GramFree

GramFree has a consumer rating of 2.97 stars from 70 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. GramFree ranks 61st among Social Media Tools sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 36.4%

• I want to share with you my success story as I withdrew money from the Gramfree project.
  • When I knew that these grams were credited to my Internet wallet.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate GramFree?

“It's hard to access to Gram Free. It's keep on doubting me.”

Mohammed A.
11/19/20

Am D Mohammed Ali from india. My Facebook id is. *******33699827. I recently changed my mobile to OnePlus 6t. Previously it was samsung galaxy a50s. Please don't doubt me. Am a genuine and straight forward person.

“This site is definitely a scam site.”

tolga y.
4/12/20

Because I have attended at least 250 lottery so far, but it is 0.1 gram in all. This is not mathematically possible. At least 5 of them must definitely come to 1000 grams. This never happened. Reference gains are not reflected in your account. There is no information about gram token in telegram. Fake users. You can see when you do some research.

project (18) internet wallet (3) money (18)
tolgay1
April 12th, 2020

mohammeda561
November 19th, 2020

davida2942
June 18th, 2021

When i begging gramfree it's very difficult for me but i often do every of my daily task and i referred 10 people with all my explanation to this people they been able to register and role as well, now it's my turn to receive my gram have already withdraw to my master card, for over one month and is still pending, i hope to receive my gram money soon, but it seems to be a scams after 1 and half years in daily activities on this site wasting time and my data.

chidieberen2
June 26th, 2021

I made a withdrawal of 500 grams on 11th of May, 2021. And up till now been 26th of June, 2021, I have not received any payment in my wallet. And it's still showing pending in my dashboard. With this I can say that gramfree is not legit but a scam. Maybe they pay people to post a fake testifier video in their website in order to get more people on their site. My regrets is the money I spent on buying data in order to get to the minimum withdrawal amount.

ahmadt26
July 22nd, 2021

There is nothing in Gramfree except fraud and waste of time

I have been working for Gramfree for 10 months. I have worked hard without thinking about anything. I have completed my work. Today is almost the 4th month of doing Withdrawal but they have not been able to pay me due to injustice.

At first I believed Gramfree Free was a way to help the community, but now I realize Gramfree is just a fraud and a betrayal of the community since the workers will still pay for their rights.

I regret not wasting my time and resources on work that will not benefit me.

My name is Ahmad Tijjani Gafai from Nigeria

hassanm54
January 20th, 2021

My gram Since on 3 December please sir, help I am still working the all activities, Thanks withdraw using skill wallet please help.

Good

steadym
September 10th, 2020

I have been on gramfree for some time now and no lies i was once hopeful abt it until my referrals started giving me issues.
Issues that stress the mind and brain. I cant say for sure how gramfree hets the money to pay us but the platform should atleast work on their support if they are rilli trying to fool the masses. Unless gramfree can do something about their poor referral system and their poor support system i might as well be a big rebel on gramfree project... i don not want anyone wasting their time and hope on these nonsense platform as i have done. Thank you

joshuab966
June 8th, 2021

Over a month plus my withdrawal is still pending am so much convinced about this site I wonder what the problem may be, because am already beginning to think this site is just scam? Account info? *******@gmail.com please my account should be reviewed thank you..

Tip for consumers:
Straight forward and patient.

Fund withdrawal

estherj60
August 2nd, 2021

I am Esther Jeremiah. I have not been paid over a month of withdrawal. I made withdrawal on the 1st of July with my master card but till now it's still showing pending. I can't face my neighbors and I don't know what to tell people at my work place. I don't want to believe that I wasted time and data on gramfree. I used to believe in cryptocurrency alot. Please I am in Nigeria and I will come back to make more reviews if my money drops into my account.my email is *******@gmail.com, just in case you need confirmation. Esther Jeremiah

buddhip
August 3rd, 2020

This is a really spam site. Don't do this again again again. Don't waist your time for that site. I've been doing this for two months. I'm going to withdraw my money they sent to me to suspended my account. Don't do this. This is a really spam site.

jeris68
September 7th, 2021

I have lost over 20 grams for no reason at all. I have worked hard on this site. I am saddened to say that this is a scam. There is no contact information to ask administration what is wrong. Please do not waste your time like I have for over two months. I followed all instructions and did what I was supposed to do.

Tip for consumers:
Please do not bother. There is no truth to this site. The testimonies have to be fake because I have not seen anything that is good about this site. We all live and learn. Please do not invest your time on money on this site.

gramfree.website

samueli40
July 31st, 2021

I wasted my time and resources to do all Gram free requested for and Never receive the payment yet for over two month now that I have withdraw, but no payment yet. This is not fear at all.
Please, do the needful.

wesselinav
April 25th, 2021

You dont have email address nothing so tired of your peoples scam give the man his manet in his paypal I will make videos and show it is scams

mdt24
July 5th, 2020

It is an scam site. Fristly i belive them and complete the task. But when i request for withdrow then they suspended my account. I am depreseed. I have work this site about 45 days. But they ceat with myself. Note: i have notice that gramfree.cc, gramfree. World, gramfree.mobi, gramfree, one gramfree.net are same.

dengis
November 7th, 2020

Gramfree is a scam, I would advice everyone to use their date for something that's what it, you shouldn't think gramfree is worth it because it will take a while, be wise, invest your time, effort, date into sometime else. Here is a picture of my account.

akawunga
December 5th, 2020

Who is a living testimony of gramfree withdrawal? Because I have been working on this website for more than 8months. By now I could have completed the 500grams for withdrawal because I perform the daily tasks. Recently I discovered that every after 3 days they deduct me 10 grams which took me more than a week to gain
Am feeling like giving up. Any hope for me to continue?

mdp12
September 21st, 2020

Your account has been suspended
Reasons you have been suspended may include, but are not limited to:

At will of the user;

Use VPN, proxy, tor browser and other tools with hiding your real data.

Screwing referrals;

Motivated referrals;

The spread of false information;

Use of third-party software;

Insult administration;

Any attempt to fraud the system;

Manipulation of content ad units;

Use spam to attract new participants to the system;

Create multiple accounts in the system.

We are very focused on the value of our customers and are well encouraged. But also we have a very strict policy when it comes to stopping publishers who do not play by these rules.

ghazis2
November 19th, 2020

Gramfree. How and the second time in my life is good and we can get it done today and the rest are you going the way you could give us an email from your system

michaeld4053
August 19th, 2021

Yes! Gramfree should have named themselves ScamMe! Because that's all that they have to offer!
First of all: THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A GRAM!... The supposed crypto-currency does not exist!
Next: gramfree is not owned by Telegram! Call Telegram and ask them!
Next: I have been waiting (not really though) for many moons for my cashout to finalize. It's just not happening> Please, whoever you are... DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME WITH gramfree (aka: ScamMe)

Don't Do It!!!

momohf
June 3rd, 2020

I started the gram free in May and I have been login everyday. Now my point is decreasing. I even referred someone on 3rd of June and it didn't show on the dashboard

badboyc1
November 8th, 2020

Gram free is a scam I repeat it anyone don't do it it's a scam I open it 5 months ago and I reach 500 gram take to notice that it's a scam don't do it

markj1284
June 7th, 2021

I made a withdrawal of 500gram on 02/05/2021 to paypal. Now everywhere this is popping up that this is a scam. Surely if all of us stand together their must be someone to be held accountable.

abdula125
September 9th, 2020

In starting they gives the grams averagely. But after using some days it takes too long to get a single gram. They use their marketing strategy to get in the people I think

anitad151
October 14th, 2020

I have been using gramfee for more than a month, when I applied for withdrawal, my account got suspended.

exodusm
April 10th, 2021

I have been on Gramfree for the past 8months, doing my daily task though it wasn't easy but to the glory of God I completed the task. Though I needn't talk about the challenges and set back however I made my withdrawal through visa card on the 7th of April 2021 and today's 10th of April 2021, just 3days now, my withdraw is still on pending so I yet can't say they are scam but I hope they pay if not, I will still come on here and write another review until nobody patronise them again.

Gram free is a fake web site they don't pay you. After you reach 500 gram and apply for withdrawal the will suspend your account and you will get nothing but loosing your time.