Healthcarereform.ny.gov

Healthcarereform.ny.gov

Healthcarereform.ny.gov has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Healthcarereform.ny.gov also ranks 10th among Affordable Care Act sites.

How would you rate Healthcarereform.ny.gov?

“Well, there are a few very good things here, that makes...”

anonymous D.
2/3/20

Well, there are a few very good things here, that makes me give a high rate 1. I didn't see any hidden fee, everything is pretty clear 2. There's a free protection app which is a big plus too 3. I used a coupon for a 30% discount and end up with a very nice final price Just one thing I didn't like was the very long process of the purchase, but maybe there can not be any shorter version of this process, so it's fine.

“Even though you guys have a lot of questions answered...”

anonymous R.
5/22/20

Even though you guys have a lot of questions answered in your FAQs, it is tough to follow all those links. I feel you should have a YouTube channel with professional videos teaching how to use all the different settings, like AWS. There is plenty of information and courses on how to use AWS, which makes it so much easier to use them for big projects, unlike regular hosting service providers. Conclusion: Horrible user experience

robertq3
November 12th, 2013
This website for obamacare is completely confusing. I was not sure if I should go to the federal site or to one of the other 4 NY state sites to see if I qualify for cheaper coverage. That is 5 different sites I have to figure out to see if I get coverage. I found this phone number on the site and called them instead. *******400. Do not bother with the website and just call that number.

Questions? Get answers from the Healthcarereform.ny.gov staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Healthcarereform.ny.gov?

Have a question about Healthcarereform.ny.gov?