ApartmentRatings reviews

Tel: +1-916-445-1254

jimk326
12/14/18

I've used ApartmentRatings many times during searches, and the one time I ignored the bad reviews about a property, it was a year of hell. Thank you to ApartmentRatings for all those other landlords that you saved me from. You've been great, and the landlords here that complain should just go away. Improve your property and your reviews will improve.

belindas41
7/29/18

my name is Belinda i live in Moravia park apartments the staff and stay is a absolutely pleasant one I would highly recommend any one looking for a new forever home they give Moravia park apartments a call thank you Tina Mr. Tony christina gray for all you do

guestg10
12/23/17

Apartmentratings is rigged. They get paid by landlords, not renters/reviewers. Naturally they are biased. They recently removed renter responses to reviews and left only management responses. They don't allow links in reviews. I tried adding photos to my review but only 3 out of many went through. They also allow fake/paid 5 star reviews. When i tried to point out how one property has consistent 1 star rating and then suddenly a surge of fake 5 star reviews within days from each other. It's a red flag. Apartmentratings staff refuses to remove fake 5 star reviews. Since they are .com and get paid for advertising properties they may as well remove all negative reviews. Site is rigged.

Tip for consumers: Site is biased, rigged, paid by landlords. Keep in mind when posting.

louisad1
6/29/17

I have lived at Valley Spring Apartments in Renton for 10 months. I love everything about the apartment I have. The gals in the office, Anita and Sarah, are very nice and help you whenever you need it. If you have a maintenance problem it is always taken care of right away. Have no complaints!!!!

sandrar103
3/27/17

Do you desire a taste of paradise?...Then join us here at The Vue.

The landscape is simply breathtaking! Vibrant palms trees,bright green trees, rose flower gardens embedded in wood shavings are surrounded by cactus vera plants, and multi-colored ceramic vases that contain desert palms made of brbigonze metal art which showcases the entrance of The Vue. The pool area is its own oasis-big boulder rocks burst forth torrents of waterfalls, and various size palm trees overlap hues of orange and blue hammocks,and an abundance of colorful lounges inviting you to lay back and bask in the rays of the sun. Also, there's a doggy play area, and friendly playgrounds for the kids! And what's more, come together for exercise mania in their fitness area with up to date equipment. There are also many fun filled activities that are held throughout the year. It is said that it takes multitudes of counselors to accomplish much. The Vue offers an amazing leasing management/maintenance team who exceeds the residents expectations. Situations are handled not only in a professional, timely, and efficient manner, yet the tea possesses a kind, gentle wisdom that puts each resident at ease. In this parched desert city such as las vegas, let The Vue at 5325 east tropicana ave. be your hidden treasure island!

genec29
3/3/17

Great apartmentsong to live in I've been here a year, and I feel right at home, the management is wonderful especially Kathy.

damarisg2
2/28/17

Excellent facilities. Highly qualified staff. Great TEAM!!! Always looking for a way to help you.The maintenance of the buildings is excellent. The staff always answers my demands on time

jaymeb1
2/24/17

I live in Republic Mo in a Wooten property. The staff is friendly, the grounds are well kept. Any concerns I have are addressed quickly.

tracies9
1/22/17

Just wanted to give a special high five & thanks to a Special office member in Yorkcreek apartments Mr. Trevor Herndon, He is a perfect example of a person in position that his job can be done with a heart, smile & a great attitude. Keep doing an awesome job Trevor you truly are the HAPPY in office every time I stop in. If this guy was paid by his bubbly attitude he wouldn't have to work. Keep up the good work Trevor:)

Tracie Smith

barbarab208
1/9/17

I have been living at Fox Run 2 for almost 2 yeats now. I have been very happy living here with my son. Love the apartment. I live on the 3rd floor with vaulted ceilings and skylights which make the apartment feel very spacious and have lots of natural light. Would recommend living her to anyone...barbara b

biog1
12/12/16

All review sites have an option to claim your business listing; correct it if there is inaccurate information; and respond to reviews WITHOUT requiring you to pay a fee. But ApartmentRatings.com owned by internetbrands.com will not allow you to claim your business listing unless you pay a fee upfront. And when you email or call them, no one answers the phone or responds to emails. What they are doing to businesses is simply extortion, holding them hostage ... forcing them to pay up to try and gain control of their online reputation. Horrible, horrible and dishonest business practice.

jessicas205
12/2/16

I have live here for almost 3 years and I love it. The staff are amazing and wonderful.

vickib44
11/1/16

Although their are a few legitimate reviews, we have found any negative ones are from a renter that has had violations and evictions and trying to find a way to blame someone besides themselves for their behavior. I don't think this is a good source for any potential renter, unless they look at them as the management must be doing their job and making it a nice place for us to live by getting rid of the problems. I agree that this website is unfair because any response we have tried to post gets deleted and people can say anything nasty they want. Google review is a fairer website and lets the management respond. I also agree that this website should be taken down for these reasons.

janee75
10/4/16

I thought apartmentratings was an unbiased site until I saw approximately twenty negative (and only negative) reviews disappear... This included my negative review as well as my neighbor's negative review.

josha17
12/13/13

This is a pretty solid review site for apartments...another good one is apartmentreviews.com.

markl30
1/31/12

Negative reviews mysteriously disappearing!

The place I used to live in used to have a rating of 18%. But in the last couple years many of the negative reviews - particularly the ones mentioning the bad insect problems - have mysteriously disappeared! Having lived there myself I know the insect problems were bad and the reviews were legit. Now the place has a 34% rating.

Don't trust this site at all - the ratings of apartments listed are completely fraudulent!

Also it's my belief that positive reviews are more likely to be the fraudulent ones than negative reviews. Management has a vested interest to keep their rating up and create fake reviews (especially if they have a crappy place). The average person who has bad experience will post one review - they're not going to recruit 10 friends to write negative reviews about the place. Management also is free to respond to reviews in the comments section to present their side of things.

andrewk11
6/15/11

I consider this website a very good way to make an idea about your future apartment.
Indeed anyone could register and say anything but remember "there's no smoke without fire". So if a community has a lot of bad reviews, something is wrong. It is true that people tend to make a bigger deal out of their bad experiences , but there's always a piece of truth.

Always look at communities with more than 20-30 reviews.

megane
4/26/11

As a first-time renter, you never really think about the factors involved in your first apartment. Is the management helpful? Is the building safe? How old is the complex? How is the parking situation? How prompt is maintenance in fixing that leak in the ceiling? Does your room become a pulsating drum every night because the guy above you is blaring is Killswitch Engage album?

Apartmentratings.com takes all of these things in to account based on residence reviews. Renters submit their reviews based on a multitude of factors that provide you with a percentage of approval and a ranking of the building for each of several factors. I found this to be a great gauge and preliminary starting point in the apartment hunt. My best recommendation is to seriously consider complexes with ratings of 75% or better with at least 20 reviews.

The safety ratings are based primarily on the number of registered sex offenders in the area (a helpful and unbiased tool based on external source information) and they provide you with a tentative figure for rent that I've found to be within one hundred or so of the amount stated on other sites like rent.com. They even provide you with a map of other rated apartment complexes that you can view; this is actually the best way to browse the site.

Definitely worth a gander if you're in the market for a change of scenery!

cityc
4/4/09

Terrible! - I can't believe this website is legal! Anyone can lie and say anything and say it anomously and nothing is verifed. At least with the better business bureau if someone complains a business can tell their side of the story. With this website anyone can say anything and not have to defend their position. This site should be taken down.

As a renter, ApartmentRatings is the best, and it's free to me!

By Jim K.

When I didn't pay attention to the property reviews and thought the landlord can't be that bad, I was wrong and ApartmentRatings was right. Ignore at your own peril!

By Jim K.

Not a lawyer, but as long as you don't lie, it isn't illegal. I've read in the news that some landlords try to impose fines for leaving a negative review which might be illegal.

By Jim K.
Questions? Get answers from the ApartmentRatings staff and other customers.

ApartmentRatings?