Brigham Young University (BYU)

Brigham Young University (BYU) has a consumer rating of 4.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Brigham Young University (BYU) also ranks 4th among Colleges And Universities sites.

How would you rate Brigham Young University (BYU)?

“As hard as it was to navigate, and all the...”

Melissa T.
2/4/11

As hard as it was to navigate, and all the things I haven't found yet, this site is great. I get to find my grades, class schedule, teacher reviews, blog posts, and all sorts of other things. Just use a search engine and you're in business. I love it there by the way. If you are independent and want a university with great values, teachers, and places to study, BYU is for you. I had a friend that is not Mormon (after 5 years of being around an LDS community), but she is amazing. The values, as strict as they are, are there only to help. You shouldn't pay to sleep through class (cliché, I know). the teachers are great, and more than willing to help out! I have posted many reviews on them because I use ratemyprofessors a ton.

dans69
June 18th, 2013
melissat1
February 4th, 2011

Questions? Get answers from the Brigham Young University (BYU) staff and other customers.

Official page for Brigham Young University. Undergraduate applications: https://www.lds.org/church-education/college-application?lang=eng Graduate program info: http://graduatestudies.byu.edu

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Brigham Young University (BYU)?

Have a question about Brigham Young University (BYU)?