Review of Gwynnie Bee

Tel: 855-GWYNNIE(855-499-6643)
gwynnie@gwynniebee.com

shirleyn20
7/27/18

The app and the customer service have been excellent. I have been a subscriber for almost 2 years and will continue to be. I would like there to be more tops in the selections as that is what I primarily try and buy.

Response from Gwynnie B., Gwynnie Bee Representative
Shirley,

Speaking for our entire Customer Service Team: Thank you!

We truly appreciate the review and your business, if there is anything we can do please don't hesitate to reach out to our customer service team with any questions or concerns - gwynnie@gwynniebee.com or 855-GWYNNIE
maryloui
7/27/18

Ive been a customer with Gwynnie for years and been satisfied for the most part but the only thing I truly complain about is the turn around time. Sometimes it can take a whole week before I am sent a new garment.

Response from Gwynnie B., Gwynnie Bee Representative
Marylou,

We looked up your account, and we are going to have a Specialist reach out to you with some options. I hope this helps, and thank you for the information and the review of our service!

Thank you!
cerrim
7/27/18

I love when the box arrives and each day is made more fun by having a great new dress to wear. I love all the options, colors, sizes and cuts that I can choose from. Shopping this way is great, it's like getting a preview and test period on everything.

Response from Gwynnie B., Gwynnie Bee Representative
Cerri,

We love to see you having fun with our service and we also appreciate you taking the time to write the review.

lorir169
7/27/18

I've been using Gwynnie Bee for at least three years, and overall I'm very pleased with it. I recommend it to friends and always get compliments on items from the site. My issue is that I've noticed a growing lag time from when I indicate that I've returned an item and when a new item was shipped out. It used to be that if I put an item in the mail on Monday or Tuesday, I could have a new item by the end of the week. This is no longer the case, and it's a little frustrating. I have to plan a lot more lag/lead time if I have an event coming up because I'm not sure if the item I ordered will suit and if I have to wait for a replacement. I'm glad that your business is growing, but you need to hire some more people to fill orders.

Response from Gwynnie B., Gwynnie Bee Representative
Lori,

Thank you for the review, we are going to look into your shipment times, as they look optimal. I am sorry the service has disappointed you as of late and if there is anything we can find we will correct it. Please don't hesitate to reach out to our customer service team with any questions or concerns - gwynnie@gwynniebee.com or 855-GWYNNIE
brendac221
7/27/18

GB has been transformative. When I was 70 pounds heavier I was scared to buy clothes that were made for my body type. I didnt even know where to find them. GB allowed me to wear clothes that were stylish and becoming for the first time. Now a slimmer version of myself, GB still gives me variety and a sense of style. I can wear things without having to commit and am always getting compliments on my clothes. GB allows me to have the dream wardrobe that I would never be able to afford.

Response from Gwynnie B., Gwynnie Bee Representative
Brenda,

Wow, this is such a powerful review! We all are very happy to hear that you are getting everything you hoped for from the service!

Thanks again!
lesleym53
7/27/18

I love love loved it in the beginning. I dont feel like I have as many options in regard to sizing. I sometimes feel the quality of clothing has declined, but that just be change in dress labels. It certainly is not as affordable to keep items as it was. I have thought about cancellimg many times but then I get something I really do like and reconsider because I really want to utilize the convenience of the service.

Response from Gwynnie B., Gwynnie Bee Representative
Lesley,

I am sorry to hear about your experience as of late with the service. I am going to have a Specialist reach out, maybe there is someway we can help!

annettel57
7/27/18

I enjoy trying on new clothes and wearing to see if item is a perfect match in fit, style and comfort. Love GB! Value & cuteness blends together to give me more confidence in my wardrobe and the many compliments dont hurt either.

Response from Gwynnie B., Gwynnie Bee Representative
Annette,

This is awesome! thanks for the review of the service!
suzannem156
7/26/18

I have been a fan of Gwynnie Bee for a number of years now. I have purchase their clothing on a regular basis. I have also receive compliments regarding many of the dresses I have purchase and worn to church and many other affairs. I am still a fan. I am 67 years old and I look fabulous in your clothing.

Response from Gwynnie B., Gwynnie Bee Representative
Suzanne

This is exactly why we do what we do, we are so happy to hear this!
jaimes72

Love the variety of clothes. Love I get to
Pick them so they are my style. Love the free shipping back if I dont want to keep it. Even if I wore it.

Response from Gwynnie B., Gwynnie Bee Representative
Jamie,

We are so happy you are enjoying the service and thank you so much for the review!

Thanks again!
christinek156
7/26/18

Ive been a long time customer and have always loved the service! Recently though Ive noticed it taking longer for my new selections to reach me. Ive also noticed a ton of unseasonable clothes being sent to me - sweater dresses in July, etc. This never used to happen and Ive been really disappointed the past few months

krisa45
7/25/18

I have been a member for several years and find my enthusiasm waning. It seems to take longer to receive a new shipment and with the increase of size offerings to include regular womens sizes (not just plus size), I find far more things that are not available to me, making GB a more discouraging shopping experience.

Response from Gwynnie B., Gwynnie Bee Representative
Kris,

I do see you have been a member for a long time, and we are disappointed to hear about your experiences as of late. A Specialist will be reaching out to you and see if there is anything more we can do.

Thanks
rinaa9
7/25/18

I love this site I've been a member almost 2 years I love wearing something new almost every day I purchased a lot of really great items of a really great price the quality is the best I love the tracking system it's definitely worth the investment my husband hates when I get a box he wishes there was a service for him.

Response from Gwynnie B., Gwynnie Bee Representative
Rina,

We are elated that you are enjoying the service, even if this upsets your husband.

karih34
7/25/18

Sometimes everything is spot on: the fashion, the turn around, the bargains. Ive purchased a number of dresses from GB and love them! I also like the variety GB adds to my wardrobe. While other times, it can take over a week to get a new item, or the selection is just off usually erring on the frumpy side. I wish when an item was no longer available that it would be automatically removed from my closet, rather than having to go in and delete it after noticing it in the shop.

Response from Gwynnie B., Gwynnie Bee Representative
Kari,

We appreciate the review and that we help add to your wardrobe. We are going to reach out and discuss the selections with you, we would like to get more insight into this.

kriss117
7/25/18

I love Gwennie Bee and have been. Customer for a long time. I wish the longer you were a customer the quicker or more you got rewards. I recommend GB often and will keep using it!

Response from Gwynnie B., Gwynnie Bee Representative
Kris,

That is true you are a long time member since 2015! I will also forward your ideas to our team and thank you so much for leaving a review. Please don't hesitate to reach out to our customer service team with any questions or concerns - gwynnie@gwynniebee.com or 855-GWYNNIE

kendrae14
7/25/18

In general, I like the clothing I try from GB. I have purchased many of the items from my closet. I would like to see more options for pants, seems to be mostly jeans.
One think that I think would be awesome: a way to add size to a designer. Some designers are right on for size, others are too big or small. I would love to add to my profile: BB Dakota true to size, Liz Clairborn runs big or even just add my size.
On quality, sometimes I do receive a damaged piece or one that I can smell cologne from the previous user. Send those right back.

Response from Gwynnie B., Gwynnie Bee Representative
Kendra,

We appreciate that feedback, We carry over 200 brands, and each has their own size chart. That being said, we have reviewers on every item that share how the items fit - true to size, large, or small. There are size charts on every page. We also have something called Size Advisor where we can help you discover what size you may wear across the different brands we offer. You can see our brands and size charts here:

We would also like to reach out about the damaged piece or the one that you smelled cologne on. We want to priority inspect them upon arrival.

Thank you and talk to you soon.
suzonnes
7/25/18

Love the choices and the option to buy if I wish to do so. The turn around time is good . I love the variety of styles.

Response from Gwynnie B., Gwynnie Bee Representative
Suzonne,

Thank you so much for this! glad you are enjoying the service!
mariec204
7/25/18

The selection seems to have tapered to the same styles over and over. The turn around time has slowed from when I send back and then receive packages do the value feels like its not as good. Ive gone to cancel outright two times but I cant do it through the app and then I forget. I will likely cancel soon.

Response from Gwynnie B., Gwynnie Bee Representative
Marie,

Thank you for the feedback, this is very helpful. We are going to look at your account and reach out to see if there is anything we can do to elevate the stresses you are facing and if you need to cancel we can do that as well when we call.

ml237
7/24/18

For a service that provides plus size cute styles it is fantastic. The biggest challenge I have with GB is with the shipping experience which is often a negative one. I enjoy the products and have a lot of fun wearing them. It usually takes about 5-10 days to receive a new outfit, which is a very long time considering that you pay based on outfits checked out to you at one time. However, it's almost always worth the wait. I like to use this service for work so I can stay stylish on a budget. I live in a hot climate all year rounds, so I do wish they would not change everything over seasonally as I am never able to wear a sweater material.

Response from Gwynnie B., Gwynnie Bee Representative
M L,

We appreciate that feedback, and I will be sure to pass that to our team. We are going to have a Specialist reach out to you to discuss the shipping times and see what can be done to enhance it.

Thank you!
christinar130
7/24/18

Great styles, fast service... And just my size!! I really love GB, and have been with the company for about three years. I've expanded my wardrobe, and will happily get them taken in when I lose the weight!

Response from Gwynnie B., Gwynnie Bee Representative
Christina,

Wow, thank you for the review. We are excited you are getting the most out of the service. Also, we are now size inclusive! We can help anyone size 0-32.

Thank you again!
heidiv17
7/24/18

Been a member for years, even with a scanning the bag and getting messages that my order is being worked on I dont get it to my door for at least a full week which is a huge waste to me. Also disappointed the rates went up. It aucks when u get ur box try something on is too big or out of season of oddly shaped and have to wait a whole week till you actually get something to wear when you are paying money for the service.

Response from Gwynnie B., Gwynnie Bee Representative
Heidi,

We see you have been a member for a long time, and we appreciate the feedback. I am going to have a Specialist reach out to see what we can do to enhance the service for you!

sherip31
7/24/18

Gwynnie Bee is a phenomenal company that caters to all people of any size with cute stylish clothing weekly for a small fee.

Response from Gwynnie B., Gwynnie Bee Representative
Sheri,

We are so happy you are enjoying the service!

Please reach out if you need anything!
tracyg125
7/2/18

I've now paid for 2 months I didn't want because their cancellation policy is difficult, requires a phone conversation during business hours, and additional hard sell techniques. This is a rip-off, don't bother with Gwynnie Bee.

Response from Gwynnie B., Gwynnie Bee Representative
Tracy,

I am sorry you hit a bump in the service. We do show that you have 4 garments either at home or in route and in those two months have received multiple shipments using the service. I do see you called to cancel on Saturday, to cancel the service and requested a refund saying the service has not been used. It was escalated to a Supervisor and he attempted to call you back about an hour later and left a voicemail. It was also requested that we cancel the account on Monday, which we cannot post-date cancellations. However, should you wish to cancel today please email gwynnie@gwynniebee.com and reference this sitejabber post and we will take care of this today.

bethc127
6/11/18

Been 3 months, have plenty of items in my closet but they haven't been sending any items. I try to cancel my account and i have to CALL them during banker's hours? What is this 2001? The 4 outfits they sent me previously only 1 fit, and 1 didn't match the image. Garbage company. Absolute garbage

Response from Gwynnie B., Gwynnie Bee Representative
Beth,

I do apologize for your experience, we are open Monday through Saturday 9:00 am to 8:00 pm. I show that you added garments to your closet just yesterday and we are in process of shipping your next box. I will have someone reach out shortly to you

stevensarahm
5/22/18

I have a job where I want to look great every day. I live in an urban setting and don't even have the closet space to keep the variety of clothing I need. Gwynnie Bee is perfect for me. The clothes flatter my figure and are ready to be worn right out of the bag. I get tons of compliments on my clothing. Most of what I try is beautiful, and I wear most of what arrives.
The clothing is not new but it looks new or barely worn. Shipping is fast and super easy. I keep 7 pieces out at a time. I rarely buy anything because it is easier for me just to re-closet. I am very happy with this service.
Customer service is excellent. On the rare occasions that I have needed assistance the representatives are pleasant and competent. Customer service has gone above and beyond when I had issues.
The bad reviews on here are just not realistic. Seems like most reviews are people who just tried it for free and messed up by forgetting to keep up with the service.
For those of you who want beautiful clothing I suggest using this service. I bet you'll love it like I do.
For people who just want something for nothing -skip Gwynnie Bee, because you are giving bad reviews to a good company.

Response from Gwynnie B., Gwynnie Bee Representative
Steven / Sarah

Thank you so much for the review! we are excited that you are getting the full return on your investment! please let us know if you need anything!
tamaram47
5/4/18

Bought the membership. Somethings fit most things didn't. Used this site for 7 months. Not worth the money and the cost of the clothes, if you keep them, are right at retail. They say discount but its not...
I canceled after a leave of absence from work. They continued to charge my acct and wasn't willing to discuss it with me. * in customer service wasn't helpful at all. I never got my refund and had to explain to her if I was charged again I would have to take legal action! I will never use gwyneebee again and DO NOT RECOMMEND!

*Personal information redacted by admin

You have to re-add them, but there is a "history" section that keeps track of your items so they are easier to find.

By Russelle H.

Yes, however, if you request the new arrivals at the right time (when they come out, and right when you are returning something) then you can often get new clothing items.

By Beth S.

It means they will upgrade your items by 1 for the life of your plan. If you sign up for 5 items, and stay with 5 items, you will get 1 free upgrade meaning you will get 6 items. If you change your plan later however, that free upgrade could go away. SandieB

By Sandie B.

Hi Wei - thanks so much for your interest in Gwynnie Bee! We currently start at a size 10. With summer approaching there will definitely be more sleeveless/shorter styles but you may want to check back in the fall for more modest silhouettes.

By Gwynnie B., Gwynnie Bee Representative

The important thing is to make sure everything is on it's way back before you cancel, and shipping each item separate may also help since this will give you a tracking number for each garment. I haven't cancelled, I truly like the service and have never had any issue that they didn't quickly resolve. Sometimes it takes longer then expected to get a package, but considering they usually send out the next garment(s) before they even receive yours back (assuming you notify them) I can deal with an occasional late shipment. Also they are constantly upgrading me and giving me an extra garment for 30 days, or 60 days... so even with late shipments, I come out way on top.

By Sandie B.

Hi Kathy - we actually don't have that data. We know that there are many women who absolutely love the service, who are all sizes. We hope you'll give the 30 day free trial a chance to see for yourself.

By Gwynnie B., Gwynnie Bee Representative

Hi Edith! 1. You don't need to have an account to browse the collection. You can go to any of the drop down menus across the homepage, or just click here: https://closet.gwynniebee.com/a/clothing/new-arrivals 2. Yes, you are required to provide a valid credit card for the 30 day free trial, since we'll be sending out clothing. You can cancel any time before the 30 day free trial, quickly and easily.

By Gwynnie B., Gwynnie Bee Representative

Diana, that is a horrible explanation for a legitimate concern about LATE SHIPMENTS. If GB is promising you TWO DAY SHIPPING, you should get TWO DAY SHIPPING. PERIOD. (Or, just run!)

By Justin T.

Suzanne, Items process in 2-3 days and then ship via USPS Priority Mail. Those on the 3-item plan usually receive 9-12 garments per month depending on how fast they return them. We have a "Return Notification" feature where you can give us a heads up items are on their way back to us and we can start processing your next package. We'd love for you to try the 30-day free trial to see how many garments you can get for yourself! Our average turnaround time is 4-7 days depending on if you use our return notification feature & where you live. The return notification feature lets you tell us when you're returning an item, so we do not wait to physically receive it & can start processing your replacement within an hour of clicking.

By Gwynnie B., Gwynnie Bee Representative

Hi Pamela, Thanks for contacting us. Joining is quite simple, just go to https://closet.gwynniebee.com/pages/ultimate-closet & click the purple get started box. You'll need to set up an account & select a password. The system will also ask you to select a free trial plan -1, 2 or 3 garments out at a time. Most people select our 3 plan, cause it'll get you the most clothes. You can change you plan at any time, however if you want to change plans before being billed simply change it before your 1st bill date. At this point the system will ask you to enter your credit card info, this is needed to verify your card since we're sending out merchandise or in case you wish to purchase anything. Your credit card will be pre-authorized for the full amount of your plan plus tax, the pre-auth usually drops off within minutes of joining. Next is the fun part, building your closet. You'll add all the styles you like (in your size) to your closet. Once you reach the minimum (usually 8 items) the system will take over & randomly select items based on availability & process them for shipping. When you receive your rental box - wear your garments & enjoy. When you're ready to exchange them simply notify us online (under the garment picture), drop them in the pre-paid return bag (no need to wash them, we'll do that) & mail them at any USPS drop box or post office. We'll start prepping your replacement box once you notify us online. Check out our FAQs for more info. Or if you have any additional questions, please contact us at gwynnie@gwynniebee.com or 855GWYNNIE.

By Gwynnie B., Gwynnie Bee Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Gwynnie Bee staff and other customers.

4 Photos for Gwynnie Bee