GreatNonProfits

GreatNonProfits has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. GreatNonProfits ranks 60th among Charity sites.

How would you rate GreatNonProfits?

“Very thankfully for pray for Oakland”

Angela D.
2/4/17

Pray for Oakland had help me so much with my background and helping me to find a job they also work with are people and try to change the why we living now today. They really out telling people that your background is not the last of your life it's still a change and I thank them for that they also keep in touch with u on a day to day basis trying to help ass much they can if u need help I think you should try them out. Thank you again pray for Oakland From Angela davis

“Never publish your reviews”

Sam J.
7/18/21

I wrote a review on this site about five months ago, but it's STILL listed as "pending." I guess they should just change their name to Out_to_Lunch_NonProfits!

angelad90
February 4th, 2017

From Angela davis

samj165
July 18th, 2021

tracye1
December 12th, 2011

greatnonprofits.org was recommended by a magazine if you want to check out a charity before you donate to them. I was pretty underwhelmed by this site.

Once you put in the name of your charity/non-profit there is some basic info provided. The majority of the infor is comments via bulletin board posts made by anyone. You are asked to say if you are a volunteer, board member, chair person, etc. Well sorry, I can say anything I want about a charity but that doesn't make it true.

I recommend givewell.org instead as it provides facts and sources for its info.

Questions? Get answers from the GreatNonProfits staff and other customers.

Find and review charities, nonprofits and volunteering and donation opportunities. Want to donate or volunteer? Find the best local non-profit or charity.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about GreatNonProfits?

Have a question about GreatNonProfits?