GreatNonProfits.org reviews

330 Twin Dolphin Drive
Redwood City, California 94065, United States

angelad90
2/4/17
Pray for Oakland had help me so much with my background and helping me to find a job they also work with are people and try to change the why we living now today ..they really out telling people that your background is not the last of your life it's still a change and I thank them for that they also keep in touch with u on a day to day basis trying to help ass much they can if u need help I think you should try them out .thank you again pray for Oakland
From Angela davis
tracye1
12/12/11
greatnonprofits.org was recommended by a magazine if you want to check out a charity before you donate to them. I was pretty underwhelmed by this site.

Once you put in the name of your charity/non-profit there is some basic info provided. The majority of the infor is comments via bulletin board posts made by anyone. You are asked to say if you are a volunteer, board member, chair person, etc. Well sorry, I can say anything I want about a charity but that doesn't make it true.

I recommend givewell.org instead as it provides facts and sources for its info.

Questions? Get answers from the GreatNonProfits.org staff and other customers.

GreatNonProfits.org?