H-buy.shop

H-buy.shop has a consumer rating of 1.11 stars from 28 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. H-buy.shop also ranks 275th among Hair Care sites. The most common issues with H-buy.shop are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

No positive highlights yet

• Ordered a curling iron on 12/6 and a month later, it is still not here.
How would you rate H-buy.shop?

“#Toogood”

Heather W.
3/5/19

My first review of this yoga mat trapeze site was poor. Shortly after posting the poor review I received all of my goods in excellent condition just as I'd ask them to be. I'm changing my review to a positive one: So far, so great! I'm happy.

“Buyer Beware!!”

Pam J.
12/3/18

Purchased a curling iron from this company, they say that items will be shipped with in 2 days, and they will send you a tracking number. 2 weeks, my items still have not been shipped. I asked for my money to be put back on my paypal account, and I have notified paypal. Here is what the company emailed to me......."f you cancel now, you need to incur a fee. We will have losses. This loss needs to be borne by you. I am sorry,To be honest our profits are not high. Because we need manpower, material resources, and financial resources to produce, our workers are also work very hard on it,sorry If we cancel it for you,it will come a big loss on it,sorry " So I ordered an item... after 2 weeks it still has not been shipped.... and if I want to cancel and have my money put back on paypal, it will cost me???? I will keep this updated, as to what happens. But wanted to give people a heads up, before they order something on this website for Christmas.

curling iron (9)
garlandl17
November 11th, 2019
Ordered a 1/1 childs play goodguy doll for 49 bucks. Description was that of a 400 dollar movie quality, screen accurate, 30" doll in box. I ordered this on oct19 recieved a plastic 5" chucky toy that you would find in Target, upside down in an open smashed box today, nov11. The web site no longer has halloween items and is now showing xmas gifts. My order receipt doesn't take me back to the original link and the email address to contact the does not work. Total Scam.
sheridam1
June 6th, 2019
This company deliberately sends the wrong item and then wants you to pay to send it back to get the right one. Here is the kicker - it costs them hardly nothing to ship to USA but it costs USA customers an arm and a leg to ship wrong item back. The other reviews speaks volume about this company. I ordered a key fob they offered with my car name on it - Genesis. They sent a blank one! I am posting on FB and encouraging all of my friends and family to share to hopefully put them out of business! I will be checking companies through this site in the future.
deborad10
October 1st, 2019
fiz uma compra em outubro de 2018 touca seca cabelos Order #5525 confirmedHOT SALE! Gift Box Package, Quick Magic Dryer, Dry Hair Hat × 1Blue / Standard Version
$11.99
Subtotal
$11.99

$4.99
Total

$16.98 USD

Tip for consumers: nunca compre nada nesse site fraude vou denunciar

lisas1207
October 13th, 2019
I purchased two items in September and just received it after asking for updates since it's been over a month. I received a watered down apology stating the items were in the way. I received the items yesterday and it wasn't what I ordered nor the color I requested. Their company is a fraud. I do believe they keep changing their name to continue their scheme. Be cautious and careful!
susanw532
June 9th, 2019
I placed an order in January, it is now June and I still do not have my order. I can get no response from this so called company.
rochelled21
May 30th, 2019
Same here, they keep sending same emails, have said to PayPal they sent tracking number but not to me. Just want my refund from PayPal and its taking soo long. Bull stories constantly. Scammers plus, why are they still trading. DONT REALLY RATE THEM ON THIS SCALE AT ALL
suej100
April 10th, 2019
Everything comes from China. It takes forever! Also, I have had 2 different items that came broken or weren't a good quality to begin with. Never again. Instagram - you can do better by offering only American made products.
angelas448
January 27th, 2019
I ordered a product with US outlet plug. I received a plug that is not for US outlets. The product also started it curled & straightened hair. This product would only curl hair. I requested a refund & was offered a partial discount with me paying shipping. I finally agreed after Pay Pal was involved & I was offered a full refund once the product was returned. I was unable to return the product due to them providing an incomplete shipping address. A total waste of money.
chrism937
April 16th, 2019
HORRIBLE company, I never received my item and they won't refund my money. Item ordered in November 2018.
michaels2070
February 17th, 2019
I purchased a Multifunctional Travel Organizer through a Facebook ad. Did receive an email that the order would be delayed due to the Chinese new year. It's been 5 weeks and no order confirmation sent. I filed a claim with Paypal.
patriciag346
January 12th, 2019
I should have known better, the sale was to good to be true. Now I here as I see many others with the same problem. I ordered a straightener and never received the product. I have made many attempts to email the company which their IP address is no longer valid. I to have asked PayPal to help me, still waiting. Please help pass the message, this company
is a scam stealing consumer's money.
sharonc384
January 17th, 2019
I agree with all the other reviews except that I did receive my order. These things cause more damage to your hair than curl-which there was none. Wish I had read reviews before purchase.They are not cooperating with a refund either. DO NOT PURCHASE THIS ITEM.
sylviak32
January 2nd, 2019
I have over 25 emails back and forth trying to get a curling iron for over 6 weeks and have given up and been asking for a refund. I have asked paypal to put this in dispute. They have not updated shipping info and have not sent me my refund or curling iron -- they just keep saying wait a few more days. It has been over 6 weeks and I am not waiting any longer. Scam of a company. Hopefully paypal will come thru with my refund
adams531
January 6th, 2019
I bought I straightener since more than one month
And after many email and apologize from them,, and nothing got happen, I ask for my money back but they told me that they will charge me !!!
They ask the Costomers to pay for they failure and mistakes rather than solve it ,,,, I'm very disappointed and mad
NEVER AGAIN
mariac474
January 2nd, 2019
I have ordered my curling iron 12/10/18 and still haven't heard anything, no tracking information and can't get through with the e-mail address. Very disappointed, I will never order again! But they are quick to charge my Credit Card.
lisag558
January 5th, 2019
Bought 2 curling irons in mid November received them after the New Year and they refuse to refund me or allow me to return the non working crap they sent me.
heatherw255
March 5th, 2019
desireew21
December 31st, 2018
Its been over two months since I odered a curling iron from this site. After over a month I told them I wanted my money back if it wasnt shipped the next day. Conveniently the next day I got a confirmation and tracking number. It's now been over a month and the tracking site says insufficient address that it was undeliverable. DO NOT ORDER from them. I wish I would have seen all of these reviews before I ordered but of course they were all placed around the same time or after I made mine.
kayleel8
January 8th, 2019
Ordered a curling iron on 12/6 and a month later, it is still not here. The last time I checked the tracking info, it was supposedly at the local post office expected to arrive in 2 days. When I checked the tracking info tonight, it said something completely different. The order was going to take 6-8 business days! That's when I knew something was up. Not worth it, ladies. I should've known it was too good to be true
christines354
January 4th, 2019
I ordered a curling iron on black Friday 2018! Still have not received it! It is now January 4th 2019! I have emailed and emailed and keep getting a response from China giving me the runaround!! I them went to the website and tried emailing a different email address. I get a response back telling me email is undeliverable...
kathyt158
December 24th, 2018
Awful! They have a promise to have the item in 7-10 days I have waited over 30. I asked them before they even sent my order to cancel it since it had been three weeks and never sent. They do not listen and sent it many days later and will not give me my money back. I have not had worse customer service and still do not have my order 33 days later
daniellem203
December 24th, 2018
I ordered from this site over a month ago and I have yet to receive ANYTHING! When I emailed them the first time after 3 weeks of waiting the response I got was that I "need to be patient because they have a lot of orders to fill." Are you kidding?! So here it is 6 weeks after ordering and bing "patient" and I havent recieved anything!
debras429
December 18th, 2018
I purchased the curling iron a month ago. Never got my email confirmation so have no way of tracking item. I've tried several times emailing them (which is the only way they give to contact them) and it doesn't even work!! My emails keep getting returned. Businesses like this need to be shut down. Never again!!
denisev49
December 27th, 2018
I order a curling iron from them back in Nov. I emailed them twice, no answer. I'm working with paypal to get my money back.
mariam670
December 18th, 2018
Ordered this item a few weeks ago and I have yet to receive an email stating item has been shipped. I have emailed them and no answer.

I hope they send it to you! I have been waiting 30 days for mine. If you paid for your order with paypal, contact them. That's what I did. They have sent me a tracking number, which was 7 days ago, still no delivery though. All I want at this point is my money back. Good luck!

By Pam J.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the H-buy.shop staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about H-buy.shop?

Have a question about H-buy.shop?