Good Seat Tickets reviews

Tel: (866) 206 5318
info@goodseattickets.com

antthonym
5/24/19

I would order from this site again! It was very convieient. Thanks so much! You will see me verynsoon.

susang576
5/24/19

I ordered my tickets on Monday and it's Thursday and they're in my hand. That was great the only thing is I wished I could have seen seating chart better before I order the tickets but I got good tickets. Will definitely be using this site again

kalep1
5/15/19

Great service! I was able to acres this website and quickly find great seats! The order was nice and efficient and it was overall a great experience. Thank you for the wonderful seats.

janetg162
5/10/19

So excited to see this concert we've been waiting to see this guy again since we saw him in Atlanta in 2006

sabrinac73
5/6/19

Thank you. I looked everywhere for tickets and couldn't find any. I came across this website and found some Ana appreciate getting me tickets at great prices. Will shop here again !

lisal629
5/3/19

I ordered parking ticket for a concert 26 dollars instead of 14 due to delivery charge. Well hello have not been delivered as of 5/3. I recieved email saying would be delivered 5/1. I have sent 3 emails with no response. Thank u God I didn't purchase concert tickets.

jackieo38
5/3/19

Only received email notification of purchase. Have not received tickets yet, of course. I hate paying a third of the ticket price in fees. This is why many people including myself don't go to shows and concerts more often.

brittonb2
4/26/19

They don't reveal their fee added to the tickets until you click accept on final stage of charging. Extremely unethical. Lots of folks site this issue, but reviews are buried. They've listed my tickets as 'delivered' but were not. Paid just under $1,000 for tickets to an event and am wrestling with them about the tickets I DON'T HAVE YET.

colleenm136
4/24/19

cheaper than any other site with the exact same tickets and very easy to navigate and
purchase them

johanaa1
4/22/19

Excellent prices I could not have gotten them for less than that specially right not today that I bought them last minute haha

kevink365
4/20/19

I looked through 10-12 different sites and Good Seats had the best prices. I'll go to them first next time.

anikar4
4/20/19

Great site to use! Quick & easy. Had some of the cheapest prices! I will definitely use it again!!!!!!

annaz30
4/20/19

It's a good way of getting tickets for last minute buyers who want to go to a game such as NBA and NFL

sarahy56
4/20/19

Rep was very friendly. Excellent experience overall. Wish it was a little cheaper or more codes. Promo codes are very important.

amyh404
4/16/19

After I clicked purchase tickets I was assessed at $41.92 service fee per ticket. Customer service said that I was able to see the fee I WAS NOT!!!! Do not purchase your ticket from Goodseat. I should have read the reviews! Go with an honest company!

shannons249
4/11/19

I am beyond disappointed in my first experience trying to use the Good Seat Tickets site. They do not show you the total price of the tickets (including service fees, download fees, etc.), until you enter in your credit card information and there is no secondary confirmation page. Once I put in my CC info I hit enter to referesh the page so I could see the total fee and my purchase went through. I was not ready to buy the tickets and was only trying to see the price. I wanted to go see the show with my boyfriend but had only selected one ticket as I was just trying to guage price. I've spent over an HOUR on hold trying to get answers, no one can do anything, they gave me some other companies phone number instead. They won't reverse the purchase or even let me exchange for two seats together. NEVER AGAIN!

sais32
4/11/19

I got cheapest price for the event. It was easier to look up for the event and the check out was quick,

sylkel
4/8/19

Ordered Garth Brooks tickets, paid by CC/ did not receive my e-tickets (just confirmation e-mails) and 3 days later, Good Seats informed me that my tickets have been cancelled. Just unbelievable business practices!

kayleeb15
4/8/19

Putting in the order was a quick and easy process. However, I have not received my tickets yet and I ordered almost five months ago.

coralinef
4/7/19

Thank you very much for helping me I hope I could use this place again so thank you so much please let me get my tickets

quiccf
4/7/19

I purchased 2 tickets for hawks vs pacers "lower level 103 row A" when I received the tickets the seats were "103 row A" which is not the same section as "lower level 103". They have acknowledged the mistake and I was told to wait first 24 hours for a resolution, I called back and now they say it's a mistake on their behalf so I should get a refund in 48 hours. They said I should wait for the email with resolution. They were pretty friendly and professional so I will be patient and wait on refund. I have already purchased the correct tickets from Ticketmaster now so if I don't get money back I will be upset.

jasonl318
4/7/19

Just waiting on tickets when they come then I can give a positive review but haven't went to fame yet

katelynnv
4/7/19

This made it super easy to purchase my tickets and view where my seats are located. Definitely will use again for future concerts and events.

susanv237
4/7/19

The website was easy to navigate and the ticket prices were reasonable. I am disappointed however that I have to take this survey and create an account to continue the process and retrieve my tickets. That's one more account that I'll probably never use again.

jesikap2
4/6/19

NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA

My fees for a different show was $26.50 for each ticket. And I purchased 3. Tickets $80 ea Fees $26.50 ea Mailing charge $15 That's some tall cotton.

By Jackie O.

Oh yes. An outrageous large one. Mine for 2 concert tickets was $144.

By Ryan L.

Ticket I purchased was advertised as lower level 103 row A. After purchasing and reviewing actual item from Ticketmaster after it was emailed I can see that the actual seat is 103 row A and not 103 lower level row A. I'm waiting for a refund now, I have already purchased tickets from ticket master so I want a refund. They told me to wait 48 hours.

By Quicc F.

Can I get my tickets delivered to my house ? If so how long will it take ?

By Anthony A.

Oh, I see they don't answer. Not buying anything from here

By Lawana S.

I received e-tickets and they will charge you, I guess, $17.

By Tae Y.

Basically, you cannot choose your own seats. You do not have any control or whatsoever. You just sit whatever seats they assign you

By Tae Y.

Questions? Get answers from the Good Seat Tickets staff and other customers.

9 Photos for Good Seat Tickets