TakeOverLease.us reviews

help@takeoverlease.us

1 star

noram57
5/25/19

Paul is very professional and it was a very good experience overall. Within 1 week, Paul was able to find candidates for my old apartment.

laml6
1/9/19

I highly recommend Take Over Lease if you are looking for professional and reliable services to find prospective tenants to take over your lease. As busy as I was with transitioning to new job, upcoming wedding, new home, and professional development, there was absolutely no way I had time to search for people to take over my lease. It was definitely worth the money. Paul, will maintain contact with you throughout the whole process and help pick out qualified tenants.

The website aims for 14 days to have your lease transfer. Although mine was longer than expected (couple of months), I knew with the location I was at and during holiday seasons, it would be difficult to find someone right away. Bottom line is, don't lose faith in the Takeoverlease process and trust the system. Paul will continuously update you on qualified people to take over your lease. He will also provide professional and expert opinion on property legalities if that problem ever arises. Well worth the money. Thank you!

tanyam42
5/30/17

I was very fortunate to have Paul help when I needed to make a sudden move from Boston to the DC area. He provided welcome help, and I was able to find someone to take over my lease no problem. I would definitely recommend this service and thank you Paul for all you did and do. My transition was so much more easier and definitely more affordable because of you.

jackien23
3/19/17

I was very pleased with my experience with Takeoverlease. They are professional and seem to have good contacts. I was able to focus on other things while the company sent prospects to see my place. I was able to turn over my lease and move on to the next place. They found people like me that needed a short term lease, not a year long lease. The company helped to meet both of our needs. They are excellent. I would recommend them.

keithn14
3/6/17

Very Happy Paul at take over lease found me someone to take over my lease. The cost was a little high I feel, almost $600.00. I felt when first joining I wasn't informed of steps I needed to take in order for this transaction to fully take place. being that it was my first time doing this, I feel like I had to fend and stay on top of things myself. would have been nice to be informed from the start that I would have to get paperwork started with my land lord. otherwise happy

hanl16
3/4/17

Before trying Take Over Lease, I experienced the pain of paying double rents for 3 months after a friend dropping out of takeover at the last minute. I've exhausted all possible channels (friends, rental websites, craigslist and local brokers) and trusted TOL more out of desperation. I have to say Take Over Lease does live up to its "hassle-free" service advertised. Paul contacted me the very next day after I submitted the listing and asked very detailed questions about the apartment's conditions and offered his recommendations on giving incentives to rent it out asap. Then TOL worked with the landlord and leads directly. I only got involved at the very end stage. TOL promises a refund if the listing is still vacant after 14 business days and my apt was rented in 3 weeks.

I highly recommend TOL for anyone who got stuck in a lease - whatever TOL costs you is way much cheaper than the potential rent loss, more importantly the loss of your time and energy dealing with the issue.

alexd115
12/15/16

I will admit that I was a little skeptical of the servicelots of stock photos, a little bit of sticker shock with the fee, whatever. But the reviews on here, Yelp, social media, etc. were so positive that I decided to give it a shot. And I had tried everything I could myself-I posted on Craigslist, multiple large Facebook groups in my area, other apartment websites...nothing.

I was transferring schools and my apartment didn't have a buy-out option. My apartment was in a student community nowhere near Pittsburgh. Paul found a ton of people to tour my apartment and was with me every step of the way, available over text pretty much constantly. He was always polite and helpful, and gave me very good advice on how to handle sticky situations with my leasing office. I don't know where in the world he finds people or how he does what he does, but he's very good at it. I can't thank him enough!

danam83
12/4/16

I did not have time or energy to find someone to take over lease my college student daughter had to leave in So Cal. they were very easily reached and worked hard. Lease was taken over in 5 weeks

braceyb
12/17/15

TakeOverLease totally came through for me! I recently purchased my first home a deal that I couldn't say no to and had to act fast on. It wasn't the best of timing, however because I was still responsible for my apartment lease that wasn't up for another 4 months. After posting an ad on Craig's List and on a local college housing website, I decided to call upon the services of TakeOverLease. At first I was a bit hesitant and questioning whether or not the company was legitimate, but the thought of paying a mortgage AND rent for 4 months quelled my fears. I had to take a chance. The TakeOverLease online application process and payment processing was very easy, and I received a call from Paul within 24 hours of submitting my application to create a game plan. Paul was able to find 3 separate parties who were enthusiastically interested in my apartment, which lead to an acceptance to take over my lease by my apartment's management company. Yay! Because of TakeOverLease, I was able to close on my new house a month early, and was no longer at risk of having to pay 4 additional months of rent. Thank you so much, Paul and the team at TakeOverLease!

skylarb3
12/2/15

I was desperately needing to move out of my apartment due to family circumstance in another state 700 miles away. After connecting with TakeOverLease, I received a follow-up phone call immediately. Within a week someone had signed off on my lease and moved in. I could not have asked for a better experience!

andrewt65
11/12/15

I moved out of my apartment in August to accept a new job a few hours away. I spent three months posting the apartment on various sites and spreading the word to friends and family, but nothing worked. I was able to find interested people but they were continually rejected by my complex. Before trying to work out a buyout agreement with my complex, I gave take over lease a try and I couldn't be happier that I did! Within an hour of submitting my information, I received a phone call and they got the ball rolling very quickly. Less than 2 weeks after starting the service they had found someone to take over my lease and the switch was completed very quickly! They were contacting me daily with updates and information about the interested applicants. They were able to save me the last 3.5 months of rent which makes this service an incredible deal.

If you are looking to get out of your lease, I highly recommend giving takeoverlease a call! They do all the work to ensure they find the right person for your apartment, you won't be disappointed! I can't thank them enough for helping me get out of my lease. My only regret is not finding out about them sooner!! Thanks guys!

tushara1
10/21/15
dannyr24
9/30/15

I was kinda panicky since my leasing office kind of shocked me to and told me that i'm responsible for a lease break fee of 3 months. It triggered me to start Googling for services that can get me out of lease early due to my job transfer out of town.

This company popped up on first page and i didn't have any choice, but to give it a shot....7 days into the service my lease was transferred over to some family of two. They were happy - i was happy!!!

Surely a pretty good company to deal with. I do in fact, recommend them.

Tip for consumers: I do recommend offering some incentives to people who want to take over your lease. It helps, believe me!

johnj200
8/21/15

My roommate & I hired TakeOverLease on a Friday, & by the following Monday that were in contact with us with a potential future tenant. Everything worked out beautifully, the entire process was painless. This is a great company to be doing business with. Highly recommended.

lanak2
5/30/15

It was a good experience. They helped me to take over my lease in 2 weeks. absolutely recommendable.

maureenm8
9/15/14

I recently found an ad for an apartment I was very interested in that takeoverlease posted. I was able to lease the exact apartment I wanted for well below it's market value by taking over an existing lease! And I have the ability to renew my lease once this lease ends. The process was smooth and painless. I would use them myself if I needed to end a lease before it's intended date.

oliviac3
9/3/14

To refer to this company simply as a good company would be an understatement. Takeoverlease.us has honestly saved me over $2500 by finding an approved tenant who took over my apartment lease in Baltimore, MD. My leasing office refused to work with me and wanted to charge me 2 months rent cause I had to break my lease due to a personal life status change.

I never even knew that someone does these lease transfers the easy way. Seriously, this guy Paul at Take Over Lease made the whole process real smooth. When I initially call the company's number, he was very reassuring and he promised 99% success. Ended up being 100%.

My personal Thanks to Take Over Lease and God Bless!!!!
-Olivia Chapman from Baltimore, MD

Tip for consumers: They are fully legit. Just call them and ask any question.

henryj25
7/27/14

I needed to get out of my lease urgently and my leasing office wanted to charge me 600 dollars with no guarantee that they would find someone to take over my lease. I found takeoverlease.us through Google and they made it so easy. They found multiple people who were interested and I was finally able to have my lease transfered. A+ service! Thank you takeoverlease.us.

Response from Paul M., TakeOverLease.us Representative
Thank you, Henry. We tried hard to find a replacement tenant for your Orlando, FL apartment and we finally delivered! On behalf of Takeoverlease.us, we wish you best of luck in your future endeavors.
mania4
7/12/14

It was great , they have found the right person for our apt. Very satisfied.

Response from Paul M., TakeOverLease.us Representative
Thank you, Mani. We are happy we helped you get out of that lease. If you ever need our services again, please contact us at anytime. We offer 15% off to all repeat customers.
zacharym18
6/19/14

My Wife and I are SO thankful for the services we received from TakeOverLease. After getting a new job, we had to relocate within a few weeks; the only problem was we had two and a half months left on our apartment lease. If we couldn't find anyone to replace us it would mean we would be liable for over $3,000.00 of rent on our unit! After applying for TakeOverLease.us we were contacted by Paul within 24hours letting us know he would do everything in his power to find us a subtenant. We couldn't believe it when he was able to schedule a viewing of our apartment only THREE DAYS LATER. This candidate was highly qualified with excellent credit. We were able to sign away our lease, move-out by our deadline, and begin the next chapter in our lives. Thank you TakeOverLease!!!

Response from Paul M., TakeOverLease.us Representative
Hello Zach! It was a pleasure working with you. We're glad we've met and exceeded your expectations at Take Over Lease! Thank you.

Yes, we can certainly help you. We have a tier-procing, which goes off of your monthly rate. You can visit our sites FAQ for more info or call our support for all of your questions to be answered. Thank you.

By Paul M., TakeOverLease.us Representative

Please read our money back guarantee policies located at www.takeoverlease.us/faq. If you have any questions, please call us at any time to speak with an agent and we will go over all of the details. Thank you

By Paul M., TakeOverLease.us Representative

Hello Eleni, Thank you for your inquiry. We do have a refund policy listed on our website at www.takeoverlease.us/faq. Sometimes, if a lead is not approved for a particular reason, we do not end the service there and we continue looking for new leads, which will eventually get approved. Please let me know if you have any other questions. Thank you.

Yes, it's! No doubt!

By Lana K.

Questions? Get answers from the TakeOverLease.us staff and other customers.

1 Photo for TakeOverLease.us