Greedier Social Media reviews

Tel: 0161 413 6021
support@greediersocialmedia.co.uk

franp32
7/16/19

Will definitely us Greedier Social Media again. Great service and brilliant customer service. Quick and easy to use.

ms626
7/16/19

Really happy with the service I have recieved from Greedier Social Media. Very on the ball with the service I require

jesss96
7/12/19

Bought only 50 likes on instagram today (Thank God) to no avail. No services was provided. The contact number wasn't answered to, neither was my email and voicemail. On TrustPilot there are more complaints than positive feedback. I believe the positive feedback are false and from the company itself. Stay clear.

jacka185
6/26/19

No problem using greedier social media been using for years , they always refill the followers if any do drop off. Cant see what anyones issue is, way beyond the service of other sites who never reply via email.

Moral of the story: You get what you pay for and this company does a Top Job.

lv25
6/26/19

At first I didnt think this was working as it took a little longer that I thought, but it worked! Would definitely recommend this service as the pricing is super competitive!

clairem144
6/26/19

Delivered as promised. Quick and fabulous customer service. Offered some free followers when initial order was slow. Very pleased.

scottw507
6/26/19

Amazing, we payed for followers and with in the ten minutes, bang they was all on my new page. It's a great way to kick start your new page with a load of new followers!. 5*

sams623
6/23/19

Amazing service, would deffinitely reccomend using if starting a small independent business. I have used these guys for three business of mine which really helped boost my start off with all three of them. Once again cheers guys!

bf84
6/22/19

I have used Greedier Social Media a few times and it has always been quick, easy and I have received the likes I have purchased usually within 24 hrs. If I have ever have an issue or delay their Customer Service Team are also always very quick to respond and very friendly and helpful. I would recommend.

garyb534
6/16/19

I have used these on a few of my Instagram accounts and been happy , one plus thing is that they don't need your log in details to add followers which other companies do .

jonnym17
5/28/19

I ordered 1000 followers to give me page a good boost to get started. I had 300 to start with. Taking my total up to 1300.
These "quality" followers are nothing but bots and fake profiles and I'm losing followers Every day, assumingly as the fake profiles are deleted im now down to 700 and dropping.
Don't waste youre money on this.

stevem29
5/25/19

I know nothing about this company.....however received a spam email from them and dutifully reported them for spamming.

davidd945
5/24/19

I had read a lot of negative reviews about this company before engaging them, but I wanted UK followers, relevant to my page, so I wanted to deal with a UK company and I therefore gave them the benefit of the doubt thinking that they must have taken these negative reviews onboard and improved their service...how wrong I was.

I paid them for 2500 followers to add some credibility & activity to my new page. They delivered the followers timely but they were fake profiles from totally irrelevant demographics/locations/ages that didn't even follow the page, just liked' it. Immediately, my page looked faked. I contacted them immediately and explained what had occured and I asked them to replace these with relevant likes, or at very least remove the ones they had delivered.

First, they offered to correct it with quality followers for twice the fee I had already paid (on top of what I had paid), I told them I would only pay them more if they corrected this and showed some good faith, then we could discuss future services.

Initially I had been dealing with a responsive lady called Claire who told me she would get their IT team to look into it. After this, not much happened. My future communications were with their Customer Service Manager named Amy, who I really have no idea how she is in that role if she doesn't even reply to customers most of the time. I had sent several very constructive emails, asking for status updates but Amy stopped replying. I tried once more and told them that the last resort would be a negative review to warn others from getting the same poor experience, I gave them 1 weeks notice and said this would happen today....no reply from Amy the Customer Services' Manager.

The asks were simple and reasonable but as soon as this crowd get your money, you can forgot about any help/support/corrections or errors, they clearly don't care.

I'm actually amazed that a company in this day and age are short sighted though that they don't see the value of having happy customers and building lasting business relationships for the sake of an easy few quid. I tried so many times to make the relationship a constructive one, but they had zero interest.

Avoid this company at all costs, I totally regret giving them the benefit of the doubt. Shame on me I guess for going against the reviews I had read.

strobet
5/23/19

Always happy with the service, quick delivery and good customer service. Much better than other sites!

charlotteb170
Charlotte B.
5/23/19

Didn't believe it was real at first but it is! Genuine likes within 24 hours. Good customer service too. Give it a try!

mattt212
5/17/19

Purchased 1000 likes & after 4 weeks since that transaction I have None! Support is appalling, whether it be via email, online chat or via telephone.

Recommend NOT to use Greedier as they take your money & deliver nothing...closest thing to theft I've ever experienced without actually being mugged!

mandym99
4/21/19

GSM take your money and don't deliver the service...stay well clear of them. They annoyingly send you emails every time a new member of staff takes over the accounts, introducing themselves, asking it they can assist in anyway, only to ignore your reply!! I have emailed them in excess of 10 times and received no reply!! I stupidly gave them a second chance to get things right to only have the exact same experience again. This is an unprofessional business with no staff consistency. I've been waiting for a refund for 10 months so this is why I've finally written this review! DO NOT USE!

feodosiyk
4/7/19

Awesome experience!!! Responsive and easy to communicate with! Will continue to use long term!!!!!!!

annab497
4/7/19

Delivered on time, great work and great communication, can't wait for the results of all ads created.

vikiw2
4/7/19

greedier Social Media provide a fantastic service to help you grow your target audience. I have used this service as I just don't have the time to target my audience and to like/comment etc everyday. Greedier Social Media simply do it all for you, gaining real followers who are genuinely interested in my work. I would highly recommend using them if you are serious about growing your account!

ronaldn51
4/4/19

They start working few days after I bought their subscription. In a week I got so many followers ! I was stunned ! Communication is also very well, they replaying very fast (of course they do not work at weekends, so you should wait till next working day) . They are extremely polite. I do not feel neglect, they sending me messages about my experience with their work. I will recommend that service to everyone, as my friend recommend it to me :) Since they work my Instagram earned lot of new interested in my works people, so followers are real and communicative !

lizah15
4/2/19

I am really happy with Greedier Social Media, I have increase genuine, engaging Twitter followers. I am an educator and will be recommending this website seller with my students for sure!

ameliak18
4/1/19

Followers profiled very well, I recently ordered an facebook like service, just a few days you see the difference.

alicaa
4/1/19

I use Greedier Social media for auto-likes on IG. The likes usually appear shortly after the content is posted. I have had a couple of small issues, but the customer service has always been friendly, helpful and most importantly they resolved the issue with minimal fuss.

ziggys3
3/24/19

I paid them £70 for followers of a specific age, who were professionals in London, for my medical business. They gave me fake followers from Asia who couldn't even speak English. I complained and got no response. I raised a dispute with Paypal as I had paid through them and thankfully Paypal was able to reverse the payment as Greedier Social Media did not respond to them either. DO NOT waste your money or time with them

Hello, if you could email me your username, i will look into this for you

By Emily A., Greedier Social Media Representative

Hello Charlotte, we aim to deliver all orders within 24 hours unless there is a issue with your order if you can send me your username I will ensure this is some within the hour for you and we will also refund your order and investigate why it has not been processed or failed to deliver I'm sure there is a logical explanation. Thank you

By Emily A., Greedier Social Media Representative

Can you please send me an email to support@greediersocialmedia.co.uk and I will get this sorted as soon as possible, thank you.

By Emily A., Greedier Social Media Representative

Hello Mahi, Yes if in the rare case you loose any followers we will always reinstate any losses on the account for free, Simply message us with your username/purchase details. Thank you :)

By Emily A., Greedier Social Media Representative

Hi there, I have replied via email, if you could send me your username I will look into this for you!

By Emily A., Greedier Social Media Representative

Hi Enrico, we deliver all orders within 24 hours unless the account is private or the username is incorrect. If you forward me your username I will ensure that this is delivered for you within the next 5 minutes. :) Thanks for your patience!

By Emily A., Greedier Social Media Representative

Hi Bethany, I can assure you we are a legitimate business. If you forward your username to support@greediersocialmedia.co.uk, we can send you a free tester sample. We hope this helps!

By Emily A., Greedier Social Media Representative

Hello Reece, We aim to deliver all orders within 24 hours unless the account is private or your username is incorrect? If you can forward your username or link to me i will ensure this is delivered within the hour.

By Emily A., Greedier Social Media Representative

Hello, We aim to deliver all orders within 24 hours unless the account is private or username is incorrect if you can forward your purchase details to support@greediersocialmedia.co.uk i will ensure this is done within the hour. Thank you for your patience,

By Emily A., Greedier Social Media Representative

Hello David, we deliver all orders within 24 hours unless there is country/age restrictions enabled on the page if you forward your link to balexander@gmail.com I will check the order status and ensure this is delivered today or refunded if nessasary!

By Emily A., Greedier Social Media Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Greedier Social Media staff and other customers.

19 Photos for Greedier Social Media