Review of Hirt's Gardens

greenhousematt@gmail.com

9 reviews with 5 stars

suem281
6/13/18

Ordered a plant that arrived in not so good shape. Emailed and so quickly customer service had everything great!! Will order from them again. They refunded my money after sending pics! I give five star rating! Thanks so much hurts gardens! Can't wait to order more.

heidie5
4/19/17

I was nervous to order from Hirt's because of some bad reviews I read but it went better than perfect. Their customer service was amazing, my new plants are gorgeous, and got here very quickly. Thanks :)

anthonyl90
4/10/17

Product was good but customer service was great. Had an issue with an order which was addressed promptly and beyond my expectations. Hirt's Gardens cares about you and your garden.

mrsc12
3/12/17

I was not sure what condition my plants would be in when I received,the packing was excellent,very satisfied I ordered 4plants all were in excellent condition.Thanks

ivana58
3/9/17

I placed an order for a rare Boncel snake plant. It was delivered so quickly and arrived in perfect conditions. It was just exactly like the one in the photo. Awesome company!
Ivan A.
Tampa, Florida

suzanh1
2/14/17

Ordered for daughter in Las Vegas on Thurs. Amazed, because her bday day before Valentines day. She got it right on her bday on Mon in great condition. Shipped with a hand warmer inside box. Everything just like pix and she's enjoying. Thanx

davido81
5/31/16

Ordered on the internet and was very pleased with the prompt service and the
quality of the plants.

lindas240
2/9/16

I read a number of reviews and was leary about purchasing. This site had a specific plant I'd been searching for and decided I'd risk it. I was extremely pleased with my purchase. Even though it's winter 60 mi west of Chicago; the plants arrived better than I hoped. The packaging was superb; delivery charges were reasonable; the plants were larger than I hoped and they arrived without any issues. I will definetly be purchasing from Hirt's Gardens again. Linda

taithal
5/29/14

This site has great products and great prices.
I did receive a plant that was less than healthy when it arrived at my home. I sent pictures and a note explaining them to Hirt's, and within 13 minutes of my initial contacting them, my money was refunded, without my having to return anything.
Super fair business with great selection. I love Hirt's!

Questions? Get answers from the Hirt's Gardens staff and other customers.

9 Photos for Hirt's Gardens