Greedier Social Media

Greedier Social Media

Greedier Social Media has a consumer rating of 3.94 stars from 321 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Greedier Social Media most frequently mention customer service, instagram followers and thanks guys. Greedier Social Media ranks 25th among Marketing sites.

• Always happy with the service, quick delivery and good customer service.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Greedier Social Media?

“Great company and great service”

Imran M.
1/17/18

So before I purchased anything I contacted the company via their email address on the website. I soon heard back from a lady called Jessica who was very helpful and friendly, she answered all my questions I needed and provided the service as well. The service was slightly delayed even though instant is put all over their website but I cannot complain to much, as everything arrived a few days later and correctly. Thank you

“2 accounts blocked and no refund”

Ruvel M.
4/6/21

Spent about 300 gbp on promoting 2 instagram accounts, as a result they got blocked. Customer service then accused me of changing my usernames. I requested a refund and have not heard back since. They are not even listed on trust pilot, that's how scrupulous they are. They are a british registered company, so as a trained solicitor, I will be bringing their practices to the attention of regulatory bodies.

customer service (59)
ruvelm
April 6th, 2021
Verified purchase

natashaa65
April 2nd, 2020

I will put it bluntly the company is a big scam! I bought followers they then disappeared I bought likes they disappeared also and then to make matters worst they STOLE money from my account. I'm a mother of two young children trying to start up my business and provide for my children for them to actually take money out of my account unauthorised is revolting! I WILL be taking legal action! Avoid!

aminr12
April 12th, 2021

They took payment, got my account and stopped all communication to get a refund. Avoid if you want to keep your money.

Tip for consumers:
Avoid using they go off radar if they do anything wrong.

yasmink22
October 14th, 2020

I decided to purchase the smallest amount 100 followers just to check if i may lose those followers the next day

And guess what? Yes i have lost half of the followers

3108 now down to 3047

Attached is a proof of purchase and my page down to 3047

Unfortunatly i didn't take a screenshot when i had the 3108 as it went within the next day

rubelm5
April 16th, 2021
Verified purchase

They do not provide a refund when they fail to deliver. They will not answer your emails when they should offer a refund. I am concerned that they are allowed to operate this way as a UK registered company, it is just a facade, do not use them unless you want to say bye to your money.

rebeccap337
February 10th, 2020

I purchased 250 UK likes which i never received despite constant emails / phone calls. I was constantly told by Simona that this was in hand and being dealt with and a mistakes on their part it never materialized. Do not use this company.

mehwishm
September 16th, 2017

So i bought instagram followers which came through in a matter of few hours. However the number has since gone back down by over 20%. I have contacted the customer service multiple times and have not heard back anything. Absolutely ridiculous. If the customer service had been better I would definitely re-purchase again for my other social media but not anymore. You are better off going somewhere.

samc357
February 19th, 2020

I paid £99 for their insta story viewer service... they then said it was delayed and said they would pay meback in December. Still waiting. Now going to court.

imranm31
January 17th, 2018

Tip for consumers:
It might be worth contacting the company first

fb55
February 16th, 2020

I paid for 50 likes but they were never delivered. I cancelled the order but they took back the money! I have contacted more than a week ago but no answer! Don't use it! Rubbish!

asdesdd
March 10th, 2020

They took my money, gave me likes which disappered 30 days later and have no replied any any of my calls or emails. GREEDIER SOCIAL MEDIA IS A FRAUD SELLING FAKE INSTAGRAM FOLLOWERS AND LIKES

christ741
December 3rd, 2020

Avoid. They give foreign followers, which unfollow a few days later.
Waste of money and time.
Better build it yourself

ziggys3
March 24th, 2019

I paid them £70 for followers of a specific age, who were professionals in London, for my medical business. They gave me fake followers from Asia who couldn't even speak English. I complained and got no response. I raised a dispute with Paypal as I had paid through them and thankfully Paypal was able to reverse the payment as Greedier Social Media did not respond to them either. DO NOT waste your money or time with them

kadzk
December 22nd, 2019

Terrible company- DID NOT GIVE ANY FOLLOWERS BEEN WAITING A MONTH - DO NOT BUY FROM THEM. THEY SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN - WILL BE REPORTING.

mandym99
April 21st, 2019

GSM take your money and don't deliver the service... stay well clear of them. They annoyingly send you emails every time a new member of staff takes over the accounts, introducing themselves, asking it they can assist in anyway, only to ignore your reply! I have emailed them in excess of 10 times and received no reply! I stupidly gave them a second chance to get things right to only have the exact same experience again. This is an unprofessional business with no staff consistency. I've been waiting for a refund for 10 months so this is why I've finally written this review! DO NOT USE!

renao2
September 21st, 2018

I honestly don't know how these people live with themselves? I asked if this product was available in America, and they basically told me to $#*! off!

nm116
January 25th, 2019

Great service and few drop offs. They can be contacted by phone which is a plus and feels more genuine.

tomm1402
November 26th, 2017

Used Greedier a few times with no issues but recently used them for Twitter and had massive and rapid drop off. Took over a month of trying to get someone to respond to correct the issue. Would be perfect with better customer service (ie, responding at the first time of asking) and less drop off (especially on Twitter).

mikec845
August 5th, 2019

Paid for likes, they have not come in. 3 weeks later customer services are now ignoring my emails. Scam - do not use this company

janed82
February 23rd, 2015

I was initially impressed with the service as I used them on two accounts getting combined over 2000 flowers. How ever the accounts were not real (very obviously fake), thus deleted by the social media providers for being spam accounts, I now have none of the followers I paid for and have had no response from my emails to greedier social media.

jonr85
April 15th, 2018

Absolutely disgusting service from the start.

1. Over 50% of the Followers simply drop off within a few days.

2. Auto Likes are not applied automatically as they state.

3. They never respond to emails.

4. They never return phone calls.

5. They charge TWICE for supbscriptions.

This company is beyond a joke and a shambles of a set up. They should not be allowed to trade. I will be joining the many others who have had similar experiences and will be reporting them to Trading Standards.

nevinx
February 6th, 2018

I recently purchased some followers from this website and even though i got followers as promised, within a week 25% of the followers unfollwed. I have contacted the team at greedier social media. I havnt got a reply yet.

mattt212
May 17th, 2019

Purchased 1000 likes & after 4 weeks since that transaction I have None! Support is appalling, whether it be via email, online chat or via telephone.

Recommend NOT to use Greedier as they take your money & deliver nothing... closest thing to theft I've ever experienced without actually being mugged!

kellys455
March 8th, 2019

I purchased instagram followers and 36 hours later they have still not fulfilled my order!

No response to email

No response on live chat

SCAM AVOID!

charlottel75
Charlotte L.
October 5th, 2018

Bought a 1000 followers to kick start Instagram last month. They start dropping off from the minute they got on, then after two weeks they all disappeared. I emailed them asking for a refund. After them trying to up sale me to pay more £££ for "real followers" and completely disregarding my request for a refund someone called Claire just went ahead and added another 1000 on which dropped off by 500 within a few days and then after a few more emails added another 1000 and they continue to drop off. Spoke someone of the phone today who sounded completely disinterested and told me he was going to put me another server despite my request to remove the fake followers and basically told me I couldn't have a refund. Terrible service guys, I completely regret it, complete waste of money and time!

Hello, if you could email me your username, i will look into this for you

See more answers (2)

Hello Charlotte, we aim to deliver all orders within 24 hours unless there is a issue with your order if you can send me your username I will ensure this is some within the hour for you and we will also refund your order and investigate why it has not been processed or failed to deliver I'm sure there is a logical explanation. Thank you

See more answers (2)

Can you please send me an email to support@greediersocialmedia.co.uk and I will get this sorted as soon as possible, thank you.

By Emily A., Contact us on support@greediersocialmedia.co.uk

Hello Mahi, Yes if in the rare case you loose any followers we will always reinstate any losses on the account for free, Simply message us with your username/purchase details. Thank you :)

By Emily A., Contact us on support@greediersocialmedia.co.uk

Hi there, I have replied via email, if you could send me your username I will look into this for you!

By Emily A., Contact us on support@greediersocialmedia.co.uk

Hi Enrico, we deliver all orders within 24 hours unless the account is private or the username is incorrect. If you forward me your username I will ensure that this is delivered for you within the next 5 minutes. :) Thanks for your patience!

By Emily A., Contact us on support@greediersocialmedia.co.uk

Hi Bethany, I can assure you we are a legitimate business. If you forward your username to support@greediersocialmedia.co.uk, we can send you a free tester sample. We hope this helps!

By Emily A., Contact us on support@greediersocialmedia.co.uk

Hello Reece, We aim to deliver all orders within 24 hours unless the account is private or your username is incorrect? If you can forward your username or link to me i will ensure this is delivered within the hour.

By Emily A., Contact us on support@greediersocialmedia.co.uk

Hello, We aim to deliver all orders within 24 hours unless the account is private or username is incorrect if you can forward your purchase details to support@greediersocialmedia.co.uk i will ensure this is done within the hour. Thank you for your patience,

By Emily A., Contact us on support@greediersocialmedia.co.uk

Hello David, we deliver all orders within 24 hours unless there is country/age restrictions enabled on the page if you forward your link to balexander@gmail.com I will check the order status and ensure this is delivered today or refunded if nessasary!

By Emily A., Contact us on support@greediersocialmedia.co.uk

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Greedier Social Media staff and other customers.

UK Based Marketing Service, Buy Twitter Followers UK Based, Facebook Likes, Instagram Followers. Fast Delivery, PayPal Verified & 24/7 Customer Support!

byrena
Emily A.
Contact us on support@greediersocialmedia.co.uk
FULL UK CUSTOMER SUPPORT: 0161 413 6021

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Greedier Social Media?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

3.9
Have a question about Greedier Social Media?