This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Goods.ph

Goods.ph has a consumer rating of 1.6 stars from 35 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Consumers complaining about Goods.ph most frequently mention customer service and school bags problems. Goods.ph ranks 388th among Discount Shopping sites.

No positive highlights yet

• Not only does Goods have TERRIBLE customer service, they're basically a scam company.
How would you rate Goods.ph?

“Goods.PH is the hottest Online Shopping Store in the Philippines now”

marites r.
8/5/16

I've tried purchasing here in goods.ph and I'm very happy about their newest products. Their gadgets are more affordable compared to other online shopping sites like shopinas, weemall, itruemart etc. Great customer service experience. Website's speed need to improve but the user interface is good.

“Yuck! Stay Well Clear”

Noel A.
3/22/18

I had concerns over the lack of information on some items that was very relevant to if the item was suitable for my purpose. I tried 5 times to contact them. Evey email that I sent was returned. And that from their listed CONTACT EMAIL. NO Customer Service listed! Smells of high level rip offs. BEWARE

customer service (10)
noela25
March 22nd, 2018
cieloj
June 2nd, 2017
Hello, i ordered 2 bags last May 23,2017 but they have not arrived yet until now. I did
Not received any sms or email. But upon checking the status of my orders it says delivered since May 24,2017. How long does it take for the delivery? Just wondering because Lazada and Zalora would do it for less than 5 days every time i buy from them.
marya676
November 11th, 2016
How to cancelled order please help me

Jiohýyiioo9jhytfc
carlitoa
May 27th, 2017
Ordered a dash cam. What i received was like a toy! No camera. No battery. In other words, it is NOT a dash cam. Many times i communicated with them and no one picked up the return item. Never again will i order from goods.ph! Actually, the rating should be zero.
florg2
January 11th, 2017
It's nice to know comments with Goods.ph. I also ordered three bags last October 27,2016. The mode of payment that I opted to was COD. When I checked the status of my orders, it was stated waiting for payment but they confirmed my orders. Up to now, my orders did not arrived so I just cancelled it. The best thing is that, I did not opted to pay. Atleast, I did not lost anything,
philc15
February 7th, 2015
One of the best online shopping store to look for but I think they should change their practice on the costly and late delivery, it's a big turn off!
Goods P. – Goods.ph Rep
Hi Phil, your feedback is highly appreciated. We have been streamlining our processes and platforms so we can provide a better experience for customers by providing shorter delivery lead time. We are also negotiating with leading couriers who will serve as our partners. Thank you and we hope that you keep an eye on these improvements.
marilync48
November 5th, 2016
I bought 3 bags and an umbrella and I noticed that they were imitations and not a good quality products.
paulinel13
January 4th, 2017
I ordered a smartwatch 3 times and I was also charged 3 times and it did not arrive at all. After I was charged, the order status has been changed to cancelled/ uncollected.

Tip for consumers: Never again! This site is a scam!

joec103
July 28th, 2015
I've used goods.ph several times to primarily order foodstuffs. They have a decent selection of many items and prices are, for the most part, good.

The only downside is the order to delivery time frames. They are woefully slow. From placement, to payment to final delivery can take well over 10 days and often 2 weeks. My guess being they aren't warehousing stock, or keep them very small. They don't sell perishable items so keeping a robust inventory would not jeopardize foodstuffs.

They are a very proactive business in that they have corrected issues quickly, contacted us when an item isn't available to offer replacement items. And once when there was a moderately serious situation with delivery they not only corrected the situation within minutes, a member of management contacted me to apologize for the problem.

Overall goods.ph is a viable, on-going concern who I use to order various types of foodstuffs for the family. I just take into account that any orders will take at least 10 days to arrive. (as an FYI, delivery is just outside Metro Manila area). Customer service is very good to excellent with management that seems genuinely concerned with customers. They just need to reduce the order to delivery process down to 2-3 days not 1-2 weeks.

3 stars for being an "OK" online business.

UPDATE

Goods.ph seems to have removed foodstuffs from their website offerings. As this is what brought me to their website it's a disappointment they've stopped offering foodstuffs. Was always hopeful they'd resolve their logistics and delivery issues and become the "go to" website in the Philippines for online grocery products.

And their electronics offerings seem to be more discontinued items rather than newer inexpensive mobility devices. There are better offering elsewhere.

I haven't made any recent purchases since they stopped offering foodstuffs. Their other products have not interested me lately and that means I'm viewing this website less and less. Without the grocery items it's not really worth my time anymore to shop Goods.ph

Lose a star down to 2 stars now as of August 2016
Goods P. – Goods.ph Rep
Hi Joe, thank you for the review. While we have a good selection of items that are ready to ship, it is also true that we have items on pre-order which take a bit longer delivery lead time. Our business is growing and we would like to improve on the areas that you pointed out further, so we can serve loyal customers like you better. Thank you for understanding!
maritesr1
August 5th, 2016
bingt5
September 17th, 2018
(1) They compete with their own merchants by offering free shipping for their own products. (2) If a product is salable they also sell it themselves competing with their own merchants (3)They add hidden fees to their merchants' sales making products from their own merchants less profitable. (4) They finance their free shipping for their own products by overcharging their own merchants and continuously look for new sucker merchants. (5) They only buy their products from Divisoria and resell them using bad business practice to offer them at lower price. (6) They also say you don't have to withdraw your money immediately (from sales) and can withdraw later - but later your money is gone, like being robbed. If they can do this to their merchants they can also do this to buyers as evidence by other reviews
krystines
December 8th, 2016
I ordered items on Oct. 20 and I still haven't received them. It's been 7 weeks to be exact and they haven't shipped my items! Their customer service sucks as they provide me with wrong information! They said that the order is on it's way, then after following it up they told me that they are still waiting for the items to be completed! So how cool is that?! And now I'm asking for a refund and they are ignoring me! DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE! Not worth your time and money.
gaelg2
February 12th, 2017
I got my order! I avail the valentines promo and bought the bag for 4pesos only!: P
They are like lazada. They send sms for the delivery date and arrival of item.
christianc44
February 1st, 2016
We ordered last November 24,2015 and pay via credit card. However, it took 1 week before they process it and we follow-up regarding on our order and 1 of the customer service said that our item is not complete or out of stock but when we checkout the item its available.

We decided to full refund because of their poor-service! And the refund tooks 2 months and it was so delayed and inconvenience. They refund our money but in installment way. That sucks dude! Very very unprofessional. For those who want to avail products in goods.ph forget it. Service Sucks!
Goods P. – Goods.ph Rep
Hi Christian, we appreciate your feedback. Sorry for the delay and inconvenience you experienced. While a few item availability is not fully guaranteed for certain items depending on the shipment from our suppliers, rest assured that the management is constantly looking at improving its platforms and processes that would benefit valued customers like you. Kindly bear with us as we push for these improvements, and hopefully live up to our brand's mission and vision. Thank you.
michellea133
July 21st, 2017
There is a chatbox on the app, but they do not reply. How can I cancel my orders? I worry for I have just purchased 2 powerbanks! I might waste my money. Please, let me know how to cancel. Ur help is appreciated.
jaysons22
June 12th, 2017
Please cancel my order, Its not authentic & its not what i want, i just ordered it last night but i highly doubt it. Thank you.
vansp
December 8th, 2016
I ordered an item and it took forever to be delivered. Once the item is at my doorstep, the delivery man was asking for payment since the note said COD. Really! I paid the item in full via paypal and they placed a note for COD?

Worst online experience ever
raquela10
July 6th, 2017
Ang tagal kase ng delivery wala man lang confirmation kung kelan idedeliver... paki cancel nalang kung pwede. Ito po yung order # *******2096768 thank you
eleanora5
April 4th, 2016
I ordered backpack/school bags for an outreach program. When i placed the order it all went thru. I even got bulk order discount! Payment was debited from my pay-pal account very quickly. Bank payments and all. Only to find out... they don't have the stock! They wanted me to change my order to different backpack they have, so okay I agreed, they even took off the discounts they gave me and made me pay some more. Okay... I'm thinking, for the kids... they will be happy to have new school bags. I will deal with this. Now its been more than a month of following up and it has not arrived. During holy week they said they could not ship it yet because of the holy week. Now I try to email them, they do not even reply anymore! I don't have anymore funds to buy more school bags. I worked hard and did overtime to put together school supplies and school bags for kids back home.
unsatisfiedc7
July 14th, 2016
Customer service is horrible and shipping process - I ordered 5 items on Goods.Ph. As of this moment it is running 15days and they have stated on their site if you are within Metro Manila 3-5 Business days. I placed an order last 06/30 and they deduct the charges on my bank and until now I haven't receive any from my orders.

The chat representatives are not customer friendly. You have ranted already what happen and they will ask you to replace it and then they will ask you what is the product that I am replacing it looks like I am talking to an Automated Answering Machine thru chat.

Incredibly experience. Outrageous. I am not recommending this. I am discouraging you. Never ever try to do business on this site. This business is absolutely a GIGANTIC joke with no customer service and no mercy to customers.

What a big shame and I regret placing an order in this website. Wrong move.

Very wrong. Back ofd guys. Don't you ever ever try. Share it to others so you will not be victimize by this fraudulent site.

Liars and misleading site!
ronniea11
October 14th, 2016
Awesome Online shop, Affordable Items & Customer Service are great. Happy Customer here :)
tinae27
October 5th, 2017
It took me a week to receive my order. Only to find out that what they've sent me are totally different from what is posted. I've ordered 3 blouses from 2 different sellers pera isa lang dun ang tama. Yung dalawa ibang iba sa binili ko. Super laki pa ng size. Ipapamigay ko na lang kesa masayang. Sayang lang ang pera! Madaya ang ibang seller nila.
aldriner
April 20th, 2016
I ordered a watch. In the description or product details says that the item is a genuine leather, water resistant, has a calendar, multiple zone and compass. But the item that i have recieved is so much different from the description and their pictures. The calendar doesn't move, just a design. It has no brand name in the picture (which is why i liked it) but the one that had arrived has "Curren". The leather in the picture is thicker than the one i got. Also the leather color at the picture is brown and the metal is matte black. But the one that i got is nearly orange and gloss black. I am very disappointed. You shouldn't be uploading an original item and selling an immitation. This is my first time buying at goods.ph. And it was very unpleasant.
elizabethl117
December 14th, 2017
They delivered a different design and it took 3 months for them to make the refund! They had my bank details and still not refunding until finally on the 3rd month I offered that the refund be made with Cebuana! Jusko pwede naman pala sa ibang paraan di kagad sila nag suggest! Tapos nasa kanila na yung bank details ko anobayan! Also, the seller is not so accommodating they will reply after several days or even almost a week! Tsaka bakit hindi makapag write ng review?!
krizellev
December 23rd, 2015
I ordered nov 10,2015. It was written on their site that ordered will arrive by 10-14 days. I paid my orders thru bpi. But until now i haven't received it. They told me it will be 5-6 weeks but until now it's already 6 weeks. Even feedback from them! I received NOTHING. I call them everyday but they are not answering the phone!
Goods P. – Goods.ph Rep
Hi Krizelle, sorry for the trouble caused and the fact that we could not support all the sales order from last year's busy season. Kindly get in touch with us at inquiry@goods.ph so we can probe into what happened to your order. If you still have your order number, you may also include it in the email. Thank you!

Well based on my experience, months. I ordered on november 7,2015 but i had it cancelled on december 23 because they weren't very responsive and they said that the items will be delivered 5-6 weeks. Better go online shopping on lazada or zalora. It only took 1 week for lazada to deliver my items (i ordered two sandisk usb) and zalora delivered my items the next day after placing my order (2 shirts)

By Ana M.

How to cancel?

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Goods.ph staff and other customers.

Online shopping for gadgets, smartphones, fashion, consumer electronics and appliances! Cash on Delivery available and Free Shipping! - Goods.ph

Goods P.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Goods.ph?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

1.6
Have a question about Goods.ph?