.
As in all walks of life there are a few bad eggs but I consider myself intelligent and quite experienced in life and it is soon apparent how many lovely ladies are really seeking their future husband and without doubt the Slavic mentality is what I need in my future wife.
The site allows exchange of emails including photograph attachments and more importantly Live Chat with the option of actually seeing your date on camera and being sure that she looks the same as her profile and the site also includes the facility to treat any lovely lady that you are interested in and ultimately to be able to obtain personal contact details to contact outside the site and of course arrange to meet which is the ultimate aim to be able to form a union.
I heartily recommend Hot Russian Brides to any man interested in exploring the possibility of creating a relationship with one of several thousand Slavic Beauties.

Tip for consumers: The lovely Web Hostesses are frequently online to offer assistance and the few times I have encountered any issues, they have been able to sort a quick resolution and also email assistance with site admin has been beneficial and you should not be afraid of approaching either option.

2 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Anthony, The high cost of operating our service does not allow us to provide unlimited chat or emails, or to change our price structure at the present time. Internet access is charged per minute in Russia and the Ukraine, unlike in much of the world where it is charged via a flat monthly fee. In addition to providing the technology that the ladies use, we also have an extensive infrastructure of administrators and translators to make the dating experience of our male members as comfortable as possible, at significant cost to us. We strive to provide excellent communication services and seek out ladies who are sincere in their quest to explore international relationships and while we cannot make any guarantees, we take the appropriate steps should a lady be found in violation of our Terms. We would be happy to discuss any questions or concerns you may have further. Our office hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 5:00pm EST and we may be contacted at the phone number provided on this page. Tatiana

By Tatiana P., HotRussianBrides Representative

Efimova, Our office hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 5:00pm EST. Please contact us at your convenience so that we may help you with the signup process.

By Tatiana P., HotRussianBrides Representative

Our Terms clearly outline ethical guidelines for our male and female clients, as well as the agencies we work with. All members agree to these Terms in order to use the site. We investigate all instances of possible unethical behavior. Our agreements with the female members affirm that they are indeed seeking relationships, that they acknowledge that they are not being paid, and that they will not ask for money and gifts. We are very committed to our anti-scam policy, which you may read in full on our site, and if you have details of a specific situation that you find questionable please forward them to us as soon as possible so that we may investigate.

By Tatiana P., HotRussianBrides Representative

Oscar, If you would like to exchange contact information with a lady you are able to do so once you have completed the Qualification and IMBRA requirements. We would be happy to explain this further via telephone. Our office hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 5:00pm EST and we may be contacted at the phone number provided on this page. Luka, The Terms of Use strictly prohibit members and users on our sites from being paid and we neither participate in, nor promote, or condone any such conduct. We require signed written and recorded video attestations from all foreign/non-American lady participants to emphasize and establish that we do not allow such conduct on our sites. Furthermore, we also prohibit these activities via written signed/executed agreements with all its overseas independent agencies/affiliates so that they too are forbidden from participating in any such conduct. Should you have specific evidence that any member of our site is in violation of our Terms of Use we request that you forward such evidence to us immediately so that we may investigate and take the appropriate actions. You may reach us at the telephone number provided as well to further discuss any questions or concerns you may have. Tatiana

By Tatiana P., HotRussianBrides Representative

Bill, Please feel free to contact us during normal office hours, Monday-Friday from 8:30am to 5:00pm EST, via phone or email and we would be happy to assist you! Tatiana

By Tatiana P., HotRussianBrides Representative

Save your money. Many women won't share personal info info at all. The IMBRA process is a crock.

By Jack H.

Questions? Get answers from the HotRussianBrides staff and other customers.

HotRussianBrides?