Review of SoeL Beads

101 Ratby Road, Groby
Leicester, LE6 0GF, United Kingdom

janec388
6/6/19

I own a bracelet and necklace made by Soel Beads and love wearing them. The quality of the stones are beautiful and they are made in different colour ways to match any outfit.
I have now purchased another two for special friends and will be buying more. Can't recommend them enough.

jamess1318
9/27/18

I have my go to brands in jewellery and watches, and SoeL Beads is right up there now, I got my first bracelet a few months ago and was very pleased with the high quality and stunning appearance so much so I bought another! And I don't think ill be able to stop there! The online shop is so simple and quick it makes the buying experience fluid and easy and the after service is second to none, a company that genuinely thrives off customer satisfaction! If I could give them 10 stars I would!!

hayleyo2
9/15/18

Brilliant service
Good quality item brought for birthday present.
Delivered quickly
Very satisfied customer and will be using again.

wendyg123
8/27/18

beautiful bracelet arrived within two days of ordering would definitely use them again very tempted to order more

Questions? Get answers from the SoeL Beads staff and other customers.

SoeL Beads?