Review of Gwynnie Bee

gwynnie@gwynniebee.com

101 reviews with 5 stars

giae
3/8/19

Fabulous styles and great customer service...I would definitely recommend Gwynnie Bee to family and friends.

deressac
3/6/19

I like the fact there's no high pressure sales. In my line of business it's great having such a verity of outfits with out the stuffed closet, the to large or to small clothing, or outdated outfits.

joanb196
3/5/19

I love the variety of styles and colors I get with Gwynnie Bee. I get more compliments than ever when I'm wearing something new each week. I've been using the service for over a year!

adriennep24
3/1/19

I could not be happier with my Gwynnie Bee experience. Before signing up I was constantly stressed about what to wear each day and generally feeling frumpy and too overweight to be attractive. Now I have beautiful clothes that fit me perfectly all the time. My coworkers love to see what new outfit I'll have on next and I get compliments from all kinds of people ALL the time. It's also a blast trying new things risk free and getting to keep what I love. Not only has my wardrobe improved, but my confidence has as well. Gwynnie Bee is one of the best things I've done for myself in a long time.

jenniferg475
2/28/19

I enjoy receiving a new box for Gwynnie Bee every time. The fit is always spot on. Only drawback is the prices when you want to buy an outfit. I would've brought a few of the dresses but it was above $50. Which is not a good bargain to me.

erins169
2/28/19

I love being able to try out so many different clothes and being able to greatly expand my wardrobe without paying a fortune. I have also had good experiences with their customer service representatives.

kassieg4
2/28/19

Love the amount of options there are! I can switch it up from skirts to shirts! Very affordable and not obligated to buy anything !

briannaj12
2/28/19

I absolutely love! So fun getting different clothes. Super easy and fast. Life changer, financially life changing as well.

brandelyna
2/28/19

As someone who hates shopping but loves clothes, Gwynnie Bee has changed the game. I love being able to fill my closet, getting the new box and always having a variety of options! This is the best subscription ever!

glennys
2/28/19

Love the excellent service and all the beautiful dress that you have. Also thanks for the sales in the clothes that let us to have a great clothes for less.

christinac276
2/28/19

Been a member for a year now and I love the selection and surprises. Easy and very affordable if you like looking fantastic.

lisas949
11/1/18

There's so much variety. Reasonable priced, high end designers to build my wardrobe around. If it doesn't fit, or you don't like it in real life, you can just send it back!

blythem1
10/31/18

I enjoy the entire Gwinnie Bee experience. I enjoy the edit of products and the opportunity to try during a rental - and possibly buy if I love the item (found some fantastic jeans and some pants - rated very high on the shopping difficulty scale.

amyw341
10/30/18

I tell everyone I know about Gwynnie Bee! Great dresses for a great price! I get a new dress every week.

kimmiey
10/30/18

Always an easy and delightful experience when (if ever) I have to call customer service. They are fast, Knowledgeable kind and very consistent. I am always very satisfied with the results of my request upon my reason for calling. The representative is very clear and understanding in my request. I highly recommend this company.

vanessar84
10/28/18

Like getting a surprised with a new wardrobe option. Only wish that the more popular options did not take so long to get.

sylviaa33
10/28/18

I love the styles, quality, and ease of return. I also love closetting! All my experiences with GB staff, on the phone, have been very positive and informative.

deliae3
10/25/18

Loved the service, and loved the selection. Really enjoyed the surprises and being able to try on different fashions without necessarily buying all the items.

colleenf62
10/25/18

I was in the process of trying to lose weight and Gwynnie Bee was a perfect choice for me. It gave me the ability to choose from lots of different dresses in any size that I needed. It was great! As the get nearer to my goal weight I've decided to take a little break from Gwynnie Bee, but plan to start up again this Spring. Thanks Gwynnie Bee for helping me look stylish at work during my transformation.

stephanieq12
10/25/18

I've had a positive experience with shipping, returns, quality, price, and customer service! The clothes fit well, are fashionable, and anything I don't love I return with minimal effort.

juliew274
10/25/18

I have found that Gwynnie Bee provides me with outfit alternatives, confidence and style.I love the service and constantly refer friends, co workers and family.

rebeccaj118
10/25/18

I love the variety of styles to choose from. I also love that I can adjust the sizes as I lose weight. I get compliments all the time on my wardrobe.

sarahd295
10/11/18

I love everything about this service. Sometimes the processing time to send out new items after I've returned items isn't as fast as I'd like, but the clothing options are great and overall I love this service! I work a professional job and it's really nice to always have a fresh look without having to think too much about it. It has also worked really well to be able to wear a different dress for each of the handful of fancy evening events I go to each year, without having to buy a new dress each time.

Response from Gwynnie B., Gwynnie Bee Representative
Hello Sarah,

Many thanks for writing in.

We value your feedback and it is heartening to see that you like our service, overall. We are sorry though that your perception about our shipping times has changed. We will be reaching out to you via email to address this concern, as well as the concern expressed about the recent 7-day upgrade.

Our intent is to make this a great experience for you and we will do that, soonest,

Gwynnie
melodyej
9/24/18

I have been using Gwynnie Bee for a year now, and love it! I like the ability to chose styles I like, but don't have to be stuck with. It has been great to have new outfits all the time, and I get lots of compliments! I love the ability to return items without having them cleaned and ironed! It has been very helpful for my busy life! Gwynnie Bee is very practical and easy!

Response from Gwynnie B., Gwynnie Bee Representative
Melodye,

Thanks so much for detailing how we are able to make you happier :)!
We’re just so glad to be of help!

Gwynnie
odeanan
8/27/18

I jumped on the Gwynnie Bee bandwagon early on and I'm glad I did. I realized that it wasn't so much that I liked clothes, what I really liked was new clothes. With Gwynnie Bee, I always have something new to wear without busting my budget. Great selection and easy shipping makes it perfect.

Response from Gwynnie B., Gwynnie Bee Representative
Many thanks for your kind words, Odeana!

Yes, you did join us early on and we appreciate every opportunity you've given us to add value to your day to day life :)

Your appreciation is most encouraging.

Gwynnie.

You have to re-add them, but there is a "history" section that keeps track of your items so they are easier to find.

By Russelle H.

Yes, however, if you request the new arrivals at the right time (when they come out, and right when you are returning something) then you can often get new clothing items.

By Beth S.

It means they will upgrade your items by 1 for the life of your plan. If you sign up for 5 items, and stay with 5 items, you will get 1 free upgrade meaning you will get 6 items. If you change your plan later however, that free upgrade could go away. SandieB

By Sandie B.

Hi Wei - thanks so much for your interest in Gwynnie Bee! We currently start at a size 10. With summer approaching there will definitely be more sleeveless/shorter styles but you may want to check back in the fall for more modest silhouettes.

By Gwynnie B., Gwynnie Bee Representative

The important thing is to make sure everything is on it's way back before you cancel, and shipping each item separate may also help since this will give you a tracking number for each garment. I haven't cancelled, I truly like the service and have never had any issue that they didn't quickly resolve. Sometimes it takes longer then expected to get a package, but considering they usually send out the next garment(s) before they even receive yours back (assuming you notify them) I can deal with an occasional late shipment. Also they are constantly upgrading me and giving me an extra garment for 30 days, or 60 days... so even with late shipments, I come out way on top.

By Sandie B.

Hi Kathy - we actually don't have that data. We know that there are many women who absolutely love the service, who are all sizes. We hope you'll give the 30 day free trial a chance to see for yourself.

By Gwynnie B., Gwynnie Bee Representative

Hi Edith! 1. You don't need to have an account to browse the collection. You can go to any of the drop down menus across the homepage, or just click here: https://closet.gwynniebee.com/a/clothing/new-arrivals 2. Yes, you are required to provide a valid credit card for the 30 day free trial, since we'll be sending out clothing. You can cancel any time before the 30 day free trial, quickly and easily.

By Gwynnie B., Gwynnie Bee Representative

Diana, that is a horrible explanation for a legitimate concern about LATE SHIPMENTS. If GB is promising you TWO DAY SHIPPING, you should get TWO DAY SHIPPING. PERIOD. (Or, just run!)

By Justin T.

Suzanne, Items process in 2-3 days and then ship via USPS Priority Mail. Those on the 3-item plan usually receive 9-12 garments per month depending on how fast they return them. We have a "Return Notification" feature where you can give us a heads up items are on their way back to us and we can start processing your next package. We'd love for you to try the 30-day free trial to see how many garments you can get for yourself! Our average turnaround time is 4-7 days depending on if you use our return notification feature & where you live. The return notification feature lets you tell us when you're returning an item, so we do not wait to physically receive it & can start processing your replacement within an hour of clicking.

By Gwynnie B., Gwynnie Bee Representative

Hi Pamela, Thanks for contacting us. Joining is quite simple, just go to https://closet.gwynniebee.com/pages/ultimate-closet & click the purple get started box. You'll need to set up an account & select a password. The system will also ask you to select a free trial plan -1, 2 or 3 garments out at a time. Most people select our 3 plan, cause it'll get you the most clothes. You can change you plan at any time, however if you want to change plans before being billed simply change it before your 1st bill date. At this point the system will ask you to enter your credit card info, this is needed to verify your card since we're sending out merchandise or in case you wish to purchase anything. Your credit card will be pre-authorized for the full amount of your plan plus tax, the pre-auth usually drops off within minutes of joining. Next is the fun part, building your closet. You'll add all the styles you like (in your size) to your closet. Once you reach the minimum (usually 8 items) the system will take over & randomly select items based on availability & process them for shipping. When you receive your rental box - wear your garments & enjoy. When you're ready to exchange them simply notify us online (under the garment picture), drop them in the pre-paid return bag (no need to wash them, we'll do that) & mail them at any USPS drop box or post office. We'll start prepping your replacement box once you notify us online. Check out our FAQs for more info. Or if you have any additional questions, please contact us at gwynnie@gwynniebee.com or 855GWYNNIE.

By Gwynnie B., Gwynnie Bee Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Gwynnie Bee staff and other customers.

4 Photos for Gwynnie Bee