HermesSale

HermesSale has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 33 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with HermesSale most frequently mention customer service. HermesSale ranks 21st among Handbags sites.

• The customer service is the best, if you have any questions or a problem they will take care of it immediately.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate HermesSale?

“Repeat Customer!”

Ann M.
7/8/20

I just purchased my 4th handbag from here! The quality of their handbags is exceptional (and it's a fraction of the price! I know I own one of the other brand!). No small details are neglected. Their customer service is fantastic as well. Quick to respond to questions, easy payment and shipping options and they even send photos of your bag pre-shipment so you know just what you're getting. Highly recommend!

customer service (10)
maryw1981
May 7th, 2021
Verified purchase

I ordered the Evelyn bag to Ireland and I couldn't be happier with my bag! The quality is so good - I really couldn't tell the difference between it and an authentic Hermes Evelyn as they're exactly the same.
Service is excellent. Tracy kept in touch all the time, sending me photos of my bag and letting me know when it had been posted. Even suggesting the best way to have it shipped.
The bag arrived in a discreet box, well packed and protected.
I'm really happy with it and will definitely be ordering another bag again.
Keep up the good work!

Tip for consumers:
Don't doubt yourself. This company is good.

Bag

annm1141
July 8th, 2020

masonl47
June 18th, 2020

This bag is beautiful, the stitching is correct and every little detail was great. Arrived in like a week which is amazing and crazy! Already getting compliments. Tracy is kind and kept me up to date with everything. Will be purchasing more!

genac19
March 15th, 2021

I purchased the Birkin Bag Black Clemence Leather 30cm with Silver Hardware and I love it! It's a classic bag that I will use for a long time. :). Also the customer service is very good in communication, providing clarification if needed regarding questions about a handbag.

Handbag

janelled42
December 15th, 2020

Great communication fast shipping and perfect product. Very happy with the belt I ordered. Will definitely be ordering again. Thank you for everything!

kimo162
September 22nd, 2020

At first I was concerned about sending money overseas but Tracy helped me every step of the way. The bag arrived earlier than I thought. Tracy emailed me that day and asked me if I liked it. Not only did I like it, I LOVED IT! Thank you to Tracy and the staff for this beautiful bag! Never did I think I would have anything close to this! I love it! I have counted every stitch and looked at every detail. I can't see a difference. Thank you for sticking with me Tracy. I appreciate your patience and helping me. I can't say enough good things about this company!

lorib610
August 17th, 2020

Great service-- they frequently kept me apprised of the status of my order. They delivered a fantastic product that was exactly what I wanted and expected! I highly recommend this vendor!

heatherr408
October 13th, 2020

I was skeptical and was nervous about ordering. I looking at it for months and finally pulled the trigger. The ordering process was a little confusing but I made it. I assumed it would take months to get but I had my Hermes belt within a couple weeks and it is beyond amazing. I dont have an original to compare it to. But the quality of it is beyond my expectations. I will be ordering again... soon!

sabinel11
November 2nd, 2020

This is really a site that you can trust.
The service from tracy is super... when you send a mail you will receive always a clear an honest answer.
The produkt is really like on the photo... every step of the shipment is send by Tracy.
I send éalso the money and it was perfect. I will place my next order and i can recommend it to eveyone!
So don't worry... place an order and you will be satisfied! Xx Sabine!

chrissyr18
June 15th, 2020

Tracey was so kind and kept me up to date with everything. Shipping was smooth and fast even with a pandemic!

carlag104
March 25th, 2020

The bag I purchased was perfection. The service and professionalism of the staff was impeccable. I can't wait to place my next order.

Thanks for everything!
C. G.

johns4986
November 15th, 2019

Easy communication and fast response time. Tracy was very helpful. We received the pre shipping pictures quickly. Shipping was fast. The bag arrived about three days after we approved the photos. My wife was very pleased with the bag when it arrived.

trinee
October 8th, 2019

This is my 2nd transaction! The bag itself is AMAZING! A true mirror image of the real one at a fraction of the price. I can't believe the quality, it's the best replica I have ever seen, love it! Cant wait to order more, I highly recommend it.

allisonz6
June 26th, 2019

Customer service was amazing, I struggled with figuring out the pay process. They guided me through the steps and checked in with me to make sure I understood. They were so prompt and updated me every step of the way. Amazing customer service! The bag arrived quickly and was so beautiful. I'd been wanting this exact colour for the longest time and I was so excited to see the final result. I will DEFINITELY be ordering again.

latechiaw1
October 15th, 2019

I recently received my orange 35cm Kelly. Might I add that it came in under 8 days. This is my third purchase and I have been thoroughly pleased with each one and the wear and tear of each bag. Thanks so much Tracy and team for helping with your quick responses to all my questions.
LW

cheryle62
March 9th, 2019

I recently ordered a purse from this site and they were so helpful. I had never used Western Union and they walked me through the process. There response to me with any questions was immediate and my purse was delivered promptly. Additionally, I was very pleased with the quality of my bag. I will definitely order more from them.

roseb196
October 9th, 2019

I received a nice bag, and it was what I was looking for. I'd rate it five stars. The shipping took some time, but it was okay.

Thank you.

nicolel249
September 8th, 2019

I ordered the Hermes Evelyne III PM Etoupe bag and could not be more pleased! The quality is beautiful and looks authentic. I would definitely order from them again.

I was a bit nervous about wiring money, but chose to use TransferWise for the payment per Tracy's detailed information on how to process it. Tracy also provided excellent communication regarding delivery, payment, photos for my approval of the bag prior to shipping, and tracking/follow up on delivery. I did choose to use FedEx at a slightly higher shipping cost, but felt it gave me a better comfort level for delivery time and customs. In all, it took 2 weeks from the time I placed my order to the day I received my bag.

brunor40
October 9th, 2019

Very beautiful bag. Excellent customer service. I am a return customer and the quality is always on the top.

monikahm
June 1st, 2019

Absolutely love this bag, it seems like they followed all the details to a T! I am about to order another from them. The bag arrived on time too, just go ahead and place an order you won't be disappointed.

linas40
April 20th, 2019

I ordered a bag from HermesSale and had a great experience throughout. They are prompt and friendly with customer service and I felt SO comfortable throughout the process. My bag is beautiful and exactly as pictured. I am so happy and would definitely order again.

Bag

christiannef
April 17th, 2019

This staff is amazing. They were in constant contact with me and insured all my questions were answered. My bag shipped super fast. Te bag is perfect and I will order more in the near future.

catherinem109
December 29th, 2017

I ordered a Birkin first and loved the quality. It has been over a year and it still looks brand new. I just received another Birkin purchased for my aunt and I purchased a Kelly for myself. Excellent in every way. Very responsive customer service as well. When I was unable to include the code for a discount, they sent a beautiful scarf instead. Friendly and immediate responses to emails, etc.

ruthv19
March 20th, 2018

I purchased a red, Clemence 40 cm Birkin bag from Hermessale. At first I was a bit nervous about sending the money via Western Union before I had the bag, as Western Union had given me a warning. However, there was nothing to worry about. Hermessale is very professional, timely and shipped me my bag within two weeks! I cannot believe how beautiful my bag is! It is absolutely exquisite and I am getting compliments left, right and center. I couldn't ask for more!

lesliec91
March 2nd, 2018

This is my 4th Birkin in original leather with half-hand stitching so all I can say is you wont be disappointed. To me, the original leather is worth the extra money (even has the leather smell) due to the look and feel being so comparable to the real deal. I had a real Birkin a few years ago and after buying several bags from Tracy and seeing the high quality and outstanding customer service, I would not spend the money on a real Hermes ever again. My next bag will probably be an original Kelly and I cant wait! Dont sweat the western union payment either, its safe and easy and her discount covers the fee.

No they are not directly on the strap but are placed on a ring but they do look genuine to the the real thing.

By Monikah M.

Yes! Completely safe. I was worried too but it worked out fine.

By Lina S.

Any coupon code?

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the HermesSale staff and other customers.

HermesSale.biz offers the highest hermes quality handbags in this industry, 30 days return policy, 256-SSL, customs trouble free guarantee all together makes your shopping experience excellent.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about HermesSale?

See reviews as you browse with our Firefox extension

5.0
Have a question about HermesSale?