HomeChoice

HomeChoice

HomeChoice has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate HomeChoice?

“Lively kitchen wares”

Taim M.
10/18/19

I have seen the advert and the catalogue of home choice, I so love the kitchen ware. I couldn't even resist but to make an order of my dinner sets that are on sale. I am so exited I can't wait for my order to arrive.

taimm
October 18th, 2019
sunnyboyn
May 31st, 2019
If you wanna decorate your bedroom,then homechoice is 5he right store for you,cheap prices and their reversible blankets are awesome

Questions? Get answers from the HomeChoice staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about HomeChoice?

Have a question about HomeChoice?