Guru.co.uk

Guru.co.uk

Guru.co.uk has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Guru.co.uk?

“A host with Good tech support (wow)”

Captain O.
10/29/19

I have used many hosts over the years, and the one area where most of them lack is tech support/customer service. Having worked in the hosting sector myself for many years, I know more than most the difference between good and bad support and when I am being blagged. Thankfully this is not the case with Guru... If you have a problem with your site, they do not just pass the pack and tell you "this is your problem", they will simply fix the problem for you if they can, even if it is your own fault. A few other little security things that seems better, such as blocking remote access to mysql, no plain text ftp and the ability to have hourly backups even on shared hosting.

russm21
October 29th, 2019

Questions? Get answers from the Guru.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Guru.co.uk?

Have a question about Guru.co.uk?