Good Seat Tickets reviews

Tel: (866) 206 5318
info@goodseattickets.com

odieh13
1/31/18

I can't say that this would have gone badly because I did not follow through with purchase. What alerted me to making a phone call to the number given was the fact that the only method of delivery was by mail for 15$ and the to be mailed date was 5/1 for a show on 5/5/18. Hmmmm, why not mail them today I asked? The person I spoke to said there was not even a show by that name on the site. This was while I was sitting there with the tickets in my basket to purchase!! And it was for a VERY popular show that he asked me spell 2x's. That's when I bailed! VERY suspicious.

denised105
1/26/18

I purchased tickets for my daughter and 2 year old grandson for Disney On Ice. My daughter gets there and they would not let her In. This is a SCAM. It was a waste of 200.00

anitaf24
12/28/17

im heading out of town for the concert. i got a hotel for two days but never received the concert tickets that were promised to me. I will be very upset to spend all this $ for travel, hotel, concert and a very nice restaurant for new year eve than finding out the concert i wanted to see for years might not come true. i will be calling tomorrow, since they are closed for the night, to see what they will do about this.

troyw33
12/27/17

Easy and cheapest option, definately reccomend to anyone looking for a quick purchase along with saving some money.

mikec357
12/27/17

Ticket prices were great.. fees a lil high but they are everywhere.. easy navigation on the site.. all around good experience

petet23
12/26/17
• Updated review

I contacted customer service at good seats via email that my tickets were rejected. They responded right away, and indicated that I needed to provide proof from the venue that the tickets were denied. Fortunately, I was able to contact the venue and they provided a detailed explanation in writing (tickets were regenerated by the seller after they were sold to me, which made my tickets invalid). Lucky that the venue was able to track the history of the tickets. I sent this to Good Seats. They then told me that I had to send the documentation to where they (Goodseats) bought the tickets (a company called mytickettracker). Now I never heard of these people, nor had no relationship with them, but as I had all documentation, I sent it to them too. After a follow up with Goodseats, I never heard another thing from either organization. Eventually I had to dispute with my credit card company. This place, mytickettracker disputed my dispute with their policy that all sales are final, even though they sold me useless pieces of paper (actually useless bits of cyber bits). This is still pending final resolution with my credit card, though I anticipated a positive outcome as I have extensive documentation that they tickets were bogus and I complied with all of Goodseats requirements for proving my position. I suspect most people would not be able to obtain documentation from the venue, as they wouldnt have the ticket history or be unwilling to cooperate and provide the documentation. This site is not worth the hassle.

“Be careful”
9/3/17
• Previous review

Got to the game and tickets had already been reprinted the day after I bought them which invalidated the tickets I purchased. Sent Documentation to Good Seats from the ticket office, which they requested. WIll see how they respond.

michellec275
12/26/17

Thanks?mm?mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

heathers200
12/26/17

This is the 2nd time I have used this site to purchase tickets. I got the seats in the section I wanted at a great price.

csillak2
12/26/17

it was easy to find the good deal....really simple way to order..i will recomend to all of my friends

fucky96
12/26/17

$#*!s, i don't want to give you a good review when I haven't received $#*! yet. Just give me my tickets and quit being douche bags about reviews.

ismaelt7
12/24/17

Awesome site will buy again. Easy to find seats and check out. Did not run into any issues. Will use this site to purchase again!!

karas31
12/24/17

I searched and searches for cheap Taylor swift tickets. This site had the best prices and it was extremely quick and easy.

rachelt90
12/24/17

This is the first time I've ever used this site to purchase tickets... So far I am impressed! As long as everything continues to work out I will definitely use it again. Along with sharing it with friends.

erikaw29
12/24/17

The website was very good and. It worked very fast i didn't have no problem thanks for the tickets i will always get my ticket from hete for now on

hollyp26
12/23/17

no matter where you buy tickets from for any venue, you will have to pay a service fee and taxes. The low ticket prices on this site gives you about $20.00 lower rate for the actual ticket price, so when they add the additional fees and taxes your still paying less.

tinam165
12/23/17

fast and easy, didn't like having to give a review and I having to be 100 characters. this is not what I expected when I logged in. dont' like being forced to write a review.

krisl46
12/23/17

Hoping to get the 20.00 off they sent me it after I placed my order hope to receive it thank you for everything.

jordans90
12/23/17

I liked how easy it was to get the tickets. It was quick access with cheap ticket prices. I would suggest this to anyone.

michaelf259
12/22/17

Cool ghhfddddddddddddddddddddddddddef2f whey ghhhhestem berth heyJan back kiosks risks withoutBensenville

nikkim48
12/22/17

Good prices excited to take my children to the show and surprise them on christmas morning. My daughter is going to love seeing frozen on ice. Thank you for the discounted prices and quick downloads of the tickets.

mikef165
12/22/17

So easy to purchase tickets on this website love it was so easy and my husband loves this website to

taylorn18
12/22/17

Over all you still come out on top, but they do add a lot of fee's to the total. Be sure to look at the final checkout fee before you decide.

jamiea50
12/21/17

Good service, easy way to get tickets for a show I have been wanting to see. Able to get them via email and not just having to wait for them to get sent to me

brianad4
12/21/17

Love it for my dad and uncle to have a wonderful time and the process was completely easy and comfortable

melisar6
12/21/17

Very easy to purchase. This is a Christmas present at the last minute. Im pleased it was fast and simple. Thank you!

Oh, I see they don't answer. Not buying anything from here

By Lawana S., Good Seat Tickets Representative

I received e-tickets and they will charge you, I guess, $17.

By Tae Y., Good Seat Tickets Representative

Basically, you cannot choose your own seats. You do not have any control or whatsoever. You just sit whatever seats they assign you

By Tae Y., Good Seat Tickets Representative

Questions? Get answers from the Good Seat Tickets staff and other customers.

Good Seat Tickets?