Greedier Social Media reviews

Tel: 0161 413 6021
support@greediersocialmedia.co.uk

alintonm
10/15/18

I purchased a promotion for Instagram followers and likes on the weekend and that i got the whole lot as defined. speedy and safe and therefore additionally five stars. Thanks a lot.

anya2
10/12/18

Faster delivery than expected, I'm also excited about the quality of the "goods" ;-) They know what they are doing.

laurak247
10/12/18

I bought IG followers for a one off payment and then subsequently discovered this company has been taking unauthorised 'Subscription' payments from my Paypal account....over £85. And, incidentally, have had no service delivered anyway.....Absolutely DISGUSTING attitude and customer service, this is one seriously corrupt company. I have been battling for a refund and frankly have had enough. Am so angry I am totally motivated to haul them through Trading Standards and am going to report to BBC Watchdog.

barryc115
10/11/18

Great, deliver in time and satisfy all my needs.Further orders are in sight.
HIghly Recommend to everyone here.

tomm593
10/7/18

Greedier is nothing but a scam. They haven't delivered what they said they would and insta followers never appeared. We havent tried repeatedly to contact them but no one answers a call or replies to an email.

To make matters worse they are now taking a monthly payment from our bank account and we have contacted them repeatedly to get them to stop.

Having to report it to the police for fraud.

Please dont go near this crowd.

charlottel75
Charlotte L.
10/5/18

Bought a 1000 followers to kick start Instagram last month. They start dropping off from the minute they got on, then after two weeks they all disappeared. I emailed them asking for a refund. After them trying to up sale me to pay more £££ for "real followers" and completely disregarding my request for a refund someone called Claire just went ahead and added another 1000 on which dropped off by 500 within a few days and then after a few more emails added another 1000 and they continue to drop off. Spoke someone of the phone today who sounded completely disinterested and told me he was going to put me another server despite my request to remove the fake followers and basically told me I couldn't have a refund. Terrible service guys, I completely regret it, complete waste of money and time!

clareh54
10/4/18

All my followers have dropped off! No idea or reason why so I've tried to call the number on the site and no answer! What a surprise...will never be using them again.

mikej343
10/3/18

Can't fault this company more. Some followers dropped off but they replaced them. I would recommend this company highly.

simonl90
10/1/18

THESE GUYS ARE FRAUDSTERS. THEY WILL TAKE YOU MONEY AND PROMISE YOU THAT THE FOLLOWERS YOU HAVE BOUGHT WILL NOT DROP AND IF IT DOES THEY WILL TOP IT UP BUT AFTER FEW WEEKS YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO GET HOLD OF THEM. THEY WILL REFUSE TO ANSWER YOUR EMAILS AND PHONECALLS. F**CKING FRAUDSTERS BE CAREFUL AND GO WITH SOMEONE ELSE AVOID THESE BASTARDS.

toml294
9/30/18

I've ordered followers on my instagram account. The followers were added quick but all of them have disappeared after a week. It is a complete waste of money.

georgeb463
9/28/18

Complete waste of time and money! Purchased followers from this website and lost most of them.. complete scam!

nikkia30
9/28/18

Followers drop real fast. Don't bother complaining, customer service is a complete joke = non existent

bethanyj23
9/27/18

I purchased followers from this website and all of a sudden I lost all that I had purchase !! Complete BS! Don't waste your money !! It's all a scam!!!!!!

lisaj294
9/26/18

If there was an option to do so I'd have given it 0. Failed to deliver what was paid for and customer service was appalling. Thanks for nothing!

miket353
9/25/18

Greedier social media have helped grow my business to over 100,000 followers in less than six months. Any followers that have been lost I have always had them replaced for free of charge. Highly recommend.

stuarto5
9/23/18

My 1,000 followers all disappeared within a week, after trying to contact Greedier for 2 months I will now be raising a PayPal case. Disgusting service. Couldn't get through on the phone and my email was ignored

aleksv6
9/23/18

This is EMBARRASSING! I want my money back! How dare you scam people like this?! As soon as they receive YOUR money they will disappear on you! Thieves and scammers! STAY AWAY!

amandar250
9/22/18

I used Greedier Social Media for one month tried to cancel and my business page was sabotaged and I will not leave this here!!!!

Tip for consumers: Save yourself the stress...it's a scam

matthewa111
9/21/18

And like to say that greedier support is great and whatever problems I've had they've immediately come up with a solution that makes customers happy

alexag17
9/21/18

I want my money back! If someone pays you for a service, you deliver. Bottom line. I don't understand why I don't "qualify" for what you advertised.

renao2
9/21/18

I honestly don't know how these people live with themselves? I asked if this product was available in America, and they basically told me to $#*! off!

megany12
9/21/18

Followers poor quality, better services and prices elsewhere. Followers don't stay on and PayPal dont help with refund. Don't waste your money on this scam!!

alj103
9/21/18

Bought followers from this site a few times but my follower count kept dropping even when I bought more. No response from customer service. Avoid

katyg13
9/15/18

11 emails later, and they still ignore me... Their customer service is NON-existant - Go elsewhere to find a company that will reply to their customers

tomj222
9/6/18

This company is not bad at all, I can think of worse companies online in this industry. I started off to test buying 100 followers for my IG page, the company is Uk based and provides full cusomer support (which others dont as they are indian based). Not really any negatives, I got what I paid for.

Hello, if you could email me your username, i will look into this for you

By Emily A., Greedier Social Media Representative

Hello Charlotte, we aim to deliver all orders within 24 hours unless there is a issue with your order if you can send me your username I will ensure this is some within the hour for you and we will also refund your order and investigate why it has not been processed or failed to deliver I'm sure there is a logical explanation. Thank you

By Emily A., Greedier Social Media Representative

Can you please send me an email to support@greediersocialmedia.co.uk and I will get this sorted as soon as possible, thank you.

By Emily A., Greedier Social Media Representative

Hello Mahi, Yes if in the rare case you loose any followers we will always reinstate any losses on the account for free, Simply message us with your username/purchase details. Thank you :)

By Emily A., Greedier Social Media Representative

Hi there, I have replied via email, if you could send me your username I will look into this for you!

By Emily A., Greedier Social Media Representative

Hi Enrico, we deliver all orders within 24 hours unless the account is private or the username is incorrect. If you forward me your username I will ensure that this is delivered for you within the next 5 minutes. :) Thanks for your patience!

By Emily A., Greedier Social Media Representative

Hi Bethany, I can assure you we are a legitimate business. If you forward your username to support@greediersocialmedia.co.uk, we can send you a free tester sample. We hope this helps!

By Emily A., Greedier Social Media Representative

Hello Reece, We aim to deliver all orders within 24 hours unless the account is private or your username is incorrect? If you can forward your username or link to me i will ensure this is delivered within the hour.

By Emily A., Greedier Social Media Representative

Hello, We aim to deliver all orders within 24 hours unless the account is private or username is incorrect if you can forward your purchase details to support@greediersocialmedia.co.uk i will ensure this is done within the hour. Thank you for your patience,

By Emily A., Greedier Social Media Representative

Hello David, we deliver all orders within 24 hours unless there is country/age restrictions enabled on the page if you forward your link to balexander@gmail.com I will check the order status and ensure this is delivered today or refunded if nessasary!

By Emily A., Greedier Social Media Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Greedier Social Media staff and other customers.

13 Photos for Greedier Social Media