Review of Hebos

Tel: +54.1141361404
hebos@hebos.com

genac8
7/5/18

Ordered dress and was not sure of quality. Surprisely, quality not bad but it did not fit so size is not same as a us size. Read return policy and it says report within seven days. We did the next day, response was take a picture of claim. We explained we just want to return it because it didnt fit. After arguing thru email for 3 days I took it to the post office and sent it back which cost 53.00. We sent them a copy of return tracking label and they said they do not have to honor it and will not give a refund back. I now called the bank and putting a claim in. Terrible! Terrible! Terrible! Dont ever order from this site.

jos117
6/12/18

I brought a dress for a wedding when it arrived ( in a ball, from Hong Kong not Uk) it was a very small size 8 . I am a ten which is what I ordered. I tried it in my 14 year old daughter who is a 6/8 and fits great. When I told them they had sent wrong size they asked for photos, which I provided and then they said I could have 10% off ?!?!!? ER NO I wanted the dress in my size but now they have taken soooooo long I had to go out and buy another. This company is ripping people off with not allowing returns . I wont leave this. Google should not allow companys like this to be in net . Its really put me off shopping on line. After reading other comments looks like they do this all the time DO NOT BUY FROM THEM.

zt10
4/7/18

This company is a FRAUD. The reviews are from either employees or some other fraudulent account set up for reviews. Go to the page of all of positive reviews it's the only review under that name. I have yet to receive a dress only emails promising that it is still being tailored. The date for delivery has surpassed. I also paid extra to have it rushed for the event. A class action lawsuit is in the process of being filled on this fraudulent websites.

mayrar22
2/27/18

I ordered a dress from the website indicated for the color to be specifically as shown on the picture 4 days after the payment was made they notified me that the color I had selected was unavailable they sent new pictures of the dress in a different color for me to review I approved the new color when I received the package in the mail I was extremely satisfied with the poor quality in the material this I contacted customer service they informed me that the best they could do was to reimburse me for 10 percent of what I paid honestly I would not pay anything for that dress I know find myself with no dress for my event that will take place in 3 weeks as well as less money on my account save yourself the trouble and waste of time

Questions? Get answers from the Hebos staff and other customers.

Hebos?