HomeChoice

HomeChoice has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. HomeChoice also ranks 12th among Home Care sites.

How would you rate HomeChoice?

“Best home accessories”

Sunnyboy n.
5/31/19

If you wanna decorate your bedroom, then homechoice is 5he right store for you, cheap prices and their reversible blankets are awesome

“They share your private information publicly”

Maryam M.
7/11/20

Dont share your personal information with HomeChoice, they share it with strangers. I don't have a HomeChoice account however Miss Letlala does. I don't know why im getting phone calls and messages about her account. I e emailed HomeChoice and informed their call Centre representatives that I am not Miss Letlala however the still continue to send me her ID and personal information. Do you understand how much damage can be done. I can easily buy things on her account, I can use her ID for illegal purposes. But nope, HomeChoice doesn't care. They continue to give me her information. Absolute idiots.

sunnyboyn
May 31st, 2019
taimm
October 18th, 2019
I have seen the advert and the catalogue of home choice, I so love the kitchen ware. I couldn't even resist but to make an order of my dinner sets that are on sale. I am so exited I can't wait for my order to arrive.
maryamm27
July 11th, 2020

Questions? Get answers from the HomeChoice staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about HomeChoice?

Have a question about HomeChoice?