Hotpoint.eu

Hotpoint.eu has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Hotpoint.eu also ranks 87th among Home Appliances sites.

How would you rate Hotpoint.eu?

“Indesit tumble drier”

Michelle F.
2/15/16

Last year I was notified I had purchased a tumble drier that was potentially faulty and of risk of setting on fire. At this point the tumble drier was less than 12 months old. I was told they would fix it within 8 weeks. I then called back when I had heard nothing to be told, the system had a fault and had not repaired machines in a first come, first served basis. I have just received a new e-mail saying it is now going to be June before it can be fixed, although they are offering me a new machine for £99. It will cost more than £99 to sent out an engineer, yet they are not willing to replace my faulty machine that is not fit for purpose. This morning I have been sent all round the houses, when I called the call centre. Firstly I was on hold 8 mins to be told I needed to speak to someone else and they couldn't transfer me. I was then on hold a further 5 mins when I called another number, to be told again they couldn't help me. I was then on hold a further 18 mins to speak to someone called Emma and when I asked to speak to a Manager she cut me off. I was then on hold a further 10 mins when Richard answered and he put me through to a Manager. I explained I was suffering from cancer and was facing major surgery in a few weeks and needed a working machine, she explained I couldn't have a free machine, but could pay for a new one at £99, but she couldn't tell me how long it would take to receive it. This is disgusting, how many house fires do they want to be responsible for! Great result I have received a call today from Indesit and they are exchanging my dryer for a new one. Thank you Karen who rang me and has put my mind at rest.

michellef35
February 15th, 2016

Questions? Get answers from the Hotpoint.eu staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hotpoint.eu?

Have a question about Hotpoint.eu?