Review of HolyClothing

Tel: 6-810-128-1037
store@holyclothing.com

tammyp144
1/25/19

Finally a site that provides clothing for my style! Been shopping for 6 years and only had 1 probably. Dark purple tunic bled too much on other calls even though I took procautions. Not so bad to even bother them about it. I will continue to buy dresses from them every chance I get!!!!

jennyb125
11/22/18

I love the dresses I have purchased. I get lots of compliments about the dresses. I have found as I am large chested I need to buy a larger size for button down the front dresses. I love the soft feel of the material. A warning is wash the dresses separately as they will lose dye and the last thing you want is your white clothing to change colour like I did recently. I love this clothing.

kathyi31
11/22/18

Holy Clothing makes the most beautiful clothes! Such amazing styles, excellent colors, and great fabrics. I get compliments every time I wear something from Holy Clothing. I have several items, and I love them all.

maryeileenf
11/19/18

I have been doing business with this company for easily a decade and their clothes are fantastic. No matter how casual or dressy the item, I am always complimented. I wear the clothes to work, for daily dress, for dressy dinners and even as costumes. As a "curvy" woman, I love that their items run true to size and also usually include a tie or adjustment in the back in case I've gone up or down in size. They wash and wear over and over again. On the rare occasion that I make a mistake in an order, they are very easy to work with in arranging a refund or replacement. I like that the clothes are ethically sourced and all hand made. The prices may seem high to some who are used to "Major Box Retailer" prices, but you are getting a lifetime garment here! Besides, if one gets on their mailing list, they have awesome sales from time to time when it's possible to pick up several items for the price of one at regular price. Just can't say enough about this amazing company and their comfortable, elegant clothes.

lucijar
11/19/18

I have several HC dresses now, and each one of them is super comfortable to wear and attracts plenty of compliments on its beauty. Despite being extremely lazy with laundry, I've also never managed to ruin one in the wash as they are really easy to care for. The fact that they pay their staff a living wage makes me feel good about how often I buy their clothes. (I've pretty much stopped shopping for clothes anywhere else)

estellab4
11/19/18

I started wearing Holyclothing for work about two years ago. My first order was over $100 to take advantage of the free shipping offer. I shopped carefully to be sure everything was in stock because I did not want to wait long for my new blouses. Everything arrived to the US from India in less than a week.
I started handwashing everything, as the instructions stated, but as I collected more like colors, I started turning them inside out and using the hand wash cycle, and fabric softener , and then hanging dry in my basement. Yes, it takes about a day to dry, but i have had little shrinkage and very little fading. I only do touch up ironing since the fabric softener helps release wrinkles.
I Blind stitch the band behind buttons closed and wear the blouses as pull overs to prevent gaps at the bust. No other changes.
I own other clothing from India, but none seems to last like Holyclothing, or have the number of styles.

deniseh213
11/18/18

Bought one dress so far and got fast service, plus fabric is soft and comfortable and colour stayed brilliant through the first wash. Definitely plan to buy more from Holy Clothing!

cheryls319
11/17/18

I've been ordering and doing business with Holy Clothing for over 5 years, and never once have I had a negative transaction or result with Holy Clothing. Au contraire, I'm so happy with all my Holy Clothing garments I can hardly wait to order more. Always responsible in manufacturing and business transactions, I've exchanged, returned and negotiated transactions never with any qualm or question. They're always happy to please any client and strive to create return customers.

brendaf138
11/17/18

Love the styles, and larger sizes available. Does take a bit to receive stateside cause expediated shipping is pricey. Good quality is worth the price but I can't afford the fancier items!

lyndat35
11/17/18

Four Holy Clothing dresses later I continue to be impressed with this company.
Fabulous range of colours in all sizes, dresses that suit all ages, quality sewing.

berniek28
11/17/18

I have several pieces and each time I wear one, EVERYONE wants to know where I purchased them. Check out the website www.holyclothing.com

carened
11/17/18

I have ordered several times from Holy Clothing and I'm in love! True to size, fast delivery and the product is fantastic. No complaints here.

carriek64
11/17/18

From the first item I received as a gift to the most recent items I've purchased, I have been impressed with the quality and look of each piece of clothing. Whenever I wear a Holy Clothing item I get compliments. (I tried to upload a photo but it kept telling me it didn't work )

jamad
11/17/18

Holy Clothing has the most beautiful, unique and well made clothes! I have purchased 3 dresses and 1 top from them and have been completely satisfied and even surprised at the quality and beauty of these pieces! I receive compliments every time I wear one of these beautiful pieces. I loved them so much I became a representative of the company!

kestergaylek
11/17/18

I've purchased lots of clothes from HC over the past couple of years, and have been very satisfied. They are beautiful, unique, colorful, feminine, and versatile. I love that they are rayon and therefore breathable. I'd like more garments with pockets, however, and a much wider variety of color choices. Also more calf-length dresses and petite pants.

jend84
11/17/18

My orders arrive quickly; on the rare occasions when I've needed customer service their responses are prompt and helpful. The quality of their clothing is consistently excellent, and I love that they carry extended sizes and a wide variety of colors.

maerec
11/15/18

I will say outside of how long it takes to get your clothing because it's coming from India; that I love holyclothing.

I have never been disappointed and I own about 10 of their items. I am glad they're starting to make tall dresses because I bought one dress that was just too short. So I never ordered dresses anymore unless they are for tall's. When I finally got a dress in the tall length it was great. Even after washing. What I learned what these clothes is that although machine washable you should never dry them totally. You should throw them in the dryer for about 15 minutes and pull them out. I have things that I bought from them over 3 years ago that I'm still wearing. The only thing I can say is they faded a little bit. But what can I expect from that after wearing them so many times?

I don't think there is any other place you can get Renaissance clothing and Bohemian clothing at such good prices and so well made.

thomasb550
9/10/18

Ordered in June and still no product or refund. No answers to any contacts. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY

laylav1
8/24/18

Don't buy here! The clothes are shipped from Inida, New Delhi, therefore you have to pay 43,00 at deliveriy next to the price of your product. They do not mention this in their order. When you complain about it, holyclothing is going to threat with all kinds of measures that are costing you even more money. Customer service: zero!

lorip102
4/16/18

Ordered my wedding dress from here. Absolutely loved it. Beautiful color and embroidery. Was so happy to find something in purple. Allow for shipping time if you're ordering for a special event as it comes from India.

melloneys
2/26/18

Clothing is nice, BUT sizing is hard, everything is too ample!
Also the material used is a tad hard to wash/iron and keep looking nice, much more work than other materials.
I looked like a bag of potatoes in several of my items as their sizing is very generous and I could not be asked to send it all the way back from where I live in Spain. So measure and double check with them, do not just assume you are a size 12 (their size 12 will be more of a 14).
Nice range and made well, good for hippies like me!

elizabethm202
Elizabeth M.
4/12/17

In December, 2015, Graham Kay and Holy Clothing made a big 'to-do' about turning over a new leaf and actually running their company, and factory in India, ethically, instead of just saying that they were. Graham personally offered to issue full refunds to customers who returned clothing that they had purchased thinking that Holy Clothing was being ethically run. There was absolutely no time limit stated in this returns and refund offer. Since I have been working on finishing my MS in counseling, and also dealing with multiple health issues, I just recently sent in my return, fully believing that they would do what they had promised to do in the public announcement. Now, they are refusing to honor their own agreement, after I fulfilled ALL of the requirements listed in the return/refund invitation/offer. I have given Mr. Kay notice that if I do not receive the refund, or notice that it is in process, within the next two days, I will be filing complaints with the New York and California Departments of Justice, since I am not sure which state is their legal home. Eddie Bauer offers lifelong refunds, and they are not even trying to apologize for unethical business dealings! I am stunned that Mr. Kay, and his representatives at Holy Clothing, have doubled-down, and are refusing to do what he promised explicitly, in his letter, posted here. https://freshpickeddeals.com/holyclothing.com/an-apology-from-holyclothing-931921

amandah74
3/23/16

I have ordered many items from this company over the last 3 years. Their stuff is gorgeous, high quality and unique. Excellent customer service, one item had a rip in it and they emailed me back in 30 min! Not only did they replace the item, but refunded me all the shipping costs and 1/2 the cost of the skirt. I always get compliments when wearing their clothes, and recommend them to everyone I know. They get input from customers for new designs, have contests giving away free items, and post pictures (sent to them) of real customers wearing their clothes! You can see how the items look on just about any body type! Sizes range from Small to 5X. I will be a customer for many years to come!

Tip for consumers: Prices are in US dollars, so if you live in Canada, be aware. However, even with the low Canadian dollar the clothes are worth the price!

michellef57
11/22/15

I have been buying from this company for a year or so, twice I have had small issues. Once the dress I bought had the odor of the dye they use and the other time a dress was too big.
With the first issue, I just emailed them to asked how to remove the odor. Not only did they explain what is was, how it got there, and how to remove it, but they issued a 100% refund! They insisted I keep the dress and to let them know if the odor came out...which it did very easily.
The second issue with size was super easy to fix. Since each item is made according to order, they can't do e cha ves, but all I had to do was send the dress to their office here in the states and they issued a fefu d within 5 days of me sending the dress...I ordered a new size and they gave me expedited shipping for free.
When they say fast shipping....THEY MEAN IT! I have ordered from Bali many times from other companies and it takes anywhere from 12-20 days from the date they sent to to get to me. Holy Clothing??? 4, YES 4 DAYS!
I have told everyone I know about this company!
My only complaint? I have to hem the dresses because they are too long, but I am short, 5'4".
I will buy from Holy Clothing for years to come!

Hi Brenda, They actually give exact measurements for each individual item. Some items I wear a large, and some an extra large, so scroll down the page and you will find the measurements, which are extremely accurate. Hope this helps.

By Amanda H.

Questions? Get answers from the HolyClothing staff and other customers.

8 Photos for HolyClothing