HermesSale

HermesSale has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 27 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. HermesSale also ranks 20th among Handbags sites.

• Customer service was amazing, I struggled with figuring out the pay process.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate HermesSale?

“Repeat Customer!”

Ann M.
7/8/20

I just purchased my 4th handbag from here! The quality of their handbags is exceptional (and it's a fraction of the price! I know I own one of the other brand!). No small details are neglected. Their customer service is fantastic as well. Quick to respond to questions, easy payment and shipping options and they even send photos of your bag pre-shipment so you know just what you're getting. Highly recommend!

customer service (10)
annm1141
July 8th, 2020
masonl47
June 18th, 2020
This bag is beautiful, the stitching is correct and every little detail was great. Arrived in like a week which is amazing and crazy! Already getting compliments. Tracy is kind and kept me up to date with everything. Will be purchasing more!
lorib610
August 17th, 2020
Great service-- they frequently kept me apprised of the status of my order. They delivered a fantastic product that was exactly what I wanted and expected! I highly recommend this vendor!
chrissyr18
June 15th, 2020
Tracey was so kind and kept me up to date with everything. Shipping was smooth and fast even with a pandemic!
carlag104
March 25th, 2020
The bag I purchased was perfection. The service and professionalism of the staff was impeccable. I can't wait to place my next order.

Thanks for everything!
C. G.
johns4986
November 15th, 2019
Easy communication and fast response time. Tracy was very helpful. We received the pre shipping pictures quickly. Shipping was fast. The bag arrived about three days after we approved the photos. My wife was very pleased with the bag when it arrived.
trinee
October 8th, 2019
This is my 2nd transaction! The bag itself is AMAZING! A true mirror image of the real one at a fraction of the price. I can't believe the quality, it's the best replica I have ever seen, love it! Cant wait to order more, I highly recommend it.
allisonz6
June 26th, 2019
Customer service was amazing, I struggled with figuring out the pay process. They guided me through the steps and checked in with me to make sure I understood. They were so prompt and updated me every step of the way. Amazing customer service! The bag arrived quickly and was so beautiful. I'd been wanting this exact colour for the longest time and I was so excited to see the final result. I will DEFINITELY be ordering again.
latechiaw1
October 15th, 2019
I recently received my orange 35cm Kelly. Might I add that it came in under 8 days. This is my third purchase and I have been thoroughly pleased with each one and the wear and tear of each bag. Thanks so much Tracy and team for helping with your quick responses to all my questions.
LW
cheryle62
March 9th, 2019
I recently ordered a purse from this site and they were so helpful. I had never used Western Union and they walked me through the process. There response to me with any questions was immediate and my purse was delivered promptly. Additionally, I was very pleased with the quality of my bag. I will definitely order more from them.
roseb196
October 9th, 2019
I received a nice bag, and it was what I was looking for. I'd rate it five stars. The shipping took some time, but it was okay.

Thank you.
nicolel249
September 8th, 2019
I ordered the Hermes Evelyne III PM Etoupe bag and could not be more pleased! The quality is beautiful and looks authentic. I would definitely order from them again.

I was a bit nervous about wiring money, but chose to use TransferWise for the payment per Tracy's detailed information on how to process it. Tracy also provided excellent communication regarding delivery, payment, photos for my approval of the bag prior to shipping, and tracking/follow up on delivery. I did choose to use FedEx at a slightly higher shipping cost, but felt it gave me a better comfort level for delivery time and customs. In all, it took 2 weeks from the time I placed my order to the day I received my bag.
brunor40
October 9th, 2019
Very beautiful bag. Excellent customer service. I am a return customer and the quality is always on the top.
monikahm
June 1st, 2019
Absolutely love this bag, it seems like they followed all the details to a T! I am about to order another from them. The bag arrived on time too, just go ahead and place an order you won't be disappointed.
linas40
April 20th, 2019
I ordered a bag from HermesSale and had a great experience throughout. They are prompt and friendly with customer service and I felt SO comfortable throughout the process. My bag is beautiful and exactly as pictured. I am so happy and would definitely order again.
christiannef
April 17th, 2019
This staff is amazing. They were in constant contact with me and insured all my questions were answered. My bag shipped super fast. Te bag is perfect and I will order more in the near future.
catherinem109
December 29th, 2017
I ordered a Birkin first and loved the quality. It has been over a year and it still looks brand new. I just received another Birkin purchased for my aunt and I purchased a Kelly for myself. Excellent in every way. Very responsive customer service as well. When I was unable to include the code for a discount, they sent a beautiful scarf instead. Friendly and immediate responses to emails, etc.
ruthv19
March 20th, 2018
I purchased a red, Clemence 40 cm Birkin bag from Hermessale. At first I was a bit nervous about sending the money via Western Union before I had the bag, as Western Union had given me a warning. However, there was nothing to worry about. Hermessale is very professional, timely and shipped me my bag within two weeks! I cannot believe how beautiful my bag is! It is absolutely exquisite and I am getting compliments left, right and center. I couldn't ask for more!
lesliec91
March 2nd, 2018
This is my 4th Birkin in original leather with half-hand stitching so all I can say is you wont be disappointed. To me, the original leather is worth the extra money (even has the leather smell) due to the look and feel being so comparable to the real deal. I had a real Birkin a few years ago and after buying several bags from Tracy and seeing the high quality and outstanding customer service, I would not spend the money on a real Hermes ever again. My next bag will probably be an original Kelly and I cant wait! Dont sweat the western union payment either, its safe and easy and her discount covers the fee.
petitep1
February 10th, 2018
I love my bag and shipping was faster than I'd expected! Customer service is wonderful as well... they replied to all my emails and answered all my questions. So very happy!
karenm443
March 1st, 2018
LOVE them! The customer service is extra-helpful and courteous, with prompt responses, and the bags are superior.
trishd23
September 26th, 2017
I have purchased two beautiful Birkin bags and a wallet from them and they are exquisite!
The customer service is the best, if you have any questions or a problem they will take care of it immediately. Do yourself a favor and get one of their products, you won't regret it!
stephaniec155
October 26th, 2017
This bag is amazing! A mirror image, I can't believe the quality, it's the best replica I have ever seen, love it!
jessical210
November 1st, 2017
If you are looking for an beautiful Hermes-like bad that is affordable, this is the place to find one. The bag I received was well-crafted. You can easily see that much care was taken to make sure the bag resembled the authentic one as much as possible. Though the stitching and some of the lettering did not match that of the authentic bag, someone who was not very familiar with the real Hermes bag would not notice. Moreover, the customer service and easy of purchase was absolutely superb. Tracy was such a joy to interact with.
I would absolutely consider purchasing from them again in the near future! (actually shopping now...)
lizm92
November 3rd, 2017
Im not going to lie, I was a little squeptic at first, but once I saw the my bag I was In love, Cant wait to order more, I highly recommend it.

No they are not directly on the strap but are placed on a ring but they do look genuine to the the real thing.

By Monikah M.

Yes! Completely safe. I was worried too but it worked out fine.

By Lina S.

Any coupon code?

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the HermesSale staff and other customers.

HermesSale.biz offers the highest hermes quality handbags in this industry, 30 days return policy, 256-SSL, customs trouble free guarantee all together makes your shopping experience excellent.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about HermesSale?

Have a question about HermesSale?