This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

H-buy.shop

H-buy.shop has a consumer rating of 1.09 stars from 34 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. H-buy.shop also ranks 325th among Hair Care sites. The most common issues with H-buy.shop are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

No positive highlights yet

• Ordered a curling iron on 12/6 and a month later, it is still not here.
How would you rate H-buy.shop?

“#Toogood”

Heather W.
3/5/19

My first review of this yoga mat trapeze site was poor. Shortly after posting the poor review I received all of my goods in excellent condition just as I'd ask them to be. I'm changing my review to a positive one: So far, so great! I'm happy.

“Was not what was advertised kneeling seat x tool bag”

Sharon O.
7/22/20

What I got was a little 6x6 inch tool bag delivered! They claim this was all I ordered! How could this tiny bag help my knees? Was told not to send bag back on return mail as it was not the same place! It is a scam and they seem to just send you a much lesser product! It was not a lot of money thank God but they make a lot of money doing this to everyone! I will report them to the right people! I am so mad about this scam!

curling iron (9)
sharono293
July 22nd, 2020
melindac521
August 2nd, 2020
I ordered a pool that was supposed to fit 10 people for 135.00. It was supposed to come with a filter pump, ground cloth, pool cover and air pump. I ordered in may and did not receive the pool until end of July! This was after constantly emailing the company. The phone number given on the website does not work. It says it has been disconnected when you call. You get a reply from an email if you constantly send them an email. Which, is what I had to do! I got a smaller pool In the mail and nothing that was included in it. When I told them I wanted a refund I've heard nothing back. This" company" does not deserve to have 1 star. Safe yourself money, trouble, stress, and annoying. Do not order from this company!
carlac225
August 3rd, 2020
They stoled my money! I've emailed them and won't get an answer from them. I never have the time to make reviews but I have never had such bad experience with any online shopping. I'm warning you, do NOT purchase from these people.
lisah1455
August 8th, 2020
I ordered a 15x36 inch pool with filter. Paid extra for shipping. Months later, a pool that was 12×20 inches showed up with no filter. I was told I couldn't return it and would get 30% refund back into my account. I never received the 30% refund and have been robbed of 270 dollars. The email is now no longer accessible *******@gmail.com. DO NOT ORDER FROM BUYSHOP
garlandl17
November 11th, 2019
Ordered a 1/1 childs play goodguy doll for 49 bucks. Description was that of a 400 dollar movie quality, screen accurate, 30" doll in box. I ordered this on oct19 recieved a plastic 5" chucky toy that you would find in Target, upside down in an open smashed box today, nov11. The web site no longer has halloween items and is now showing xmas gifts. My order receipt doesn't take me back to the original link and the email address to contact the does not work. Total Scam.
mq15
July 27th, 2020
Total scammers. False advertisement. Ordered a pool and the description said 15' for 5 people. Came in at 5'. DO NOT BUY FROM THESE GUYS!
carriel187
July 19th, 2020
Please do not order from these guys they are scammers I ordered a swimming pool for my grandkids for the 4th of July I ordered it may 27th I never received it yet I paid $198 I emailed and emailed they keep telling me 20 days and my order keep saying no location
lisas1207
October 13th, 2019
I purchased two items in September and just received it after asking for updates since it's been over a month. I received a watered down apology stating the items were in the way. I received the items yesterday and it wasn't what I ordered nor the color I requested. Their company is a fraud. I do believe they keep changing their name to continue their scheme. Be cautious and careful!
sylviak32
January 2nd, 2019
I have over 25 emails back and forth trying to get a curling iron for over 6 weeks and have given up and been asking for a refund. I have asked paypal to put this in dispute. They have not updated shipping info and have not sent me my refund or curling iron -- they just keep saying wait a few more days. It has been over 6 weeks and I am not waiting any longer. Scam of a company. Hopefully paypal will come thru with my refund
heatherw255
March 5th, 2019
sheridam1
June 6th, 2019
This company deliberately sends the wrong item and then wants you to pay to send it back to get the right one. Here is the kicker - it costs them hardly nothing to ship to USA but it costs USA customers an arm and a leg to ship wrong item back. The other reviews speaks volume about this company. I ordered a key fob they offered with my car name on it - Genesis. They sent a blank one! I am posting on FB and encouraging all of my friends and family to share to hopefully put them out of business! I will be checking companies through this site in the future.
angelas448
January 27th, 2019
I ordered a product with US outlet plug. I received a plug that is not for US outlets. The product also started it curled & straightened hair. This product would only curl hair. I requested a refund & was offered a partial discount with me paying shipping. I finally agreed after Pay Pal was involved & I was offered a full refund once the product was returned. I was unable to return the product due to them providing an incomplete shipping address. A total waste of money.
kayleel8
January 8th, 2019
Ordered a curling iron on 12/6 and a month later, it is still not here. The last time I checked the tracking info, it was supposedly at the local post office expected to arrive in 2 days. When I checked the tracking info tonight, it said something completely different. The order was going to take 6-8 business days! That's when I knew something was up. Not worth it, ladies. I should've known it was too good to be true
mariac474
January 2nd, 2019
I have ordered my curling iron 12/10/18 and still haven't heard anything, no tracking information and can't get through with the e-mail address. Very disappointed, I will never order again! But they are quick to charge my Credit Card.
patriciag346
January 12th, 2019
I should have known better, the sale was to good to be true. Now I here as I see many others with the same problem. I ordered a straightener and never received the product. I have made many attempts to email the company which their IP address is no longer valid. I to have asked PayPal to help me, still waiting. Please help pass the message, this company
Is a scam stealing consumer's money.
suej100
April 10th, 2019
Everything comes from China. It takes forever! Also, I have had 2 different items that came broken or weren't a good quality to begin with. Never again. Instagram - you can do better by offering only American made products.
sharonc384
January 17th, 2019
I agree with all the other reviews except that I did receive my order. These things cause more damage to your hair than curl-which there was none. Wish I had read reviews before purchase. They are not cooperating with a refund either. DO NOT PURCHASE THIS ITEM.
debras429
December 18th, 2018
I purchased the curling iron a month ago. Never got my email confirmation so have no way of tracking item. I've tried several times emailing them (which is the only way they give to contact them) and it doesn't even work! My emails keep getting returned. Businesses like this need to be shut down. Never again!
adams531
January 6th, 2019
I bought I straightener since more than one month
And after many email and apologize from them,, and nothing got happen, I ask for my money back but they told me that they will charge me!
They ask the Costomers to pay for they failure and mistakes rather than solve it,,,, I'm very disappointed and mad
NEVER AGAIN
susanw532
June 9th, 2019
I placed an order in January, it is now June and I still do not have my order. I can get no response from this so called company.
deborad10
October 1st, 2019
Fiz uma compra em outubro de 2018 touca seca cabelos Order #5525 confirmedHOT SALE! Gift Box Package, Quick Magic Dryer, Dry Hair Hat × 1Blue / Standard Version
$11.99
Subtotal
$11.99

$4.99
Total

$16.98 USD

Tip for consumers: nunca compre nada nesse site fraude vou denunciar

michaels2070
February 17th, 2019
I purchased a Multifunctional Travel Organizer through a Facebook ad. Did receive an email that the order would be delayed due to the Chinese new year. It's been 5 weeks and no order confirmation sent. I filed a claim with Paypal.
rochelled21
May 30th, 2019
Same here, they keep sending same emails, have said to PayPal they sent tracking number but not to me. Just want my refund from PayPal and its taking soo long. Bull stories constantly. Scammers plus, why are they still trading. DONT REALLY RATE THEM ON THIS SCALE AT ALL
christines354
January 4th, 2019
I ordered a curling iron on black Friday 2018! Still have not received it! It is now January 4th 2019! I have emailed and emailed and keep getting a response from China giving me the runaround! I them went to the website and tried emailing a different email address. I get a response back telling me email is undeliverable...
gismys
March 28th, 2019
Do not buy from here.
I ordered the package around December last year. I was supposed to get the package. I contacted one of the representatives by email and they stated that the shipment is going to be late.
The package which was shipped to my address was returned to the sender because it required a signature. The package was returned to the sender on February 02,13th.
Then I contacted the representatives so many times through email to explain the situation so that I can get my refund. Then one representative told me to wait a couple of weeks till the company receive the package, so this way I can get my full refund back. Now it has almost been End of March. The tracking states that the package unclaimed and returned to the sender. I have been emailing the representatives a couple of times explaining the situation but they don't seem to understand. They always say some bull$#*!. I have never ever gone through this type of bad customer service before. They are real bull$#*! and fake.

Got the 6x6bag not the kneeling seat that in add also it said on my shipping form

By Sharon O.

I hope they send it to you! I have been waiting 30 days for mine. If you paid for your order with paypal, contact them. That's what I did. They have sent me a tracking number, which was 7 days ago, still no delivery though. All I want at this point is my money back. Good luck!

By Pam J.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the H-buy.shop staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about H-buy.shop?

Have a question about H-buy.shop?