HomeChoice

Better Business Bureau
1.5 / 5
Reviews.io
2.2 / 5

HomeChoice has a consumer rating of 1.67 stars from 9 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. HomeChoice ranks 40th among Home Care sites.

How would you rate HomeChoice?

“Best home accessories”

Sunnyboy n.
5/31/19

If you wanna decorate your bedroom, then homechoice is 5he right store for you, cheap prices and their reversible blankets are awesome

“Homechoice fraudulent account nightmare”

Nkhulu K.
9/13/21

Homechoice allowed someone to open a fraudulent account using my details. On making them aware they did their reviews and confirmed it was indeed fraud. That way October 2020. Now September 2021, 11 months later they still haven't closed nor notified credit bureau as they had promised. I have never had any dealings with them. They are fraud, the whole company.

nkhuluk
September 13th, 2021

Tip for consumers:
Always check the debit orders that come off your accounts.

None

yvettej52
May 13th, 2021

I settled my account they informed me it will take 24 to 48 hours until I can receive the closure of the account letter. More than 48 hours later I have not received my account confirmation letter. Every single person I have spoken to has given different stories, different turnaround times. A call cannot be transferred to a supervisor or manager HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE. I was promised the Supervisor will phone me back. 15 hours later no phone call.

sunnyboyn
May 31st, 2019

maryamm27
July 11th, 2020

Dont share your personal information with HomeChoice, they share it with strangers. I don't have a HomeChoice account however Miss Letlala does. I don't know why im getting phone calls and messages about her account. I e emailed HomeChoice and informed their call Centre representatives that I am not Miss Letlala however the still continue to send me her ID and personal information. Do you understand how much damage can be done. I can easily buy things on her account, I can use her ID for illegal purposes. But nope, HomeChoice doesn't care. They continue to give me her information. Absolute idiots.

brandyf74
December 3rd, 2021

I feel there is a big communication error in this company. Told whatever you get you to purchase then different upon delivery. Understand they can not come in. Fine, great, but how do you think you can put appliances in a yard and think it's ok. They have a dolly, but you can't use it. They said it was liability, well what about liability when I get hurt picking up the appliance with no dolly, that they had and was using. Then delivery wants to argue with me at my door when he came back the second time. Telling me what he told me. No, I know what you or whoever told me. I would of never bought appliance if I knew it was going to be thrown in the yard. Even furniture I bought in the pass was thrown in my yard when I came home from work. 3 hours before delivery was scheduled. Even then, someone came back and delivered it to my door, like stated. I told myself last time, I'd never go threw them again and still tried. They can keep that crap, I'll always go with someone else. There is no picture of proof because I told him he can take it back. I can't do nothing with a washer in my back yard

Be mindful of delivery.

Couch

taimm
October 18th, 2019

I have seen the advert and the catalogue of home choice, I so love the kitchen ware. I couldn't even resist but to make an order of my dinner sets that are on sale. I am so exited I can't wait for my order to arrive.

juanl251
June 12th, 2021

Joke of the year: Below is a post I made to try and warn others about Homechoice, my first experience with them, and last! After the post I was contacted and was told that they have now infact received the wrong package I sent back (they sent me not at all what I ordered), and said they in the process of correcting it, I will receive the goods I paid for... After weeks of struggling to get them to fix their mistake they send me the exact same wrong goods back again, pathetic!...

Don't support this business! My first experience with them: Placed order, paid, package arrived and it was not what I paid for. Had to wait 14 days for courier to collect, then was told have to wait another 14 days, now another 14days later they say after collection it can take up to 30 days. You telling me the courier is riding around for almost 2 months with the package? This was a Mothers day gift, we now in June and they saying it can take another 30 days. It sounds more like they dont know where the package I sent back is now... So my first experience with them: They did not check the package before sending to me (Which seems to be a norm when looking at the other reviews), then they make me wait almost 2 months to fix their mistake!?! This is just ridiculous! Still waiting to get my correct package! When?

STAY AWAY

Curtains

mosiameemangm
March 5th, 2021

I been calling since mid February 2021 but no1 is assisting me. I paid up my account and I I forwarded my paid up letter to contact center so that my my account can be updated at credit bureau. I been calling everyday so that I can speak to the manager I was told the manager will call me. Agents are rude and customer service is very poor

Tip for consumers:
Dont open an account at homechoice just do cash payment to avoid stress

Shoes and blankets

enricof13
July 5th, 2021

BAD BAD BAD DO NOT SIGN UP!
20 days still I have not received anything at all whats going on your services is the worst

Tip for consumers:
BAD BAD BAD DO NOT SIGN UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Products used:
BAD BAD BAD DO NOT SIGN UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Questions? Get answers from the HomeChoice staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about HomeChoice?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

1.7
Have a question about HomeChoice?