Greatdailydeals.co

Greatdailydeals.co has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Greatdailydeals.co also ranks 80th among Daily Deals sites. The most common issues with Greatdailydeals.co are around shipping times, which tend to take longer than expected by some customers.

How would you rate Greatdailydeals.co?

“Don't Plan on getting your items within a reasonable time frame!”

becky k.
8/1/16

Ordered a summer box item on July 7th, it said to allow 10 days for shipping. It is now August and I still have not received my item or any shipping information. I have sent several emails with a response that the items should ship "next week" , no explanation or apology for the delay. My first and last purchase!

beckyk14
August 1st, 2016
kevinm191
May 26th, 2016
Sent a watch back that didn't work, it has been over a week and al I get it that it takes 5 days to process. Still waiting for refund to paypal. Now I have to file a complaint with paypal.

Questions? Get answers from the Greatdailydeals.co staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Greatdailydeals.co?

Have a question about Greatdailydeals.co?