Hermo.my

Hermo.my has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Hermo.my?

“Wide variety of choices and discounts”

Janelle W.
5/18/20

Hermo.my is an online platform where you get to choose from a wide variety of skincare/beauty products. They frequently give discounts on some big brands. Last time, they used to have free shipping if you ordered two items and above. Last I checked (few weeks ago), they'll only give free shipping for order of RM100 and above. Perhaps due to the MCO, delivery was slower than usual. Previously, delivery was very fast, items properly wrapped and packaged too. Overall, my experience with Hermo.my is good.

janellew26
May 18th, 2020

Questions? Get answers from the Hermo.my staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hermo.my?

Have a question about Hermo.my?