SoeL Beads

SoeL Beads has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. SoeL Beads also ranks 11th among Beads sites.

How would you rate SoeL Beads?

“Addictively trendy!”

James S.
9/27/18

I have my go to brands in jewellery and watches, and SoeL Beads is right up there now, I got my first bracelet a few months ago and was very pleased with the high quality and stunning appearance so much so I bought another! And I don't think ill be able to stop there! The online shop is so simple and quick it makes the buying experience fluid and easy and the after service is second to none, a company that genuinely thrives off customer satisfaction! If I could give them 10 stars I would!!

jamess1318
September 27th, 2018
janec388
June 6th, 2019
I own a bracelet and necklace made by Soel Beads and love wearing them. The quality of the stones are beautiful and they are made in different colour ways to match any outfit.
I have now purchased another two for special friends and will be buying more. Can't recommend them enough.
wendyg123
August 27th, 2018
Verified purchase
beautiful bracelet arrived within two days of ordering would definitely use them again very tempted to order more
hayleyo2
September 15th, 2018
Brilliant service
Good quality item brought for birthday present.
Delivered quickly
Very satisfied customer and will be using again.

Questions? Get answers from the SoeL Beads staff and other customers.

We create style. We design and create stylish bead bracelets using natural gemstones and precious metals. A small family business with 30 years of jewellery experience we put huge importance in making you a bracelet to be proud of.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about SoeL Beads?

Have a question about SoeL Beads?