GotQuestions.org

GotQuestions.org has a consumer rating of 3.77 stars from 26 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. GotQuestions.org also ranks 5th among Christian sites.

How would you rate GotQuestions.org?

“Wonderful Site!!”

Les B.
12/19/19

Thank you gotquestions for the clear and concise answers that have helped so many begin and continue their spiritual growth. I appreciate your honest view that all answers are to be prayerfully evaluated according to Scripture. Ultimately everyone will evaluate the answers according to their upbringing, church influence and a myriad of other factors but let us hope that the final evaluation will be Holy Spirit led. We must remember that gotquestions is only a tool... like any book, commentary or even the preaching of your pastor. All tools must be evaluated. I appreciate the monumental effort this site has put forth in getting needed information out there. I and many other solid brothers and sisters I know have been using this site for years with great success. I have donated once as well which is not nearly enough, as all of God's laborers deserve a wage. I have found gotquestions to be bang-on about 95% of the time and take no issue if they lack discernment on some topics. I disagree with my pastor more lol. Once I messaged them about an article I took some issue with and they kindly responded. They will get back to you with any concerns. I truly appreciate the courage and boldness that must be needed to accept this great responsibility. We are all ministers in Christ and each one of us needs to be accountable when sharing Christ and his Word. Are we fallible... absolutely. We will make mistakes but let our fallibility not keep us from exercising our spiritual gifts and talents.

“Politically correct or sound doctrine?”

Selam M.
1/10/19

Two things I am concerned about this site so far: It's view on the work and identify of the Holy Spirit, trying to use more socially acceptable terms to describe "sexual immorality". Let us carefully examine the word of God on our own with the help of the Holy Spirit, seek multiple versus before jumping into conclusions, and receive the word of God, the Bible, with meekness and humility. May God bless all of us.

jeffb601
April 2nd, 2019
Sadly they support some false doctrines as the rapture and elements of dispensationalism.
Care needs to be exercised as what may be popular is not always correct.
Nevertheless a useful research tool.
1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the GotQuestions.org staff and other customers.

Bible Questions Answered by GotQuestions.org! Fast and accurate answers to all your Bible Questions!

sheah1
Shea H.
Owner / Executive

How do I know I can trust these reviews about GotQuestions.org?

Have a question about GotQuestions.org?