Review of NOMAD GOODS

NOMAD GOODS reviews

chloe@hellonomad.com

daneielz
12/3/18

I recently bought an iPhone case from this company. The case that I received was a defective one. When I asked for a replacement, they asked me to pay return shipping charge! This is my first time that asked me to pay return shipping charge for a defective product. Very GREEDY COMPANY!

BTW, the shipping is very slow. You might have to send them an e-mail to push it.

patt98
11/29/18

Credit card charged five weeks ago; products have still not shipped. BEWARE of this company. Repeated inquires have been met with lame excuses about being a small company. Pat T.

benjaminp76
11/20/18

They have literally stolen my money at this point, their customer support is ridiculous and hasn't gotten back to me at all.

The money has been taken out of my account and I highly doubt I am going to ever see that money returned unless I take further action (which I will).

Please avoid them at all costs, they're just going to take your money.

louisl84
7/22/18

Made an online order 6 days ago and payment sent but I have still not received any dispatch or tracking confirmation. Now when I try to login on Nomad website I get an error message saying my account does not exist!

Complete waste of time and money, $60.00 down the drain

ms287
5/8/18

I've been waiting weeks have still not received my purchase. Despite several emails and messages on facebook, all I've received is automated replies. I'm no out of pocket with NO product and NO one at Nomad seems to care. AVOID this company at all costs.

Tip for consumers: AVOID this company at all costs.

nathanh87
11/8/17

Do not order from this company, the import charges are expensive and their customer service team couldn't care less about where your order is or how much you have to pay to import it. Stay away!

ashwinij
12/7/16

I read the reviews of their products on many website which were great. so I order the product and then order another one. however that one never showed up. I have written numerous emails to them and they are saying it is my responsibility to check with the carrier why the product was not delivered.

here is their response:

Tip for consumers: Do not expect any customer service from them.

cl6159
6/30/15

Ordered charging stand for apple watch in first week in April. Contacted them several times about delivery. Was told each time that item was in transit to me. In May Best buy started selling the product online and in stores. I asked them to cancel my order and I would get from Best Buy and they refused. Contacted Hellonomad again and was sent a tracking number that does not produce any tracking result from the shipping company that is alleged to deliver to me. I contacted them about this and was told thst product would be delivered on June 25. Still no product on June 30. Bank was happy to dispute and reverse the charge. BTW reviews of actual products describe it as a cheap thin piece of twisted metal that will scratch watch. Check out the Mophie stand for Apple watch it is awesome.

gilt11
11/15/14

Very nice product !!!
Nice ordering, got it by mail.
I will tell my friends!

Questions? Get answers from the NOMAD GOODS staff and other customers.

1 Photo for NOMAD GOODS