Greatpeople.me

Greatpeople.me has a consumer rating of 1.48 stars from 7 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Greatpeople.me also ranks 87th among Grocery sites.

How would you rate Greatpeople.me?

“Horrible”

Chuck H.
3/1/19

It often doesn't work. Very weak website. Kroger can do better considering what they expect out of their associates.

chuckh70
March 1st, 2019
philipd77
October 12th, 2018
this site is a giant steamy turd i dont get how the 1 day a week people need to use it the website cant handle traffic is everything in kroger made this cheap.. oh thats right it is
bryces26
September 15th, 2018
I can only log on about 1/10 times, it amazes me that one of the largest grocery corporations in North America cannot design a webpage that allows it's associates to check their schedules consistently
graysong2
October 26th, 2018
This website is poorly designed for one of the largest grocery store names in the U.S. the website is down all the time and just isn't convenient
altonl11
September 23rd, 2018
It never works for days I'm so sick and tierd of this site, one thing this site is consistent at is shutting down
raneea
Ranee A.
July 24th, 2018
I worked for Kroger for many a year and found the old paper method to work just fine. Digital is nice but e-sced goes down a lot and it isn't always convenient to have a life. Either way management still chooses to accept or deny schedule requests. Some stores are worse than others. One store was so bad my day off requests my medical checkups became emergency room visit and they were more compliant once it turned into a work claim. I found day off requests are more apt to be adhered to than schedule requests. Seniority will unfortunately bump you. If you sign up for paid classes it's a complete gamble if you even get it off. If you don't get it you can either a) call in or b) be out of how ever much money you paid for.

This hour game garbage doesn't help Kroger keep staff. I guess Kroger doesn't want you to have a proper work life balance. I also noticed one schedule request can penalize your hours significantly. But they don't tell you that ahead of time. It's figure it out your self.

I also noticed esced goes down a lot. Once a week generally minimum for maintance but they don't tell you when. This goes down so much I decided just to screen shot my schedule on my phone. It's not terribly helpful when you need to make last minute requests. I also noticed you have to schedule day off requests at least 72 hours in advance. It's generally blocked your chance for a request at 48 hours in advance. Thus making last minute plans difficult. It's okay if you have enough senority for hours and work in a department where you can select your schedule. Otherwise it's difficult to have a work life balance with your family.

This seniority bull needs to stop. Give those of us that want 40 hours a week 40. Don't play this hour game cr*ap. Stop this one hour lunch deal as well. Your one hour lunch has reduced what could have been a 40 hour work week into a 37.5 hour work week. So thanks a bunch for your hour games. Unless you have like 5 years seniority forget about even getting a 32 hour work week.

Even though we have the union we can still thank Oboma care for our 29.5 hour work weeks. So thank you a whole bunch for that.
______________________________________
1/2019

This website goes down way too much. How are we to be expected to live our lives when we can't even request a simple day off? Or edit our schedule last minute when it locks us out of requesting days off 4 weeks out?!$#% How are we to work when we can't even double check our schedule when it's down so damn much?@#$% How are we supposed to rely on this schedule when our department heads still use the paper method and edit it so flippen much?#@#$

I've worked at other companies where they've moved passed the 1990's technology and don't have people complaining about their technology being old.
joshm416
September 23rd, 2019
Actually the original sites show error and can't find proper information on that but then there are few sites like https://krogerfeedbacksurvey.biz/greatpeople-me which has complete info about how to solve that issue.

I can't long on

By Amy B.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Greatpeople.me staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Greatpeople.me?

Have a question about Greatpeople.me?