Greedier Social Media reviews

Tel: 0161 413 6021
support@greediersocialmedia.co.uk

hoaxm
7/16/18

this was the second time i have ordered from this website, and my followers came instantly, thank you!

aimeev6
7/16/18

DO NOT USE THESE PEOPLE!!! I paid £40 and lost all the followers I paid for in 2 weeks!! Absolute scam. I used this company as they came up top of the list on google. Avoid. Go past them and there are better and more loyal and trust worthy sites.

sarahl371
7/5/18

They will take your money, you will see your likes/followers go up then they will slowly disappear over a few days. They do not respond to you and PayPal are useless at retrieving your money back, my case was closed without a review. Im now out of pocket and in the same position as when I started within a week.
Just dont bother- waste of time!!

davidt582
6/25/18

Brilliant service!!! Highly recommended allwyas on time and best prices great customer service wouldnt use anyone else and also very easy to use

hannis
6/23/18

You get exactly what you pay for! Great website - i would definitely recommend this to all of my friends! Also they work incredibly quickly, you see results within just minutes!

matthewj101
6/20/18

Very good value for money and genuine followers. Easy transaction. And super fast delivery. Would definitely recommend

rebeccab312
6/20/18

Excellent Service, Quick and Easy to use, was pleased with what a received. Was useful and worth the use of, will recommend to others and will possibly use more in the future.

codieg1
6/19/18

Have used the followers, likes & video view options. All were delivered promptly & exactly as described. I found contact was also easy & courteous, will use again, Thanks!

jubedaak
6/15/18

Genuine, helpful and easily done. Had no problem even though i made a mistake the team were able to fix the issue without any trouble at all

williamt284
6/13/18

Looking for The best service for followers and greedier were superior , Super fast and great service thanks

jf158
6/13/18

This is a company you can 100% trust - customer service team is amazing and helpful and you get exactly what you pay for! Couldnt be happier and will be using you guys again in the future!

nickw135
6/12/18

Great results from an amazing company. The support team is also fantastic! I will definitely be using them again.

toma193
6/11/18

These people are always very quick and friendly to respond to anything a customer needs. Service is cheap, and fast! Cant get better than this !

toml269
6/9/18

Im happy with it because it worked as I got all the followers I payed for and Claire at the support team was excellent.

Response from Emily A., Greedier Social Media Representative
Hi there Tom,

Thanks for the review, we are glad that you love our services.
holliep6
6/7/18

Was a bit skeptical at first but process was fast and efficient! Very impressed with the service and prompt support!! Thanks guys! Be back soon!

Response from Emily A., Greedier Social Media Representative
Hi there Hollie,

Thanks for your review, we are glad that we could help you.
diamondr5
6/7/18

After payment I got followers instantly and likes will definately be purchasing here more lovely service. You can pay using paypal which is brill

Response from Emily A., Greedier Social Media Representative
No problem , anytime !
chloev4
6/6/18

Brilliant service and great communication. I have a very happy little boy who thinks he is very popular on YouTube right now

Response from Emily A., Greedier Social Media Representative
Glad we could help you, any time !
jordans130
6/6/18

This is the best website I have found for all sorts of followers likes and views across all different media platforms. And it is extremely easy to use will definitely be using again in the future and. And would 100% without a doubt recommend to a friend.

Response from Emily A., Greedier Social Media Representative
Thanks for your review!
benp132
6/6/18

Reasonable price and very quick service, hassle free. Would recommend the service great way to boost your account

Response from Emily A., Greedier Social Media Representative
Hi there Ben,

Thanks for your kind review, it was our pleasure.
chloej18
6/5/18

These guys have helped me so much by increasing my likes and followers allowing my account to be reached by many more people, thankyou

Response from Emily A., Greedier Social Media Representative
Thanks for taking the time to review our services!
davidc1192
6/5/18

Very fast! Always on time! No issues.
The best website ever, just take your time, decide what you like, then order and get it within one minute!

joanneb135
6/5/18

Amazing service everytime and great customer support I never hesitate with this company. If you need any help and advice they're there to help.

johnnyw54
6/5/18

This service is excellent and a must use! I grew my account from 0 to 100K followers in just a few days. This has made my account very profitable with companies asking me to promote their products.

chloev3
6/5/18

brilliant site to help you get your following if your struggling. good service to get more likes and followers. also offer a subscription service!

courtneyf37
6/5/18

Good service, quick and easy.. highly recommended! Worth the money and staff were helpful when i initially enquired

Hello, if you could email me your username, i will look into this for you

By Emily A., Greedier Social Media Representative

Hello Charlotte, we aim to deliver all orders within 24 hours unless there is a issue with your order if you can send me your username I will ensure this is some within the hour for you and we will also refund your order and investigate why it has not been processed or failed to deliver I'm sure there is a logical explanation. Thank you

By Emily A., Greedier Social Media Representative

Can you please send me an email to support@greediersocialmedia.co.uk and I will get this sorted as soon as possible, thank you.

By Emily A., Greedier Social Media Representative

Hello Mahi, Yes if in the rare case you loose any followers we will always reinstate any losses on the account for free, Simply message us with your username/purchase details. Thank you :)

By Emily A., Greedier Social Media Representative

Hi there, I have replied via email, if you could send me your username I will look into this for you!

By Emily A., Greedier Social Media Representative

Hi Enrico, we deliver all orders within 24 hours unless the account is private or the username is incorrect. If you forward me your username I will ensure that this is delivered for you within the next 5 minutes. :) Thanks for your patience!

By Emily A., Greedier Social Media Representative

Hi Bethany, I can assure you we are a legitimate business. If you forward your username to support@greediersocialmedia.co.uk, we can send you a free tester sample. We hope this helps!

By Emily A., Greedier Social Media Representative

Hello Reece, We aim to deliver all orders within 24 hours unless the account is private or your username is incorrect? If you can forward your username or link to me i will ensure this is delivered within the hour.

By Emily A., Greedier Social Media Representative

Hello, We aim to deliver all orders within 24 hours unless the account is private or username is incorrect if you can forward your purchase details to support@greediersocialmedia.co.uk i will ensure this is done within the hour. Thank you for your patience,

By Emily A., Greedier Social Media Representative

Hello David, we deliver all orders within 24 hours unless there is country/age restrictions enabled on the page if you forward your link to balexander@gmail.com I will check the order status and ensure this is delivered today or refunded if nessasary!

By Emily A., Greedier Social Media Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Greedier Social Media staff and other customers.

8 Photos for Greedier Social Media