H4HEAVEN

H4HEAVEN has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. H4HEAVEN also ranks 877th among Women's Clothing sites. The most common issues with H4HEAVEN are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate H4HEAVEN?

“H4heaven has been under new ownership now since...”

fenella p.
8/30/11

H4heaven has been under new ownership now since October 2010. The previous owners left a mess for the current owners to clean up and we apologise for any problems prior to the takeover. The site is due to have a complete upheaval over the next month and a new more functional site will be available.

“DON'T USE THIS WEBSITE!!!!”

Stefanie R.
6/30/13

DON'T USE THIS WEBSITE!!!! Ordered Shawl and handbag on line. Payment took (£50.00). Nothing recieved. Didn't answer emails, letters or the phone. 18 months down the line and still NEVER spoken to anyone.

fenellap
August 30th, 2011
stefanier
June 30th, 2013
DON'T USE THIS WEBSITE!!!!
sasm
October 15th, 2010
I ordered a throw for my bed and paid for it. Nearly a month later I still have no bedcover and my money has been taken. No response to phone calls or emails. RUBBISH!
clares1
May 18th, 2010
WARNING: BE WARY OF ORDERING FROM THIS SITE. The company has apparently been dissolved but is still taking orders and payment.
The website looked fine and I ordered a shawl from this site because they promised First Class (signed for) Next Day Delivery. I received an email confirming my order but when the package didn't turn up I went back to their website only to find a message saying 'Your order does not exist.' I left a phone message then tried another number and got the message 'This number is unavailable.' I then checked out the company at Company House and discovered it had been dissolved. I sent then an email requesting clarification but got no answer.
Two days later I received another email saying my order had been dispatched but their online tracking service still had no mention of it and it was not delivered the following day. It was finally delivered the day after (once I'd given up on them and bought another shawl). The colour was perfect but the material was flimsy and of rather poor quality though it looked fine from a distance.
Since I never received any personalised reply to my emails or phone calls I would not recommend using this site.

Questions? Get answers from the H4HEAVEN staff and other customers.

My personal take on training, competing and running culture.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about H4HEAVEN?

Have a question about H4HEAVEN?