Review of Halstead

Tel: 1-800-528-0535
service@halsteadbead.com

lindad17
3/5/12

I had a pretty good experience with them. They did send an incorrect stamp, but proceeded to send me the correct one. They did charge my credit card for the new one while awaiting the return of the incorrect one. I was told that they would reimburse me for first class postage for my return since it was their error. I think they are trying to be fair. They do have he lowest prices around. Most places wouldn't have bothered with me returning the $6.50 item (it was a $350 order) and charging me for the new one, but I think they are trying to keep costs down so they don't have to raise prices. Each time I received a hand written card w/ my order thanking me & appogizing.

roser
5/4/10

Their jewelry findings are top-quality, but there customer service is awful! If you use a debit Visa/Mastercard to purchase items online, they double-charge you and treat you rudely when you ask them why that is. I was told by a rude woman named Sharon that it was my fault that I was charged twice because I didn't use a credit card and used my debit card instead. I have done business with this vendor for over eight years, but I'm taking my business elsewhere. Save yourself the trouble and walk away FAST from this vendor!

Questions? Get answers from the Halstead staff and other customers.

Halstead?