Review of HealthyWage

Tel: +1-651-964-3499
info@healthywage.com

hollym153
8/23/19

I love this company!! It's 100% legit, and it's changing lives every day!
Making this commitment was one of the smartest things I've ever done for myself. I'm now a HealthyWage ambassador due to my success with the program, and I hope to answer any questions you might have about how this works.
Here's the breakdown- You would start by playing with the bet calculator and adjust your bet/weight loss amount/time frame until it's what you want. Minimum time frame is 6 months, max is 18mo. More risk=more reward, but you don't want to "over bet" and not be able to reach your goal, because then you would lose all your money. Then you sign up to make automatic monthly payments, do a verified weigh-in, and your challenge starts. You can sign up for additional challenges too, that make money on the same weight loss. (Team or individual challenges, you choose). I just won my main healthywage challenge, and also joined 23 additional challenges, all of which pay out separate from the main bet. You do a "verified weigh in" at the beginning and end of each challenge, which basically means you weigh in on video through their app, or you can do it at a doctors office or weight watchers meeting. I find doing it through the app by myself is pretty easy and convenient. I do it by myself in my bathroom in front of a big mirror.
The payments you make to Healthywage are monthly automatic payments. The minimum wager is $100.(spread out over the course of your bet, not monthly) They DO NOT do refunds, so make sure you're absolutely ready when/if you sign up. If you don't meet the weight loss goal, you will lose your money.
I think I've covered the basics, but if you have any other questions, feel free to send me a PM! I'll put my link below if you want to check out the prize calculator. (That's free, no obligation) If you sign up through that link, a bonus $40 will be added to your payout!!

My bet had me more focused and committed than I've ever been, because I'm super competitive and didn't want to lose all the $ I put into it. I lost 100 pounds, won my bet, and I feel better than I have in years.

Challenge yourself. You are worth it, and you CAN do it.

mariselat1
8/23/19

I lost 68 lbs with a Healthywage challenge. I placed my bet of $50 a month for six months and won $1037. It's definitely legit, took my family on vacation last in July 2019 with my winnings. It's a great motivator.

chriss1310
8/13/19

This program helps give you the motivation you need to loose the weight. I have only been at it for one month of my 9 month challenge, but am well ahead of schedule. You can increase your winning by signing up for 3 month personal challenges. If you sign up via the link below $40 will be added to your winnings. https://hwage.co/1259935/

jamieb291
7/9/19

I attempted this and failed my bet. I failed my bet, but I wouldn't say I lost. I will explain why I say that. I had 18 months to lose 33 pounds. At first, with a massive diet change, the weight fell off me quickly. But, as I neared my weight out time, I was off course and not near my goal. Lucky for me, Healthy Wage offers an extend your bet option. You continue to pay your agreed to monthly fee for another six months and your bet extends six months. You do not win back the additional you pay in for the extension and that is made very clear. But, it gives you another chance to possibility win and get back on track. After my first extension, I tightened up my diet some more and continued to lose the weight. I thought, all I needed was a little more time. As my weight in date closed in the second time, I was just five pounds away from my goal. But, I couldn't get those last five pounds off. I opted to extend my bet a second time, mandatory six months extension...no option on the extension amount. But, I thought, I got this. Six months to conquer five pounds...easy. No, it wasn't. I had gone as far as I could with HEALTHY dieting. I added in exercise. I tried: Hot Yoga, Pure Barre, Kickboxing, joined a gym for the first time ever and started strength training. And what I feared started to happen. The healthier my body got, the more muscle I built, the more the weight started to add on the scale. It was then I realized, I wouldn't win this bet. This bet didn't take into account, actual Health or improvements in waist measurements or measurements of any kind. This bet only cared about the number on the scale and therefore, as I chose my health over the winning the wage and back sliding...I opted to let my bet time out. I didn't win my bet. But, I am continuing to work towards my goals. I am now wearing a small size top and pants to work and I am back in single digit jean sizes. I am working on slimming my legs and building my arm and ab muscles. And while I didn't win this bet, I didn't lose at it either. I am happy with my progress and will continue to work towards a healthier me. So, if you view this as a motivational tool to make changes in your life, this isn't a bad option. However, they should change their name. This doesn't promote a full healthy body. If it did, they should take into account measurements and muscle gain. This program focuses entirely on weight loss...and as I moved towards exercise, I moved away from meeting that small number on the scale. The thing is, if the program was about a healthy body, I would have won the wage. And I am sad I didn't win, as I could have used the money... but it is what it is. Just be aware of it going in. And also, I wouldn't recommend extending your bet more than once. All things considered, I am healthier...I just didn't win any money.

kristic56
5/11/19

This company is unbelievable.
Who ever heard of having to Keep Paying for something you Never Even Used nor plan on using nor want to use? There is no service- you dont sign a contract- you just sign up for what is basically a subscription you Can Never cancel! I made my first payment- never even weighed in and even emailed 2x to cancel and not to charge my card again in the future and they did. So it looks like I'm just gonna keep paying these people for the next 12 months, whether I do anything or not. The way see I it, it's a killer scam for the most part. These guys must be making money hand over fist. It just amazes me the way some company's take and take and take. Its stupid- my weight is perfectly fine for my height and age- I signed up on a whim on a day i was feeling fat and now I'm not to worried about it. But I guess I better get on the ball and start losing unnecessary weight so I dont feel so stupid they're gonna keep taking my money. Hope I dont get sick or whatever.

Response from Kate M., HealthyWage Representative
We feel bad that you seem stressed out, but we don't understand why you made these unkind remarks. We looked into your account. It looks like we promptly responded to your request for a refund and let you know how to request an exception to our no refunds policy, but you did not make that request. Instead, you wrote the below review, which contains statements that are false and also not very nice.

You used our service by making a weight loss bet, which obligates us to pay you the prize if you achieve your goal. You decided to pay your bet in 18 monthly installments rather than all-at-once. We allow you to pay installments as a convenience to you (we do not charge interest or fees for the installment plan). The installments automatically stop when you've paid what you agreed to pay. They do not just go on and on (there is no "subscription"). And if you achieve your goal, we pay you your prize -- we can’t cancel or get out of it. The service which you paid for and received is our legal obligation to pay you your prize if you achieve your goal. We're on the hook. Likewise, you can't get your bet back or cancel an installment plan. There are exceptions, as we explained by email, and we told you how to request an exception. Your statement that this is a scam is false.
lindal731
5/5/19

I consider the 18 months of my HealthyWage experience an investment in my health both physically and emotionally. It was an awesome experience for me. Even if I had not won the $5796.88, I would have considered myself a winner losing 115 pounds! But with the cash incentive from HealthyWage, it made my weight-loss victory so much sweeter. HealthyWage is an awesome business and a great ally in the weight-loss journey. I highly recommend HealthyWage!

Tip for consumers: Go for it!

stacyn30
4/22/19

WARNING!!!! PEOPLE....WHATEVER YOU DO DO N.O.T. EVER EXTEND YOUR CHALLENGES. THAT IS MONEY THAT YOU WILL N.O.T. GET BACK! I EXTENDED TWICE, AND IT IS N.O.T. STATED THAT YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE THE EXTENDED MONIES BACK BEFORE YOU CLICK CONFIRM .MEANING...YOU WILL BE THROWING AWAY YOUR HARD EARNED MONIES PERIOD! . DOOOOOOOOOOO NOT EVER EXTEND YOUR TIME OR YOU WILL LOSE YOUR EXTENDED MONIES. THIS WAS NOT MADE CLEAR ON THIS WEBSITE!!!!! I AM GOING TO SEEK HELP ABOUT THIS. I DO NOT HAVE THOUSANDS TO THROW AWAY JUST BECAUSE I EXTENDED MY TIME. IF I HAD OF KNOWN THAT, I WOULD HAVE DONE A CLEANSE TO LOSE THE FINAL 6 POUNDS IN THE FIRST ROUND!

Response from HealthyWage S., HealthyWage Representative
Hi Stacy. We offer the option to Buy More Time to our HealthyWager participants as a courtesy to help you hit your goal without losing your full initial investment.

Many people take advantage of the opportunity to extend their time - it is very common, but your complaint is not common. The fact that your original prize will not change is actually explained to you in a few places.

1) The pop-up (as shown in the screenshot you shared in the HealthyWager chat room) lets you know that "your prize will not change" in the last sentence.

2) The Buy More Time FAQ (https://www.healthywage.com/faq/healthywager-buy-more-time-faqs/) states:

How much does it cost to buy more time?
Buying more time will add an extra six months’ worth of your original wager amount onto your HealthyWager. Example: if your original wager was $50 per month for 12 months, and you buy more time, you will owe an additional $300 (or $50 x 6 monthly installments). Example: if your original wager was $30 per month for 9 months, you will owe an additional $180 (or $30 x 6 monthly installments).

How will buying more time affect my prize?
Your prize (i.e., the amount HealthyWage will pay you if you win) does not change in any way when you buy more time. If you win, the amount HealthyWage will pay you will be exactly the same as the amount you would have won without buying more time (you will not recoup the additional fee you pay to buy more time, even if you win).

3. The HealthyWager Rules (https://www.healthywage.com/rules/healthywager-challenge-rules/) state:

You can buy more time
You have the option to extend your challenge by buying more time. The option will be available on your dashboard until the end date of your challenge. Buying more time will add six months (and six months’ worth of cost) to your HealthyWager. The prize and weight loss goal will remain the same. When you buy more time, your prize does not change and you will not recoup the additional investment (even if you win). The extra money buys you additional time to win your original prize payout amount.

Example: Mary starts a six-month HealthyWager paying $50 each month to lose 50 pounds with a prize of $1,000. She realizes she will not hit her goal in time, so she buys more time. She will then pay an additional $50 each month for another 6 months (for a total additional investment of $600). If she wins, she will get her original $1,000 prize amount (she will not get her $300 additional investment back).
copperm1
3/27/19

The Healthy Wager app is real! I wagered $50 a month for 12 months and won over $2,000!
Their app lets you do weigh ins as often as you like but only requires 2-one at the beginning at one at the end. Getting your winnings is hassle free and quick. I had mine within 2 days of completing my challenge.
Their staff is responsive to questions and emails. You never feel alone or wondering. They have a community room for others that are also doing the challenge that are there for support also.

charleneb63
3/18/19

This is such a wonderful app/site. I have done 4 challenges in the last 6 months, 3 small ones and 1 BIG one. I lost 40lbs in 6 months and won $1538.00 (I invested $600)and if I had of had more faith in myself I would have submitted a much higher wager.

This is a great way to communicate with others who have the same goal as you and to help keep you focused on the prize.

So it's like getting 3 for 1! You get your investment back, you lose weight, and you get more money on top of what you invested.

It's a WIN WIN, no matter how you look at it.

Good luck and come on and join me because I've just started another challenge

christianc158
3/15/19

I can't be more happy with this company that lets you challenge yourself and pays you if/when you meet your weight loss goals. No better way to stay motivated. It's pretty straight forward and they have an easy process to send the weigh ins. I recommend them very much

stephaniee91
3/2/19

I lost 65lbs with Healthy Wage and won $1476! It was just the motivation I needed to keep going through the plateaus and struggles along the way.

heatherk147
2/26/19

I lost 62lbs in 10 months and won almost $3,000!
This challenge worked perfectly for me. After a lifetime of hiding diets that didn't work, this was a plan that I was excited to tell others about. The excitement factor changed the paradigm and helped me feel supported by everyone around me.

ricardod48
2/21/19

I'm so happy, I alredy lost 8% in 2 months... use my invitation link and get 40$ add to your prize, lets win this toguether

toroof
2/21/19

Use my invitation Link to gain 40$ extra https://hwage.co/499168/ I'm doing this challenge and I'm feeling great. I've already lost 8% of my weight. let's do this toguether
if you don't use my invitation you wont get the extra 40$

nicolez34
1/12/19

I challenged myself to lose 65 pounds in 8 months. I bet $125 per month, and collected $3,252.38 ! I was a little hesitant to sign up, because it seemed too good to be true. I encourage anyone considering HealthyWage to give it a try, it could be exactly the motivation you need!

crisyb1
1/10/19

I participated in the HealthyWage challenge personal bet in 2018. I challenged myself to lose 55 pounds. I bet $100 per month to lose 55lbs in 7 months. It was the best decision I ever made. Not only did I lose the weight, I won $2,234! Money was a huge motivator for me. I couldn't let myself lose and I didn't. I enjoyed receiving fitness tips and motivation from other participants and tracked my progress on the app. I remained consistent with my dieting and workouts. HealthyWage is the best motivation tool ever!

lisab51
1/9/19

Early last year I found myself looking for some motivation to stick to a diet and weight loss plan. I was already two months into the year and I needed a kick in the butt. I found this site after a google search. I admit I was skeptical because it sounded easy, almost too good to be true. I also wondered how any site can afford to pay out more than the bet but I work in a field were I project odds so I figured it was probably real because so many people fail (like I had before) the site can afford to pay those who meet their goals. I wanted to lose 75 pounds and decided to give myself 10 months to do it. Total bet $400. Potential pay out over $1400. Off I went. Since there was no way I was going to lose my bet I started with great focus and was doing well the first three weeks or so. That's when I joined my first team challenge which catapulted my weight loss. In the last ten months I have joined my personal healthy wager, two team challenges and more individual challenges than I can count. My total Investment? About $700. My total winnings? Over $4K. Time to take the family on a cruise.

This site does everything it says it will. The individual and team challenges have the most potential for winning dollars. But even the individual challenges are better than interest on your money in a bank. Plus, each challenge group introduces you to real people who are doing the same thing you're doing (steps, 6% loss, team loss or individual healthy wager). This gives you a group of people to vent to, to ask questions, etc. Its great support. Collecting your winnings is easy, verified weigh ins are easy. Its never taken more than a few days to collect my money via Paypal.

Set a goal and stick with it. Be realistic about how much time it will take you and don't lose focus. In the end you will win exactly what the site says you can win. Where else can you spend $75 for a real chance at $2K? Maybe Vegas.but then there is that buffet. Oh dear.

Everything about this site and company is real. Customer service responses are fast via email. Payouts are exactly what they say they should be and are quick. Bet on yourself! You wont be sorry.

rickyg42
1/7/19

Is a great way to move to your new life, you get to chose how much you want to bet on yourself, how much time you need to get to the weight you want to loose and how much money you`ll like to win

use my referal link and you'll get another 40$ bucks added to your prize

(you will not get this extra 40$ if you don't use my invitation link)

I'm all the way in. I'm working to get my healthy weigh, you can do it too. Let's win together

danielc592
12/11/18

There are some reviews saying it is a scam. I made a HealthyWage on myself and can confirm that it is NOT A SCAM! My HealthyWager is the reason and one of the pillars that pushed me from being morbidly obese to at a healthy weight. Knocked off all my blood pressure meds and began cycling. A new zest for life and more than doubled my money. You cannot beat what HealthyWage has to offer!

faitht16
11/30/18

I don't gamble and I never take bets, however if there is one thing I'm willing to put my mouth and money on - it's me. May 2018 I made the choice of signing up to HealthyWage - best decision EVER!! My goal was to lose 50 pounds in 6 months. In HealthyWage you have online coaches, a community of other competitors , and a support board where you go through diets, social meet ups (if in your area) or tips in your journey. I've made some good friends and even learned some new things about my diet and body. I lost 52 pounds and cashed out in total $2,357.68 (including mini challenges). If you ever question this betting site .. Let me be your proof. It isn't a scam and you do get paid. (IG @mangojuicexxo)

lorip138
11/14/18

Healthy Wage is real and pays you to lose weight! Take advantage of the opportunity. I lost 93 pounds and made a profit of $2700.00 for doing so. Along the way, I've learned how to dig deep and find ways to live healthier. Fantastic effective program!

aliciam149
10/26/18

HealthyWage is awesome! From beginning to end, the whole process of placing your bet, weighing in and getting paid out is very simple! If you have any desire to lose weight and are lacking the motivation...HealthyWage is the ultimate motivator. Who else is going to pay you to lose weight?!

They even offer smaller challenges along the way to make extra money and to keep you on target!

I won $2,421 by losing 50 pounds in 8 months. I was skeptical at first, as I'm sure many people are, it's just too go to be true right?! I submitted my final weigh in and within a week I had a check in my mailbox! Don't hesitate...stop making excuses, lose the weight and make some money!

ashleyh263
10/10/18

I love Healthy Wage because you are able to use the online calculator to set your own goal weight, timeline, and bet amount. I did an individual challenge, so I cannot vouch for any team-based ones, BUT I can confirm 100% that they are legit as I received prompt payment after submitting my weight verification video. If I ever decide to lose more weight, I would definitely try Healthy Wage at another time! Using my own money as leverage really helped me to push myself to not "lose out" on those funds and gain back a total of $2451!

belindar34
9/12/18

HealthyWage is amazing! I made a bet with myself that I would lose 50lbs in one year. I did it and won $1,053! I was skeptical about it at first, but my winnings are sitting in my bank account right now!!! I still have some more weight to lose, but I'm so thankful for HealthyWage. They gave me the motivation to start and stick with it. I now have the confidence to keep going. If money motivates you, you definitely need to sign up!

erins103
4/20/18

We participated in a Healthwage challenge and despite being in the top 3 teams every week, 4 teams showed up the LAST week and took all the prize money. THIS IS A SCAM DO NOT USE!!! If I could file a legal complaint I would, but their rules are air tight. We did all the right things and they didn't care. We even used a paid trainer, tracked our weights every week and was the highest team to lose weight and we still didn't win. SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!

Response from HealthyWage S., HealthyWage Representative
HealthyWage is NOT a scam. Erin, you participated in a $10,000 team challenge. For that challenge format, the top three teams each win a major cash prize, and your team was not in the top three.

The teams that ranked higher than your team worked really hard too -- they just didn't weigh-in as often as your team, so you didn't realize how close the competition really was. As a rough analogy, if this was a football game, it seems like you would be saying that you were in the lead the whole game, but at the end, the other team made a big comeback and won. Is that upsetting? For sure! But is it unfair? Absolutely not! It's that nature of competition.

Your statement that HealthyWage doesn't care is way off base. Of course we care -- very much! We are sorry you didn't enjoy the experience. You might want to try our personal HealthyWager, where you are not competing against other people. Every individual that achieves his/her chosen goal in his/her chosen timeframe is guaranteed to receive his/her prize. You don't have to worry about how well the other people do. If you are still on your weight loss journey, you might want to check out that option.

Hi Eric, That timing is absolutely correct, assuming the Winner Confirmation form has been completed. I see that our support team told you on January 11th that you had not yet filled out that form in order for our review to be finalized. The timeline noted above applies as soon as you complete that. Thanks, Kate @ HealthyWage

By Kate M., HealthyWage Representative

Hi Shea, You make a wager of your choosing and you control all criteria of that wager - how much weight you want to lose, how long you want to take to hit your goal, and how much you want to wager each month. If you successfully hit your goal within the time frame that you choose, you'll win your prize. Your prize is the amount you wagered + a profit amount that's anywhere from 11% to a whopping 300+% based on a number of personal factors. You can read the Rules for our personal HealthyWager challenge here: https://www.healthywage.com/rules/healthywager-challenge-rules/ Please let us know if you have any other questions.

By Kate M., HealthyWage Representative

It is very easy to verify your starting and finishing weights. They have an app, and you do a video of the weigh-ins either in front of a mirror by yourself or with a friend. Then you upload it to HealthyWage. They will let you know when it has been accepted. It is very easy.

By Linda L.

You can pay all at one time or do the 6 month payment and then it automatically stops drafting from your account

By charlene b.

If you do not hit the goal you set for yourself within the time frame that you set for yourself, you will not win your prize. Your prize is the amount you wagered + your profit amount (anywhere from 11% to 300%).

By Kate M., HealthyWage Representative

You can do just an individual challenge. Is what I'm doing too https://hwage.co/499168/ You get to see the exact prize you can win when you enter your actual weight and high and then you can play with the weight you want to loose the time you'll need until you find the right bet for you use my referal link and you'll get another 40$ bucks added to your prize https://hwage.co/499168/ (you will not get this extra 40$ if you don't use my invitation link)

By Ricky g.

Hi Robin! Yes, you will still win your prize if you lose more than your original goal. Please let us know if you have any other questions.

By Kate M., HealthyWage Representative

The HealthyWage prize calculator works on an algorithm based on the custom details you enter, including your current weight, how much weight you want to lose, how much you wager, and other factors. Your profit % can be as high as around 300% (tripling your money) or as low as 11% (if you are already at a healthy weight). There is no financial obligation to experiment with our prize calculator so we encourage you to try multiple scenarios until you get the prize you are most comfortable with.

By HealthyWage S., HealthyWage Representative

We have a "no loss" guarantee for our Step and Jackpot challenges, so you are guaranteed to always win back at least as much as you paid in if you are successful. If more than 75% of the people in a challenge achieve their goal, HealthyWage forfeits part of its entry fee and you will get back your full registration. Typically, participants in these challenges double their money or more!

By HealthyWage S., HealthyWage Representative

The earliest you can weigh-out for the challenge is 2-weeks prior to your end date. Meeting your goal early is great, but we want to encourage weight loss and weight management over time. Our goal is to help you get the weight off and keep it off, develop new habits, and a new lifestyle over the course of your challenge. If you meet your goal early, you'll just need to maintain or continue losing (as appropriate) until that weigh-out window opens.

By HealthyWage S., HealthyWage Representative
Questions? Get answers from the HealthyWage staff and other customers.

8 Photos for HealthyWage