Groupon AE

Groupon AE has a consumer rating of 1.13 stars from 8 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Groupon AE ranks 110th among Daily Deals sites.

How would you rate Groupon AE?

“I was sold an unauthentic MK bag”

Josine C.
10/17/20

Yes, that happened. Just when I thought buying on UAE's Groupon couldn't get shadier, I was sold a Michael Kors bag that it is not authentic. I found that later when I visited an MK store. I reported the situation to the website and they told me they are not responsible for it. Sad.

nairyc
December 18th, 2016

They may have couple of good offers every now and then but there's almost always a trick! Either you can't use the voucher when you need it because nobody picks up the phone on the merchant side or there are simply blackout days on almost all the possible dates you can use the voucher or the voucher isn't really much less than the actual price or the product or service you ger ends up being so poor that you regret wasting your time and money going theough this website in the first place!

josinec
October 17th, 2020

henryh127
June 19th, 2018

Items posted to their site is different from the actual and It was really hard to cancel my purchase. The customer service was totally poor were you had to call how many times but yet wasn't able to resolve. It's been one month and 10 days as of today that I didn't receive my refund. Those who plan to purchase here; 100% not recommended!

khalidn6
September 24th, 2019

Groupon needs to understand that people money is not up to grab for free. They cannot automatically Redeem peoples voucher when do just booking at a Restaurant in case of no show. And on top when you ask for a refund, you make then go through all the hassles you can think of. I don't understand if I didn't expose my voucher code to the Merchant and Groupon redeemed my voucher without my permission, why I have to go through taking merchant No objection to encash /refund my unused voucher? On top when merchant confirmed directly to Groupon, the Customer servicer representative was asking me to write back to them as the email doesn't have undersigned name printed on it, although it was directly coming from the merchant official account and directed to Groupon for refund confirmation.

Groupon needs to work on the attitude of their customer service, they seriously lack training

sousouetteg
January 9th, 2018

After purchasing several vouchers for the same products in 1 single transaction, the merchant is refusing to send me the products in 1 parcel. Instead the want me to pay handling and delivery fees for each products even though they are the same product. I complained to Groupon who is refusing to refund me. The handling and delivery charges are twice the price of the product itself! They are using very condescending tones on their emails. Beware and please dont purchase from them because they are always tricks on their offers

anam185
June 11th, 2018

I had to speak to four person just to remove my credit card details from my account. They are known to keep your credit card information and that is not safe or recommended; however to ask them to remove it was an ordeal. I had to be as rude and ignorant as they are to be understood and speak to 4 not one but 4persons! REALLY! That just says alot about group on.

shanes138
December 28th, 2018

Groupon USA allows you if your groupon expires to use the face value of the groupon. So if you buy groupon for 150 aed for 300 aed worth of food, you will still be able to use 150 in the store because groupon releases the money to them. Groupon AE keeps all the money until the voucher is redeemed, in hopes that someone will let it expire in which they get to keep the money. It is a scam allowing them to place fast expiring dates on their groupons in order to steal money. When you call them they said "sorry, we can change this, the company you purchased your groupon from will not allow us to change the expiration date" so i called the company and they said they have no expiration date, that is just the one groupon issued. Long story short, every company on Groupon will give you the groupon price in-store if you call and ask, so dont purchase from them any more!

kasemf
March 21st, 2014

Worst website in the world it has stores around the world
I you buy from their store in the U. A. E.
Offers a false and not true
I've purchased a coupons website are available with products they take from another seller
Watch out you might lose your money with this store failed.
Counterfeit products and bad service.

Questions? Get answers from the Groupon AE staff and other customers.

Discover and save on 1000s of great deals at nearby restaurants, spas, things to do, shopping, travel and more. Groupon: Own the Experience.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Groupon AE?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

1.1
Have a question about Groupon AE?