Greedier Social Media

Greedier Social Media

greediersocialmedia.co.uk

Greedier Social Media has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 307 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Greedier Social Media also ranks 17th among Marketing sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 43.8%

• Great service, delivered as promised and very helpful and friendly customer service!
  • If you're looking to increase your social media presence then Greedier are the company for you!!

• Failed to deliver what was paid for and customer service was appalling.
  • I purchased instagram followers and 36 hours later they have still not fulfilled my order!
How would you rate Greedier Social Media?

“Great company and great service”

Imran M.
1/17/18

So before I purchased anything I contacted the company via their email address on the website. I soon heard back from a lady called Jessica who was very helpful and friendly, she answered all my questions I needed and provided the service as well. The service was slightly delayed even though instant is put all over their website but I cannot complain to much, as everything arrived a few days later and correctly. Thank you

“Avoid at all costs (theives)”

Natasha A.
4/2/20

I will put it bluntly the company is a big scam! I bought followers they then disappeared I bought likes they disappeared also and then to make matters worst they STOLE money from my account. I'm a mother of two young children trying to start up my business and provide for my children for them to actually take money out of my account unauthorised is revolting! I WILL be taking legal action! Avoid!!

customer service (59) instagram followers (13) great service (13) media presence (6) 24 hours (6) customer support (9) 1000 followers (6) instagram account (6) brilliant service (6) support team (6) customer services (5) great customer service (10)
natashaa65
April 2nd, 2020
rebeccap337
February 10th, 2020
I purchased 250 UK likes which i never received despite constant emails / phone calls .I was constantly told by Simona that this was in hand and being dealt with and a mistakes on their part it never materialized . Do not use this company .
imranm31
January 17th, 2018

Tip for consumers: It might be worth contacting the company first

samc357
February 19th, 2020
I paid £99 for their insta story viewer service... they then said it was delayed and said they would pay meback in December. Still waiting. Now going to court.
fb55
February 16th, 2020
I paid for 50 likes but they were never delivered.I cancelled the order but they took back the money! I have contacted more than a week ago but no answer! Don't use it! Rubbish!
asdesdd
March 10th, 2020
They took my money, gave me likes which disappered 30 days later and have no replied any any of my calls or emails. GREEDIER SOCIAL MEDIA IS A FRAUD SELLING FAKE INSTAGRAM FOLLOWERS AND LIKES
ziggys3
March 24th, 2019
I paid them £70 for followers of a specific age, who were professionals in London, for my medical business. They gave me fake followers from Asia who couldn't even speak English. I complained and got no response. I raised a dispute with Paypal as I had paid through them and thankfully Paypal was able to reverse the payment as Greedier Social Media did not respond to them either. DO NOT waste your money or time with them
kadzk
December 22nd, 2019
Terrible company- DID NOT GIVE ANY FOLLOWERS BEEN WAITING A MONTH - DO NOT BUY FROM THEM. THEY SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN - WILL BE REPORTING.
mandym99
April 21st, 2019
GSM take your money and don't deliver the service...stay well clear of them. They annoyingly send you emails every time a new member of staff takes over the accounts, introducing themselves, asking it they can assist in anyway, only to ignore your reply!! I have emailed them in excess of 10 times and received no reply!! I stupidly gave them a second chance to get things right to only have the exact same experience again. This is an unprofessional business with no staff consistency. I've been waiting for a refund for 10 months so this is why I've finally written this review! DO NOT USE!
mikec845
August 5th, 2019
Paid for likes, they have not come in. 3 weeks later customer services are now ignoring my emails. Scam - do not use this company
jonr85
April 15th, 2018
Absolutely disgusting service from the start.

1. Over 50% of the Followers simply drop off within a few days.

2. Auto Likes are not applied automatically as they state.

3. They never respond to emails.

4. They never return phone calls.

5. They charge TWICE for supbscriptions.

This company is beyond a joke and a shambles of a set up. They should not be allowed to trade. I will be joining the many others who have had similar experiences and will be reporting them to Trading Standards.
mattt212
May 17th, 2019
Purchased 1000 likes & after 4 weeks since that transaction I have None! Support is appalling, whether it be via email, online chat or via telephone.

Recommend NOT to use Greedier as they take your money & deliver nothing...closest thing to theft I've ever experienced without actually being mugged!
kellys455
March 8th, 2019

No response to email

No response on live chat

SCAM AVOID!
charlottel75
Charlotte L.
October 5th, 2018
Bought a 1000 followers to kick start Instagram last month. They start dropping off from the minute they got on, then after two weeks they all disappeared. I emailed them asking for a refund. After them trying to up sale me to pay more £££ for "real followers" and completely disregarding my request for a refund someone called Claire just went ahead and added another 1000 on which dropped off by 500 within a few days and then after a few more emails added another 1000 and they continue to drop off. Spoke someone of the phone today who sounded completely disinterested and told me he was going to put me another server despite my request to remove the fake followers and basically told me I couldn't have a refund. Terrible service guys, I completely regret it, complete waste of money and time!
mehwishm
September 16th, 2017
So i bought instagram followers which came through in a matter of few hours. However the number has since gone back down by over 20%. I have contacted the customer service multiple times and have not heard back anything. Absolutely ridiculous. If the customer service had been better I would definitely re-purchase again for my other social media but not anymore. You are better off going somewhere.
tomm1402
November 26th, 2017
Used Greedier a few times with no issues but recently used them for Twitter and had massive and rapid drop off. Took over a month of trying to get someone to respond to correct the issue. Would be perfect with better customer service (ie, responding at the first time of asking) and less drop off (especially on Twitter).
benjib2
May 25th, 2018
Looks like a reliable company, I was wrong. Took a while to receive delivery, and when received the followers were brand new, random string usernames, no profile or cover photo, foreign names, no posts, likes or any activity. They apologised and promised refund, but are now refusing to refund claiming they said the followers would be this bad in the first place. STAY AWAY!

Tip for consumers: Don't use this site.

adamm351
October 1st, 2019
I bought instagram followers but I did not get. When I wrote email they didn't respond, and
the money was not returned. Huge scam!
katyr17
January 9th, 2018
This company is fake. Followers increased immediately, only for them to fall off instantly. When I emailed to get this fixed, they reply and say they will re-add the lost followers, only for them to not action this.
I have had to repeatedly email, with no action.
They replied trying to get me to buy more followers, because apparently, I purchased fake followers, which will drop off. I was not told this.
They are not providing a good service. What did I pay for? No one answers emails or calls at this company.
davidd945
May 24th, 2019
I had read a lot of negative reviews about this company before engaging them, but I wanted UK followers, relevant to my page, so I wanted to deal with a UK company and I therefore gave them the benefit of the doubt thinking that they must have taken these negative reviews onboard and improved their service...how wrong I was.

I paid them for 2500 followers to add some credibility & activity to my new page. They delivered the followers timely but they were fake profiles from totally irrelevant demographics/locations/ages that didn't even follow the page, just liked' it. Immediately, my page looked faked. I contacted them immediately and explained what had occured and I asked them to replace these with relevant likes, or at very least remove the ones they had delivered.

First, they offered to correct it with quality followers for twice the fee I had already paid (on top of what I had paid), I told them I would only pay them more if they corrected this and showed some good faith, then we could discuss future services.

Initially I had been dealing with a responsive lady called Claire who told me she would get their IT team to look into it. After this, not much happened. My future communications were with their Customer Service Manager named Amy, who I really have no idea how she is in that role if she doesn't even reply to customers most of the time. I had sent several very constructive emails, asking for status updates but Amy stopped replying. I tried once more and told them that the last resort would be a negative review to warn others from getting the same poor experience, I gave them 1 weeks notice and said this would happen today....no reply from Amy the Customer Services' Manager.

The asks were simple and reasonable but as soon as this crowd get your money, you can forgot about any help/support/corrections or errors, they clearly don't care.

I'm actually amazed that a company in this day and age are short sighted though that they don't see the value of having happy customers and building lasting business relationships for the sake of an easy few quid. I tried so many times to make the relationship a constructive one, but they had zero interest.

Avoid this company at all costs, I totally regret giving them the benefit of the doubt. Shame on me I guess for going against the reviews I had read.
tomm593
October 7th, 2018
Greedier is nothing but a scam. They haven't delivered what they said they would and insta followers never appeared. We havent tried repeatedly to contact them but no one answers a call or replies to an email.

To make matters worse they are now taking a monthly payment from our bank account and we have contacted them repeatedly to get them to stop.

Having to report it to the police for fraud.

Please dont go near this crowd.
sarahl371
July 5th, 2018
They will take your money, you will see your likes/followers go up then they will slowly disappear over a few days. They do not respond to you and PayPal are useless at retrieving your money back, my case was closed without a review. Im now out of pocket and in the same position as when I started within a week.
Just dont bother- waste of time!!
laurak247
October 12th, 2018
I bought IG followers for a one off payment and then subsequently discovered this company has been taking unauthorised 'Subscription' payments from my Paypal account....over £85. And, incidentally, have had no service delivered anyway.....Absolutely DISGUSTING attitude and customer service, this is one seriously corrupt company. I have been battling for a refund and frankly have had enough. Am so angry I am totally motivated to haul them through Trading Standards and am going to report to BBC Watchdog.
amandar250
September 22nd, 2018
I used Greedier Social Media for one month tried to cancel and my business page was sabotaged and I will not leave this here!!!!

Tip for consumers: Save yourself the stress...it's a scam

tomg164
February 10th, 2018
Paid for 10,000 followers, only received 6000. Very disappointing that I wasted my money on this! No response from them after either after trying to resolve the issue with them.

Hello, if you could email me your username, i will look into this for you

See more answers (2)

Hello Charlotte, we aim to deliver all orders within 24 hours unless there is a issue with your order if you can send me your username I will ensure this is some within the hour for you and we will also refund your order and investigate why it has not been processed or failed to deliver I'm sure there is a logical explanation. Thank you

See more answers (2)

Can you please send me an email to support@greediersocialmedia.co.uk and I will get this sorted as soon as possible, thank you.

By Emily A., Contact us on support@greediersocialmedia.co.uk

Hello Mahi, Yes if in the rare case you loose any followers we will always reinstate any losses on the account for free, Simply message us with your username/purchase details. Thank you :)

By Emily A., Contact us on support@greediersocialmedia.co.uk

Hi there, I have replied via email, if you could send me your username I will look into this for you!

By Emily A., Contact us on support@greediersocialmedia.co.uk

Hi Enrico, we deliver all orders within 24 hours unless the account is private or the username is incorrect. If you forward me your username I will ensure that this is delivered for you within the next 5 minutes. :) Thanks for your patience!

By Emily A., Contact us on support@greediersocialmedia.co.uk

Hi Bethany, I can assure you we are a legitimate business. If you forward your username to support@greediersocialmedia.co.uk, we can send you a free tester sample. We hope this helps!

By Emily A., Contact us on support@greediersocialmedia.co.uk

Hello Reece, We aim to deliver all orders within 24 hours unless the account is private or your username is incorrect? If you can forward your username or link to me i will ensure this is delivered within the hour.

By Emily A., Contact us on support@greediersocialmedia.co.uk

Hello, We aim to deliver all orders within 24 hours unless the account is private or username is incorrect if you can forward your purchase details to support@greediersocialmedia.co.uk i will ensure this is done within the hour. Thank you for your patience,

By Emily A., Contact us on support@greediersocialmedia.co.uk

Hello David, we deliver all orders within 24 hours unless there is country/age restrictions enabled on the page if you forward your link to balexander@gmail.com I will check the order status and ensure this is delivered today or refunded if nessasary!

By Emily A., Contact us on support@greediersocialmedia.co.uk

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Greedier Social Media staff and other customers.

UK Based Marketing Service, Buy Twitter Followers UK Based, Facebook Likes, Instagram Followers. Fast Delivery, PayPal Verified & 24/7 Customer Support!

byrena
Emily A.
FULL UK CUSTOMER SUPPORT: 0161 413 6021

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Greedier Social Media?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.0
Have a question about Greedier Social Media?