Healthcarereform.ny.gov

Healthcarereform.ny.gov

Healthcarereform.ny.gov has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Healthcarereform.ny.gov also ranks 12th among Affordable Care Act sites.

How would you rate Healthcarereform.ny.gov?

robertq3
November 12th, 2013
This website for obamacare is completely confusing. I was not sure if I should go to the federal site or to one of the other 4 NY state sites to see if I qualify for cheaper coverage. That is 5 different sites I have to figure out to see if I get coverage. I found this phone number on the site and called them instead. *******400. Do not bother with the website and just call that number.

Questions? Get answers from the Healthcarereform.ny.gov staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Healthcarereform.ny.gov?

Have a question about Healthcarereform.ny.gov?