HealthyWage

HealthyWage has a consumer rating of 4.32 stars from 44 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. HealthyWage also ranks 17th among Weight Loss sites.

• I have done 4 challenges in the last 6 months, 3 small ones and 1 BIG one.
  • While I work on my longer individual bet, I've been competing in team challenges and jackpots.

• Even if you meet the 6% weight loss goal you will lose your money.
  • So it looks like I'm just gonna keep paying these people for the next 12 months, whether I do anything or not.
How would you rate HealthyWage?

“Read the fine print”

John B.
2/2/20

Before downloading this app I did some research into it. I looked up to see if it was legitimate and read the BBB complaints. I've decided that I might give it a shot, since doubling or even tripling my money is one heck of a motivator. I just have to decide what dollar amount I want to wager. Look, if you sign up and find out you can't/won't lose weight FOR ANY REASON you will NOT get a refund. Using a medical excuse will not work. However, it seems this company WILL WORK WITH YOU. As I read some of the complaints as well as the responses from the company, I couldn't help getting a little aggravated by the way some customers treated customer service. Advice to company. Put the no refund policy on the very first line in hugh black, bold lettering. Maybe even a hugh neon sing that flashes no refund. REMEMBER, ALWAYS READ THE FINE PRINT. Dosen't anyone read contracts before they sign them anymore?

“Won't refund or cancel - just gonna keep taking...”

Kristi C.
5/11/19

This company is unbelievable. Who ever heard of having to Keep Paying for something you Never Even Used nor plan on using nor want to use? There is no service- you dont sign a contract- you just sign up for what is basically a subscription you Can Never cancel! I made my first payment- never even weighed in and even emailed 2x to cancel and not to charge my card again in the future and they did. So it looks like I'm just gonna keep paying these people for the next 12 months, whether I do anything or not. The way see I it, it's a killer scam for the most part. These guys must be making money hand over fist. It just amazes me the way some company's take and take and take. Its stupid- my weight is perfectly fine for my height and age- I signed up on a whim on a day i was feeling fat and now I'm not to worried about it. But I guess I better get on the ball and start losing unnecessary weight so I dont feel so stupid they're gonna keep taking my money. Hope I dont get sick or whatever.

6 months (5) bet (20) weight loss (11) 8 months (6) 75 pounds (3) 12 months (3) referral link (3) invitation link (3)
rebeccan156
February 9th, 2020
This program helps give you the motivation towards your weight loss goal! I have only been at it for a couple of weeks for the Healthy Wage Challenge. I have signed up for 2 individual challenges so far to reduce my weight by 6% over the next 3 months. You can increase your winning by signing up for 3 month personal challenges, you should lose weight faster in the beginning when eating healthy and exercising several times a week, a win-win! If you sign up via the link below $40 will be added to your winnings.
katiem265
September 29th, 2019
Nothing like a little competition against yourself to keep you motivated! HealthyWage facilitates a fun way to help you achieve your goal. I lost 60lbs in 6 months and loved every minute of the challenge. I won $709 y'all!!!! If your asking yourself if you really get paid. Yes, yes you do! I highly recommend signing up for a challenge and would pick HealthyWage over their "competitors". More money in your pocket if you hit your goal!
ricardod63
January 27th, 2020
It was a wonderful experience, I did the healthywage challenge I lost 67 lb and won 1721$ I bet 45$ for a year so I invest 540 total. So the net winnings were 1181 and I became slim again so It was really a good deal for me!! They paid me in less than a week with PayPal. The motivation to win the extra money made me really commit to it. So it was really worth it.
If you sign in with my referral link they will add 40$ to your prize, then you can add me as friend if you want too.
ronniea28
November 16th, 2019
This company is a life changer! I was overweight, depressed, and my life wasnt going anywhere but downhill. Then a friend of mine reccomended HealthyWage, and I figured I'd give it a try. I lost 70lbs in 6 months and I won $1800! This company is 100% legitimate and amazing, and I can honestly say this is the BEST choice I've ever made for myself in my weight loss journey. I feel so much more alive, and I appreciate life so much more now that I'm healthy. I will definitely be doing more wagers in the future! It's not just about the weight you lose, but the life you gain!
amyl602
December 17th, 2019
I just got my payout today...PLUS, it was the motivation I needed to lose 35 pounds. I didn't care so much about winning money, but was motivated to not lose money.

I read a few of the negative reviews below, and just shook my head. Everything they complained about is clearly outlined in the FAQ section...which I read thoroughly before I signed up.

I'm $600 richer and 35 pounds lighter. Win-Win!!
marinab63
October 31st, 2019
Even if you meet the 6% weight loss goal you will lose your money. I am terribly disappointed. If the team did not win, I should at least have gotten my money back while my non-performing team mates (who I have never met) lost theirs.
healthywages
HealthyWage S. – HealthyWage Rep
Hi Marina, we're sorry you did not have a good experience with the team Jackpot Challenge as it can be a fun and effective way to losing weight and getting healthy. Per our FAQs (https://www.healthywage.com/faq/jackpot-challenge/), we clearly state that your team must achieve an average weight loss of 6% or more in order to win, and provide up-to-date stats in your challenge dashboard so you're able to see how your teammates are doing throughout the challenge. We also offer individual Jackpot Challenges where you're automatically a winner if you achieve a personal weight loss of 6% or more. You can view them as well as our other challenges at https://www.healthywage.com/challenges/directory.
mariselat1
August 23rd, 2019
I lost 68 lbs with a Healthywage challenge. I placed my bet of $50 a month for six months and won $1037. It's definitely legit, took my family on vacation last in July 2019 with my winnings. It's a great motivator.
chriss1310
August 13th, 2019
This program helps give you the motivation you need to loose the weight. I have only been at it for one month of my 9 month challenge, but am well ahead of schedule. You can increase your winning by signing up for 3 month personal challenges. If you sign up via the link below $40 will be added to your winnings. https://hwage.co/1259935/
paulas263
November 3rd, 2019
I just finished a HealthyWage challenge and have $2600 in my pocket for doing what I needed to do for myself... get healthy! Nothing like getting paid for it.

The app was especially nice. It was motivating to log my weight weekly and be able to scroll through and see how far I'd come. And now I have extra money to buy clothes to fit my body that is 71 pounds lighter :)
sheab9
November 19th, 2019
Enjoyed the process! Love the app. Great customer service. Prompt payment! Will try another challenge soon!!
crystals134
August 26th, 2019
I lost 30 pounds and wagered $600. My prize was $1452 and HealthyWage transferred the money into my PayPal account within 2 days. I highly recommend everyone I know to HealthyWage who wants to lose weight and is serious. Beware though, once you click accept, there is no turning back and you still have to pay- that's what I liked most about HealthyWage. You are financially committed unless you have a medical reason.
lindal731
May 5th, 2019
I consider the 18 months of my HealthyWage experience an investment in my health both physically and emotionally. It was an awesome experience for me. Even if I had not won the $5796.88, I would have considered myself a winner losing 115 pounds! But with the cash incentive from HealthyWage, it made my weight-loss victory so much sweeter. HealthyWage is an awesome business and a great ally in the weight-loss journey. I highly recommend HealthyWage!

Tip for consumers: Go for it!

copperm1
March 27th, 2019
The Healthy Wager app is real! I wagered $50 a month for 12 months and won over $2,000!
Their app lets you do weigh ins as often as you like but only requires 2-one at the beginning at one at the end. Getting your winnings is hassle free and quick. I had mine within 2 days of completing my challenge.
Their staff is responsive to questions and emails. You never feel alone or wondering. They have a community room for others that are also doing the challenge that are there for support also.
conniea84
September 5th, 2019
I bet $600 that I would lose 50 lbs in 8 months. When I did it, they sent me a check for $2165. That is a $1565 return on my initial investment. Where else can you make that kind of money, lose weight and create healthy habits? Nowhere!
christianc158
March 15th, 2019
I can't be more happy with this company that lets you challenge yourself and pays you if/when you meet your weight loss goals. No better way to stay motivated. It's pretty straight forward and they have an easy process to send the weigh ins. I recommend them very much
ricardod48
February 21st, 2019
I just won my challenge and I'm so happy about it. This site gave the extra motivation I need it to eat healthy and to finally work in my therapy the wounds that I was trying to not feel by eating much
Sign with my invitation link and get 40$ extra to your prize. https://hwage.co/1472079/
You can add me as friend too!!
crisyb1
January 10th, 2019
I participated in the HealthyWage challenge personal bet in 2018. I challenged myself to lose 55 pounds. I bet $100 per month to lose 55lbs in 7 months. It was the best decision I ever made. Not only did I lose the weight, I won $2,234! Money was a huge motivator for me. I couldn't let myself lose and I didn't. I enjoyed receiving fitness tips and motivation from other participants and tracked my progress on the app. I remained consistent with my dieting and workouts. HealthyWage is the best motivation tool ever!
stephaniee91
March 2nd, 2019
I lost 65lbs with Healthy Wage and won $1476! It was just the motivation I needed to keep going through the plateaus and struggles along the way.
heatherk147
February 26th, 2019
I lost 62lbs in 10 months and won almost $3,000!
This challenge worked perfectly for me. After a lifetime of hiding diets that didn't work, this was a plan that I was excited to tell others about. The excitement factor changed the paradigm and helped me feel supported by everyone around me.
nicolez34
January 12th, 2019
I challenged myself to lose 65 pounds in 8 months. I bet $125 per month, and collected $3,252.38 ! I was a little hesitant to sign up, because it seemed too good to be true. I encourage anyone considering HealthyWage to give it a try, it could be exactly the motivation you need!
danielc592
December 11th, 2018
There are some reviews saying it is a scam. I made a HealthyWage on myself and can confirm that it is NOT A SCAM! My HealthyWager is the reason and one of the pillars that pushed me from being morbidly obese to at a healthy weight. Knocked off all my blood pressure meds and began cycling. A new zest for life and more than doubled my money. You cannot beat what HealthyWage has to offer!
toroof
February 21st, 2019
Use my invitation Link to gain 40$ extra https://hwage.co/499168/ I'm doing this challenge and I'm feeling great. I've already lost 8% of my weight. let's do this toguether
if you don't use my invitation you wont get the extra 40$
lorip138
November 14th, 2018
Healthy Wage is real and pays you to lose weight! Take advantage of the opportunity. I lost 93 pounds and made a profit of $2700.00 for doing so. Along the way, I've learned how to dig deep and find ways to live healthier. Fantastic effective program!
belindar34
September 12th, 2018
HealthyWage is amazing! I made a bet with myself that I would lose 50lbs in one year. I did it and won $1,053! I was skeptical about it at first, but my winnings are sitting in my bank account right now!!! I still have some more weight to lose, but I'm so thankful for HealthyWage. They gave me the motivation to start and stick with it. I now have the confidence to keep going. If money motivates you, you definitely need to sign up!
ashleyh263
October 10th, 2018
I love Healthy Wage because you are able to use the online calculator to set your own goal weight, timeline, and bet amount. I did an individual challenge, so I cannot vouch for any team-based ones, BUT I can confirm 100% that they are legit as I received prompt payment after submitting my weight verification video. If I ever decide to lose more weight, I would definitely try Healthy Wage at another time! Using my own money as leverage really helped me to push myself to not "lose out" on those funds and gain back a total of $2451!

Hi Eric, That timing is absolutely correct, assuming the Winner Confirmation form has been completed. I see that our support team told you on January 11th that you had not yet filled out that form in order for our review to be finalized. The timeline noted above applies as soon as you complete that. Thanks, Kate @ HealthyWage

See more answers (4)

Hi Shea, You make a wager of your choosing and you control all criteria of that wager - how much weight you want to lose, how long you want to take to hit your goal, and how much you want to wager each month. If you successfully hit your goal within the time frame that you choose, you'll win your prize. Your prize is the amount you wagered + a profit amount that's anywhere from 11% to a whopping 300+% based on a number of personal factors. You can read the Rules for our personal HealthyWager challenge here: https://www.healthywage.com/rules/healthywager-challenge-rules/ Please let us know if you have any other questions.

See more answers (3)

It is very easy to verify your starting and finishing weights. They have an app, and you do a video of the weigh-ins either in front of a mirror by yourself or with a friend. Then you upload it to HealthyWage. They will let you know when it has been accepted. It is very easy.

By Linda L.
See more answers (2)

You can pay all at one time or do the 6 month payment and then it automatically stops drafting from your account

By charlene b.
See more answers (2)

If you do not hit the goal you set for yourself within the time frame that you set for yourself, you will not win your prize. Your prize is the amount you wagered + your profit amount (anywhere from 11% to 300%).

See more answers (2)

You can do just an individual challenge. Is what I'm doing too https://hwage.co/499168/ You get to see the exact prize you can win when you enter your actual weight and high and then you can play with the weight you want to loose the time you'll need until you find the right bet for you use my referal link and you'll get another 40$ bucks added to your prize https://hwage.co/499168/ (you will not get this extra 40$ if you don't use my invitation link)

By Ricky g.
See more answers (2)

Hi Robin! Yes, you will still win your prize if you lose more than your original goal. Please let us know if you have any other questions.

See more answers (2)

Hi Keith, your wager can be paid in monthly installments (billed exactly every 30 days) or all at once at the start of your challenge. Then, your prize is awarded at the end of your challenge once it's been confirmed you met your weight loss goal by your challenge deadline.

By HealthyWage S.,

Hi Louise, you can play with the prize calculator, find out more info, and sign up here: https://www.healthywage.com/weight-loss-bet/name-your-own-prize/

By HealthyWage S.,

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the HealthyWage staff and other customers.

Earn up to $10,000 cash with weight loss challenges and contests. Make weight loss fun with cash prizes.

katem182
Kate M.
Marketing / PR
Usually responds not within the first month

How do I know I can trust these reviews about HealthyWage?

Have a question about HealthyWage?