Greedier Social Media reviews

Tel: 0161 216 4003
support@greediersocialmedia.co.uk

pippof5
4/25/18

I have bought 1000 Followers on Instagram and did not receive what I have paid for.
No answering to the phone.
No reply to the emails.
Stay away!!!

natalieh58
4/17/18

Scammers!!! Not only did they duplicate my order of 19.99 a month they also did not deliver any results!!! I asked to be cancelled in December yet they carried on taking until April! I have been promised call backs and have sent in complaints, yet NOTHING.

jonr85
4/15/18

Absolutely disgusting service from the start.

1. Over 50% of the Followers simply drop off within a few days.

2. Auto Likes are not applied automatically as they state.

3. They never respond to emails.

4. They never return phone calls.

5. They charge TWICE for supbscriptions.

This company is beyond a joke and a shambles of a set up. They should not be allowed to trade. I will be joining the many others who have had similar experiences and will be reporting them to Trading Standards.

sarahm410
4/12/18

Don't waste your money. Purchased 50,000 UK Twitter followers which we were told would take a week to be added to our account. After 3 months, nothing........not one follower. After several weeks, lots of phone calls and promises from this company, still nothing. Then they started to be added 4 months later and all the followers were Turkish!!! We had to close our account and change the name to prevent it being ruined! On the plus side, at the rate they were being added, it would have taken 26 years to add all 50,000!!! Stay well clear of this company, they are dishonest and will take your money and not provide the service you purchase

jasonm312
4/10/18

Bought 5000 followers + 'likes' as a test for a marketing plan...the followers were added within a few hours BUT:

- Accounts are inactive/fake accounts and are mostly based in India/Pakistan etc and not representative of what they say you are buying.

- Accounts unfollow you / block you almost as quickly as they followed you so within 10 days of the 5000 purchased already around 1500 of these had gone.

Whatever spin they put on it to PayPal also leaves you with no recourse to getting your money back.

Literally money for nothing...BE WARNED.

Unacceptable that these scammers are allowed to trade in this way but there you go.

mannyh4
3/9/18

If you want your personal or business account to get noticed this is an amazing tool,the more likes you get the more you get noticed

jamiec106
2/27/18

From start to finish have been nothing but fantastic service. Very Fast acting polite staff, and a massive thank you to Claire for doing a great job. Will definitely be using again soon

mrb54
2/15/18

Great customer service with very quick response. Highly recommended have been using for my business with great results

jaya155
2/15/18

Great handling my business social media. Great communication and really fast response for customer service. 5stars from me. Highly recommended.

fj26
2/13/18

Quick and efficient service. Very polite and efficient service on phone too. would definitly reccomend to others.

mattn53
2/13/18

Paid for Twitter marketing and followers. The followers disappeared as fast as they were delivered. No response to emails/messages. Beware. Please don't waste your money.

deanr42
2/12/18

The site was recommended to me by a friend, I tested it with a small order first and literally straight away I started receiving followers which has really help boost traffic to my business link,,very pleased !!!

tomg164
2/10/18

Paid for 10,000 followers, only received 6000. Very disappointing that I wasted my money on this! No response from them after either after trying to resolve the issue with them.

gracee24
2/8/18

I am a big fan of the service the team are always helpful and can tailor make solutions if you give them a call. I highly recommend. I had no drop of on Instagram followers, because they added enough to allow for this.

paulb416
2/8/18

Delivered within a few hours of purchase, when emailed to ask questions I got replys very quick.

Really good service, great package, great price

nevinx
2/6/18

I recently purchased some followers from this website and even though i got followers as promised, within a week 25% of the followers unfollwed. i have contacted the team at greedier social media. i havnt got a reply yet.

andrewm267
1/30/18

Liars No UK followers as they promised. Paid for uk Followers and got India / Pakistan.Price was triple. They definitely don't sell UK likes/followers.

rajs59
1/29/18

Very polite and reliable staff! Added YouTube views to my videos instantly and comments to create an authentic feeling. Highly recommend this service!

jakes109
1/25/18

Great customer service, i made a mistake in my order and they sorted me out within minutes. If you are looking for a similar service go with this company

billyr44
1/24/18

I used this site to get some extra followers and likes and it did not disappoint! I got them within a couple of hours of Payment and even got a free extra, which was really generous. Would highly recommend

bills276
1/23/18

This is a truly remarkable company! They have been reliable, friendly and very easy to use! Highly recommended to all potential customers! Full marks for James!

jakeh62
1/23/18

I purchased some followers & the customer service was amazing, the speed of which the followers were delivered was also impressive!

They even added an extra few followers as a kinda gesture, and when I emailed them with a question they replied back within minutes.

Great service and would definitely recommend.

cherylw73
1/22/18

I wouldnt go anywhere else, they have been so supportive quick at response if you need them assist you with anything you need they really helped me to push my business out there thank you so so much!!!

imranm31
1/17/18

So before I purchased anything I contacted the company via their email address on the website. I soon heard back from a lady called Jessica who was very helpful and friendly, she answered all my questions I needed and provided the service as well.

The service was slightly delayed even though instant is put all over their website but I cannot complain to much, as everything arrived a few days later and correctly.

Tip for consumers: It might be worth contacting the company first

johnp662
1/17/18

It really works, amazing way to promote your online profile both quickly and professionally. This will start your amazing social media journey. It's not at all a 'scam', its real and the response of the email team is fast and very helpful with any lost followers being regained.

Ensure your InstaGram is on public and you will always get what you payed for.

Hello, if you could email me your username, i will look into this for you

By Emily A., Greedier Social Media Representative

Hello Charlotte, we aim to deliver all orders within 24 hours unless there is a issue with your order if you can send me your username I will ensure this is some within the hour for you and we will also refund your order and investigate why it has not been processed or failed to deliver I'm sure there is a logical explanation. Thank you

By Emily A., Greedier Social Media Representative

Can you please send me an email to support@greediersocialmedia.co.uk and I will get this sorted as soon as possible, thank you.

By Emily A., Greedier Social Media Representative

Hello Mahi, Yes if in the rare case you loose any followers we will always reinstate any losses on the account for free, Simply message us with your username/purchase details. Thank you :)

By Emily A., Greedier Social Media Representative

Hi there, I have replied via email, if you could send me your username I will look into this for you!

By Emily A., Greedier Social Media Representative

Hi Enrico, we deliver all orders within 24 hours unless the account is private or the username is incorrect. If you forward me your username I will ensure that this is delivered for you within the next 5 minutes. :) Thanks for your patience!

By Emily A., Greedier Social Media Representative

Hi Bethany, I can assure you we are a legitimate business. If you forward your username to support@greediersocialmedia.co.uk, we can send you a free tester sample. We hope this helps!

By Emily A., Greedier Social Media Representative

Hello Reece, We aim to deliver all orders within 24 hours unless the account is private or your username is incorrect? If you can forward your username or link to me i will ensure this is delivered within the hour.

By Emily A., Greedier Social Media Representative

Hello, We aim to deliver all orders within 24 hours unless the account is private or username is incorrect if you can forward your purchase details to support@greediersocialmedia.co.uk i will ensure this is done within the hour. Thank you for your patience,

By Emily A., Greedier Social Media Representative

Hello David, we deliver all orders within 24 hours unless there is country/age restrictions enabled on the page if you forward your link to balexander@gmail.com I will check the order status and ensure this is delivered today or refunded if nessasary!

By Emily A., Greedier Social Media Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Greedier Social Media staff and other customers.

Greedier Social Media?