Review of HoliPlanet

angius@consaltho.com

1 star

pedrop18
7/6/15

Thanks to Holiplanet I found a very cozy and cheap apartment for my business trip in Bangkok. Will use it again in the future.

Response from Alessandro P., HoliPlanet Representative
Dear Pedro,
thanks a lot for having used our website, we are glad you have found the accommodation suitable for your needs.
roberts254
6/21/15

I have been recently in Bangkok for one month. I needed to find a good serviced apartment, as I don't like too much staying in hotels, especially for prices and privacy. I found this portal, Holiplanet, I checked it, and found the right place for me. I was surprised on how easy and intuitive is the portal, but the most interesting thing is that you can have a better price if you stay longer (the price is much more cheaper if you stay, for example, one month, instead of one night). Naturally it depends on the single structure, but in general the difference between one night and one month is huge, sometimes more than 50% less!!! I found the perfect accommodation for me, in the area I was looking for, and I saved lots of money. I absolutely suggest this portal.

Tip for consumers: It is perfect for longer stays than one night, but you can find good solutions for very short periods as well.

Response from Alessandro P., HoliPlanet Representative
Hello Robert,
your words of appreciation are really rewarding our job to provide a portal suitable for holiday rentals but also for mid-term rentals, such as 1-3 months. Usually this solution is great for business travelers or for holiday makers who want to enjoy a longer vacation without spending a fortune over the accommodation. We are glad to hear that we are achieving this goal and we are reaching also this traveler type. Thanks again for your feedback.
giuliom1
6/10/15

I found the best price for my serviced apartment in Bangkok.
Apartment was impeccable. Thanks Holiplanet !!

Response from Alessandro P., HoliPlanet Representative
Dear Giulio,
thanks a lot for taking your time to review Holiplanet on Site Jabber.
We are committed to list accommodation with good quality-price ratio, we are glad to know we are succeeding! Thanks a lot for using Holiplanet.
carolined17
5/19/15

Really happy to have booked our holiday on this site. It offered options we had not thought about or that we thought we could not afford or that it would be too complicated. It ended up being easy and perfect for us. And felt we had the best deal in terms of quality/price. Will definitely use it again.

Response from Alessandro P., HoliPlanet Representative
Dear Caroline,
thank you very much for having used Holiplanet, I'm glad you had a wonderful experience during your stay in Phuket and you have found our options interesting!
We will keep adding new villas and apartments suitable for any taste.
florenciar2
5/15/15

I found it very convenient to use Holi Planet. It is easy to use and it has a lot of properties to chose from. I stayed in a gorgeous place in Phuket, Thailand, and the savings were great. I recommend it!

lukes35
5/15/15

Nice website, I've founded it by chance on a Facebook ads and I decided to check it out. The design of the website is very cute, I like this green color and the 80's style; it was also easy to browse.
I've booked a small villa with a plunge pool in Phuket this April, for 10 days. Everything was pretty smooth with the booking process. I've paid 15% for the booking on the website via Paypal, than I received their voucher with very comprehensive information and the owner contacted me immediately to know my flight details and he gave me his bank details for paying the balance amount.

Tip for consumers: I found out that the properties with the 'Details' button are just to get in touch with the owner and ask more information, while those with the button 'Book now' allow the instant booking. I prefer the instant booking system, easier and faster.

Response from Alessandro P., HoliPlanet Representative
Dear Luke,
thanks a lot for your detailed review and for your deep understanding about Holiplanet booking process, I'm sure it will be very helpful for other travelers who wish to rent a villa or an apartment in Phuket or Bangkok. Other destinations will come soon, we will keep you informed.
alessandrop10
4/29/15

This website is a portal for direct bookings of villas and apartments. Some properties can be booked with an instant booking system and pay only 15% at booking time. For some properties there is the opportunity to exchange information directly with the owner. It's easy to browse and to use, with clear information and pictures. Currently most of the properties are in Thailand, but it seems it is expanding to many other countries. Give it a try if you would like to book a villa or an apartment during your holidays instead of a standard hotel room, it helps to save a lot of money.

Tip for consumers: You need a Paypal account to book and pay the properties with instant booking, but it takes a few minutes to register one. You can pay with credit card but it also require a Paypal account.

Questions? Get answers from the HoliPlanet staff and other customers.

2 Photos for HoliPlanet