College Homework Help Experts

College Homework Help Experts

www.homeworkhelpdesk.org

College Homework Help Experts has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. College Homework Help Experts also ranks 26th among Colleges And Universities sites.

How would you rate College Homework Help Experts?

“Creative photo description”

Pierce S.
1/8/20

Sweet! Didnt think anyone would like to help me with the order coz I had very unconventional instructions. I had a random photo from instructor who wanted this photo to be analyzed but not visually (from the photographers perspective), but as a random person who sees the image and suggests the story behind it. It was a creative story, and me and creative do not go together. I tried another website, but their expert, as they call him, wrote me a couple of sentences about light balance and stuff, though I told specifically not to include things like that. Here, I got everything I needed: a catchy story, a great description of the shot, and a high grade for my homework. So, why not to give it a try once again with another type of tasks? I know I will.

pierces24
January 8th, 2020
Lara K. – College Homework Help Experts Rep
Hi, Pierce! Thank you for the review! We have experts in almost any field. Please give us a call and see for yourself!
sydneyk28
October 22nd, 2019
Verified purchase
Really, not much to say. The order placement process is simple. The support girl I was talking to was polite - sounded young and a bit weird tho. I got notifications when they found me a writer and when the RP was finished. The writer formatted it wrong but everything else was alright. Just what I expected but they need to hire better writers. Overall, the service is decent. Hope this helps.
Lara K. – College Homework Help Experts Rep
Hi, Sydney! Thank you for the informative and helpful review! We are doing our best to maintain a team of the most professional writers on the net. You can see it for yourself if you decide to place another order ;)
cathh5
October 30th, 2019
Verified purchase
Darlings, you are FANTASTIC. I get everything done without lifting my finger and now I have time for really important things in my life. I recommend this site to all my friends so that we can go out together without worrying about homework
Lara K. – College Homework Help Experts Rep
Hi, Cath! Thank you for the review! We think you're fantastic, too!
keelyf2
November 15th, 2019
Verified purchase
I'm a full-time nurse, LNP, who works shifts in the ER and post-operative care units. I spend at the hospital from 60 to 80 hours, but I wanted to get a promotion and for that I need a MSN. I have almost no free time to spare for my education. Though I try to do most of the work myself, with my job and family on hands, I barely have an hour of free time for myself. You made my life so easier! I know that I should be doing all those presentations, discussion boards, and viewpoint postings. But I believe the only thing I really would address on my own will be the final project in the course. Thank you, people! Without you, my life would be miserable.
Lara K. – College Homework Help Experts Rep
Hi, Keely! Thank you for the review! Thank you for your work as a nurse! We are always happy to help!

Questions? Get answers from the College Homework Help Experts staff and other customers.

Lara K.
Customer service

How do I know I can trust these reviews about College Homework Help Experts?

Have a question about College Homework Help Experts?