GreatNonProfits.org

GreatNonProfits.org has a consumer rating of 3.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. GreatNonProfits.org also ranks 39th among Charity sites.

How would you rate GreatNonProfits.org?

“Very thankfully for pray for Oakland”

Angela D.
2/4/17

Pray for Oakland had help me so much with my background and helping me to find a job they also work with are people and try to change the why we living now today ..they really out telling people that your background is not the last of your life it's still a change and I thank them for that they also keep in touch with u on a day to day basis trying to help ass much they can if u need help I think you should try them out .thank you again pray for Oakland From Angela davis

“greatnonprofits.org was recommended by a magazine if...”

Tracy E.
12/12/11

greatnonprofits.org was recommended by a magazine if you want to check out a charity before you donate to them. I was pretty underwhelmed by this site. Once you put in the name of your charity/non-profit there is some basic info provided. The majority of the infor is comments via bulletin board posts made by anyone. You are asked to say if you are a volunteer, board member, chair person, etc. Well sorry, I can say anything I want about a charity but that doesn't make it true. I recommend givewell.org instead as it provides facts and sources for its info.

angelad90
February 4th, 2017
From Angela davis
tracye1
December 12th, 2011

I recommend givewell.org instead as it provides facts and sources for its info.

Questions? Get answers from the GreatNonProfits.org staff and other customers.

Find and review charities, nonprofits and volunteering and donation opportunities. Want to donate or volunteer? Find the best local non-profit or charity.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about GreatNonProfits.org?

Have a question about GreatNonProfits.org?