Review of H-buy.shop

H-buy.shop reviews

SITE CLOSED

garlandl17
11/11/19
Ordered a 1/1 childs play goodguy doll for 49 bucks. Description was that of a 400 dollar movie quality, screen accurate, 30" doll in box. I ordered this on oct19 recieved a plastic 5" chucky toy that you would find in Target, upside down in an open smashed box today, nov11. The web site no longer has halloween items and is now showing xmas gifts. My order receipt doesn't take me back to the original link and the email address to contact the does not work. Total Scam.
lisas1207
10/13/19
I purchased two items in September and just received it after asking for updates since it's been over a month. I received a watered down apology stating the items were in the way. I received the items yesterday and it wasn't what I ordered nor the color I requested. Their company is a fraud. I do believe they keep changing their name to continue their scheme. Be cautious and careful!
deborad10
10/1/19
fiz uma compra em outubro de 2018 touca seca cabelos Order #5525 confirmedHOT SALE! Gift Box Package, Quick Magic Dryer, Dry Hair Hat × 1Blue / Standard Version
$11.99
Subtotal
$11.99

$4.99
Total

$16.98 USD

Tip for consumers: nunca compre nada nesse site fraude vou denunciar

susanw532
6/9/19
I placed an order in January, it is now June and I still do not have my order. I can get no response from this so called company.
sheridam1
6/6/19
This company deliberately sends the wrong item and then wants you to pay to send it back to get the right one. Here is the kicker - it costs them hardly nothing to ship to USA but it costs USA customers an arm and a leg to ship wrong item back. The other reviews speaks volume about this company. I ordered a key fob they offered with my car name on it - Genesis. They sent a blank one! I am posting on FB and encouraging all of my friends and family to share to hopefully put them out of business! I will be checking companies through this site in the future.
rochelled21
5/30/19
Same here, they keep sending same emails, have said to PayPal they sent tracking number but not to me. Just want my refund from PayPal and its taking soo long. Bull stories constantly. Scammers plus, why are they still trading. DONT REALLY RATE THEM ON THIS SCALE AT ALL
chrism937
4/16/19
HORRIBLE company, I never received my item and they won't refund my money. Item ordered in November 2018.
suej100
4/10/19
Everything comes from China. It takes forever! Also, I have had 2 different items that came broken or weren't a good quality to begin with. Never again. Instagram - you can do better by offering only American made products.
gismys
3/28/19
Do not buy from here.
I ordered the package around December last year. I was supposed to get the package. I contacted one of the representatives by email and they stated that the shipment is going to be late.
The package which was shipped to my address was returned to the sender because it required a signature. The package was returned to the sender on February 02, 13th.
Then I contacted the representatives so many times through email to explain the situation so that I can get my refund. Then one representative told me to wait a couple of weeks till the company receive the package, so this way I can get my full refund back. Now it has almost been End of March. The tracking states that the package unclaimed and returned to the sender.I have been emailing the representatives a couple of times explaining the situation but they don't seem to understand. They always say some bull$#*!. I have never ever gone through this type of bad customer service before. They are real bull$#*! and fake.
heatherw255
3/5/19
My first review of this yoga mat trapeze site was poor. Shortly after posting the poor review I received all of my goods in excellent condition just as I'd ask them to be. I'm changing my review to a positive one: So far, so great! I'm happy.
michaels2070
2/17/19
I purchased a Multifunctional Travel Organizer through a Facebook ad. Did receive an email that the order would be delayed due to the Chinese new year. It's been 5 weeks and no order confirmation sent. I filed a claim with Paypal.
angelas448
1/27/19
I ordered a product with US outlet plug. I received a plug that is not for US outlets. The product also started it curled & straightened hair. This product would only curl hair. I requested a refund & was offered a partial discount with me paying shipping. I finally agreed after Pay Pal was involved & I was offered a full refund once the product was returned. I was unable to return the product due to them providing an incomplete shipping address. A total waste of money.
sharonc384
1/17/19
I agree with all the other reviews except that I did receive my order. These things cause more damage to your hair than curl-which there was none. Wish I had read reviews before purchase.They are not cooperating with a refund either. DO NOT PURCHASE THIS ITEM.
dt127
1/12/19
I ordered 2 C-Rest neck massagers that were advertised on Facebook on 3 Jan. Link took me to H-Buy. 5 days later, no tracking number; sent an inquiry. No response. Requested to cancel and receive a refund. Back and forth with *****@macgf.com. Not resolved. Sent request to a different contact provided by PayPal, *****@outlook.com.
The last communication, after telling me the day before that it would be 5 days, 'Sorry to say that, your order has been packaged and shipped out, but there are some problems about the logistics,we will fix it and upgrade the tracking information of your order. Please wait.'

Filed dispute through PP. I'm not hopeful based on comments here. Anyone else have success? Possibly going to your bank or debit card? Thanks
patriciag346
1/12/19
I should have known better, the sale was to good to be true. Now I here as I see many others with the same problem. I ordered a straightener and never received the product. I have made many attempts to email the company which their IP address is no longer valid. I to have asked PayPal to help me, still waiting. Please help pass the message, this company
is a scam stealing consumer's money.
kayleel8
1/8/19
Ordered a curling iron on 12/6 and a month later, it is still not here. The last time I checked the tracking info, it was supposedly at the local post office expected to arrive in 2 days. When I checked the tracking info tonight, it said something completely different. The order was going to take 6-8 business days! That's when I knew something was up. Not worth it, ladies. I should've known it was too good to be true
adams531
1/6/19
I bought I straightener since more than one month
And after many email and apologize from them,, and nothing got happen, I ask for my money back but they told me that they will charge me !!!
They ask the Costomers to pay for they failure and mistakes rather than solve it ,,,, I'm very disappointed and mad
NEVER AGAIN
lisag558
1/5/19
Bought 2 curling irons in mid November received them after the New Year and they refuse to refund me or allow me to return the non working crap they sent me.
christines354
1/4/19
I ordered a curling iron on black Friday 2018! Still have not received it! It is now January 4th 2019! I have emailed and emailed and keep getting a response from China giving me the runaround!! I them went to the website and tried emailing a different email address. I get a response back telling me email is undeliverable...
sylviak32
1/2/19
I have over 25 emails back and forth trying to get a curling iron for over 6 weeks and have given up and been asking for a refund. I have asked paypal to put this in dispute. They have not updated shipping info and have not sent me my refund or curling iron -- they just keep saying wait a few more days. It has been over 6 weeks and I am not waiting any longer. Scam of a company. Hopefully paypal will come thru with my refund
mariac474
1/2/19
I have ordered my curling iron 12/10/18 and still haven't heard anything, no tracking information and can't get through with the e-mail address. Very disappointed, I will never order again! But they are quick to charge my Credit Card.
desireew21
12/31/18
Its been over two months since I odered a curling iron from this site. After over a month I told them I wanted my money back if it wasnt shipped the next day. Conveniently the next day I got a confirmation and tracking number. It's now been over a month and the tracking site says insufficient address that it was undeliverable. DO NOT ORDER from them. I wish I would have seen all of these reviews before I ordered but of course they were all placed around the same time or after I made mine.
denisev49
12/27/18
I order a curling iron from them back in Nov. I emailed them twice, no answer. I'm working with paypal to get my money back.
kathyt158
12/24/18
Awful! They have a promise to have the item in 7-10 days I have waited over 30. I asked them before they even sent my order to cancel it since it had been three weeks and never sent. They do not listen and sent it many days later and will not give me my money back. I have not had worse customer service and still do not have my order 33 days later
daniellem203
12/24/18
I ordered from this site over a month ago and I have yet to receive ANYTHING! When I emailed them the first time after 3 weeks of waiting the response I got was that I "need to be patient because they have a lot of orders to fill." Are you kidding?! So here it is 6 weeks after ordering and bing "patient" and I havent recieved anything!

I hope they send it to you! I have been waiting 30 days for mine. If you paid for your order with paypal, contact them. That's what I did. They have sent me a tracking number, which was 7 days ago, still no delivery though. All I want at this point is my money back. Good luck!

By Pam J.

Questions? Get answers from the H-buy.shop staff and other customers.

5 Photos for H-buy.shop