GramFree

GramFree has a consumer rating of 3.49 stars from 45 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with GramFree most frequently mention long time. GramFree ranks 26th among Social Media Tools sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 63.6%

• I want to share with you my success story as I withdrew money from the Gramfree project.
  • When I knew that these grams were credited to my Internet wallet.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate GramFree?

“It's hard to access to Gram Free. It's keep on doubting me.”

Mohammed A.
11/19/20

Am D Mohammed Ali from india. My Facebook id is. *******33699827. I recently changed my mobile to OnePlus 6t. Previously it was samsung galaxy a50s. Please don't doubt me. Am a genuine and straight forward person.

“This site is definitely a scam site.”

tolga y.
4/12/20

Because I have attended at least 250 lottery so far, but it is 0.1 gram in all. This is not mathematically possible. At least 5 of them must definitely come to 1000 grams. This never happened. Reference gains are not reflected in your account. There is no information about gram token in telegram. Fake users. You can see when you do some research.

project (18) internet wallet (3) money (18)
mohammeda561
November 19th, 2020
mdp12
September 21st, 2020
Your account has been suspended
Reasons you have been suspended may include, but are not limited to:

At will of the user;

Use VPN, proxy, tor browser and other tools with hiding your real data.

Screwing referrals;

Motivated referrals;

The spread of false information;

Use of third-party software;

Insult administration;

Any attempt to fraud the system;

Manipulation of content ad units;

Use spam to attract new participants to the system;

Create multiple accounts in the system.

We are very focused on the value of our customers and are well encouraged. But also we have a very strict policy when it comes to stopping publishers who do not play by these rules.
tolgay1
April 12th, 2020
steadym
September 10th, 2020
I have been on gramfree for some time now and no lies i was once hopeful abt it until my referrals started giving me issues.
Issues that stress the mind and brain. I cant say for sure how gramfree hets the money to pay us but the platform should atleast work on their support if they are rilli trying to fool the masses. Unless gramfree can do something about their poor referral system and their poor support system i might as well be a big rebel on gramfree project... i don not want anyone wasting their time and hope on these nonsense platform as i have done. Thank you
gabig4
November 18th, 2020
I don't know me always this brain I don't know why no matter how many times you update always error or time limit I hope I'm not disappointed in it
elizabeths997
May 16th, 2020
I read the reviews here, in principle, the majority writes everything about the case. There are dissatisfied ones too, I look, but without them there is no way. The project is cool, you'll earn 100%, the main thing is to follow the recommendations and rules, I really do not force anyone to do the same, or even vice versa, rather, I advise you to listen. Then you can earn without investments.
edwardy52
May 30th, 2020
A great site for those who want to work at home, but do not know where to start and how to earn money on the Internet in General
grantc98
July 8th, 2020
Great project. Pays everyone. I don't understand why many do not believe. I personally withdrew the money and did it without any investments.
buddhip
August 3rd, 2020
This is a really spam site. Don't do this again again again. Don't waist your time for that site. I've been doing this for two months. I'm going to withdraw my money they sent to me to suspended my account. Don't do this. This is a really spam site.
dazzlingu
August 14th, 2020
USE THIS SITE AND SIGN IN NOT REGULAR SIGN IN AFTER 3 DAYS U WILL GET 10 GRAM EASILY FROM SMART CONTRACT
ethanh121
October 14th, 2020
There is really a great opportunity to earn money online! Great project. Recomend for everybody. Register now.
mdt24
July 5th, 2020
It is an scam site. Fristly i belive them and complete the task. But when i request for withdrow then they suspended my account. I am depreseed. I have work this site about 45 days. But they ceat with myself. Note: i have notice that gramfree.cc, gramfree. World, gramfree.mobi, gramfree, one gramfree.net are same.
dengis
November 7th, 2020
Gramfree is a scam, I would advice everyone to use their date for something that's what it, you shouldn't think gramfree is worth it because it will take a while, be wise, invest your time, effort, date into sometime else. Here is a picture of my account.
darrew
June 4th, 2020
In my opinion, your success depends on what you can do. Take a look at the Gramfree project - I have been working with them for 3 months now and am completely satisfied.
clementc24
November 18th, 2020
Please Gramfree network is not stable, can you please rectify this, I run the project and it has been going quite well, am cyrus clement
evelyns208
September 17th, 2020
Hello dear friends! I started to practice the robot on the platform. In general, the project is cool, but correctly you say that without activity nothing will work! But you don't need to invest, if you want to make money on the Internet you can and really good money, but you need to dig in and develop!
akawunga
December 5th, 2020
Who is a living testimony of gramfree withdrawal? Because I have been working on this website for more than 8months. By now I could have completed the 500grams for withdrawal because I perform the daily tasks. Recently I discovered that every after 3 days they deduct me 10 grams which took me more than a week to gain
Am feeling like giving up. Any hope for me to continue?
momohf
June 3rd, 2020
I started the gram free in May and I have been login everyday. Now my point is decreasing. I even referred someone on 3rd of June and it didn't show on the dashboard
ghazis2
November 19th, 2020
Gramfree. How and the second time in my life is good and we can get it done today and the rest are you going the way you could give us an email from your system
badboyc1
November 8th, 2020
Gram free is a scam I repeat it anyone don't do it it's a scam I open it 5 months ago and I reach 500 gram take to notice that it's a scam don't do it
gareyf
July 8th, 2020
Hello, today is my Gramfree
I'll start from the very beginning, I have long wanted to learn how to make money on the Internet, but I thought it was very difficult and therefore I asked my husband to try it myself. He registered with Gramfree, I don't even know why there, because there are a lot of such companies.
dinarr
September 30th, 2020
Friends. Have you tried a new project to make money on the Internet without any investment?
Today I want to tell you my success story related to making money on the Internet, where I earned from scratch on my balance sheet. The first thing I did was register in a very cool project called Gramfree!
pierceb32
September 4th, 2020
Do you have free time? Make money! Earnings for all comers. I earned my first minimum withdrawal amount in three months, without experience working on the Internet, without investing in my free time. A great way to make money.
nicholasl176
May 15th, 2020
Hello everyone. This is the coolest project I've ever seen. I really like this way of earning. It does not require any investment. This is an honest and fair project.
anitad151
October 14th, 2020
I have been using gramfee for more than a month, when I applied for withdrawal, my account got suspended.

It is really a scam don't waste your time in it. You can search on google for gram free review.

See more answers (6)

Gram free is a fake web site they don't pay you. After you reach 500 gram and apply for withdrawal the will suspend your account and you will get nothing but loosing your time.