Our daily bread

Our daily bread has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Our daily bread ranks 25th among Christian sites.

How would you rate Our daily bread?

“Wonderful Daily Scriptures and Insights”

Roseann Z.
6/13/18

Our Daily Bread is a small Christian booklet with Scripture verses, a personal message, and insights for every day of every year. I love it! It is a free booklet, and the organization runs on voluntary donations, which are not forced upon anyone. It is a great tool to give to people as a way to share your faith and encourage them. It is also wonderful for family devotions, as the messages are short, as are the Scripture verses. It is very thought-provoking, and the insights included help me understand the context of the Scriptures. My husband and I have been reading Our Daily Bread for years. Any Christian will love these monthly booklets. Anyone, Christian or not, will be encouraged by the lessons. I highly recommend Our Daily Bread.

roseannz
June 13th, 2018

randyb60
March 9th, 2018

Excellent source of reading material. I have ordered books, CDs, & other material from ODB. To date, have had no problems with shipping, or having to return anything. Would buy from them again! Thanks, ODB!

Questions? Get answers from the Our daily bread staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Our daily bread?

Have a question about Our daily bread?