Good Seat Tickets reviews

Tel: (866) 206 5318
info@goodseattickets.com

kyokob
3/23/19

I bought a ticket a last minute. When I called the customer service, she was very nice and well handled.

melaniew97
3/14/19

Great idea to have the mobile ticket choice! I didn't have any problem with the process acceptance. It was accurate and I received my tickets in a timely manner. Good job! Thank you!

trayvondt
3/13/19

Quick and easy. Very cheap and reliable good seats. Looking forward to watching the game I'm a big Kansas basketball fan

sandeepp21
3/13/19

I really have a great experience I would definitely try it again............ehalaoekwbaoqm eow alqmrbow wow ro sbejqmz

melissah292
3/11/19

Purchased tickets on this site. Traveled from out of state to event only to find out my tickets were no good. The original buyer was able to get a refund, scamming me out of $100+. Tried contacting customer service and got no response or resolution. Take caution when ordering through Goodseats.com

lylah4
3/11/19

Easy to buy, but transferring tickets to flash seats is very confusing. The transaction does not feel very secure.

reec1
3/10/19

Nice to use, nun really wrong whit the site easy to use good seat and many different things tbh thank you thank you

jacobw100
3/10/19

My experience with this provider was awesome no complaints over here had no problems getting things done swift and fast with honesty and a communications between the two parties

tyh30
3/6/19

I had to leave a review but I still haven't received my tickets yet. Fees are high & they force you to leave 100 character review

patricial314
3/6/19

very easy to use and understand the seating and to purchase tickets, best place I have found to purchase tickets

mariod56
3/6/19

Good experience so far, hope to see a good game. Taking my little one to a soccer game for the first time @ this stadium, he is so exited.

alexisa72
3/4/19

Purchased tickets from a lot of other websites but GoodSeatTickets.com
is the most efficient. The customer support is what sets them apart from their
competitors.

delegendb
3/4/19

It's cool I can't wait to get there I love moneybagg yo fr thats my nigga he b having ppl feeling good after the show

tarad74
3/4/19

Bought tickets with quick e delivery time. Looking forward to show this afternoon. Good prices too.

sabrinab76
3/4/19

It was very easy and Hassel free.. the email was sent almost as soon as I was finished paying.my son is so excited to see his favorite band

ryanm373
3/4/19

Still waiting on electronic tickets. I ordered tickets and have received my confirmation. Was easy to use the site but asking for a review is faster than getting the tickets.

coreyg58
3/3/19

Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

joser271
3/3/19

It's my first time using this website since I founder get tickets from the box office. Navigating was easy
Thanks

asiac6
3/2/19

Its great that they had cheaper ticket prices than other sites. Will probably order more tickets from site.

yuliyaf3
2/28/19

The site was easy to navigate and to pick which tickets we wanted. Purchasing and delivery was also simple and convinent.

dawniell
2/22/19

Nicely done glad to be able to be going. My tickets were confirmed immediately and everything went smooth and easy

scottc390
2/22/19

After purchasing tickets for ATT Monster Jam, site said to go to DallasTicketsUSA.com to schedule pick up of tickets. No phone number, only an email address. So far nothing. Currently listening to elevator music on customer service line. Looks like a scam site to me.

candacez1
2/22/19

Service fee is really high. Other than that experience was great. Site was easy to use. It was extremely fast way to buy tickets.

kellyg216
2/21/19

I've been promising my 12 year old daughter ticket's to see Ariana Grande for month's now.
I went on ticketmater and StubHub and for the same seats we got on this site it was $485.00, I only paid $253.47 on Goodseats! And as soon as I paid I got the conformation E-mail and two seconds later, the Mobil tix were sent to my IPhone. I was a little svared at first and was still thinking, what if we get there and these are fake ticket's. but reading all the reviews, I couldn't be more pleased, I would recommend this to anyone! So glad i searched around !

sharonb473
2/15/19

Please do not use good seat ticket.com they will not give you a refund even with insurance and justification. Poor customer service. Only buy if you can afford to loose your money. Gave runaround for over s month. Will not respond to your requests. Buy from Ticketmaster only. This company are scam artist.

Can I get my tickets delivered to my house ? If so how long will it take ?

By Anthony A.

Oh, I see they don't answer. Not buying anything from here

By Lawana S.

I received e-tickets and they will charge you, I guess, $17.

By Tae Y.

Basically, you cannot choose your own seats. You do not have any control or whatsoever. You just sit whatever seats they assign you

By Tae Y.

Questions? Get answers from the Good Seat Tickets staff and other customers.

6 Photos for Good Seat Tickets