Go Digital Warehouse reviews

mennaw
1/14/19

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY! I ordered a television from this company 2 weeks before Christmas with a guaranteed delivery for the 20th of December. The delivery never happened and when I contacted the company they advised I would have to chase the courier as it was nothing to do with them. I did this and the courier had no idea where the parcel was. As this was a Christmas gift I then had to buy another television on time for Christmas. As soon as the company was open after Christmas I contacted them to explain I still not had received the television and that I wanted a full refund. After 2 weeks of phone calls I have still not received or had confirmation of my refund.

I have now had no other option but to take the company to trading standards as they are in breach of contract.

Customers services of this company is disgusting, please don't go what I've been through stay away!!!!

nealw27
12/28/18

After purchasing a Samsung 32" TV on the 28th oct 2018

Here's what I encountered:

28th oct 2018, Order completed (£197.99 via Bank Transfer)

Fri 2nd Nov, Estimated delivery date via
UPS

5th November, Delivered via UPS

Tv received but had faulty LCD screen
Returned tv as requested at my own cost via UPS (was promised the shipping would be refunded)

08th November, Go Digital Confirmed receipt of TV and replied "passed to warehouse to process replacement"

19th Nov, after numerous emails and pointless telephone calls, I sent a formal complaint to which I got a response. I was told "You'll be receiving your refund within 3 - 5 working days"

21st November, I received an email, "Refund cheque posted today"
I Received a check which did not include the shipping fees which I was promised (£17.30)

22nd November, I received an email "we will be processing your refund for the shipping costs"

22nd November, I received an email "please confirm your shipping costs" (I also attached invoice)

02nd December, I sent an email to Go Digital as the check did not clear in my account.

05th December, I received an email "please provide bank details to customer service on 01202879077 or email to enable them to refund via faster payment method".

05th December, received email "the check payment was stopped as this item is to be delivered as it was an exchange. We will book in your replacement TV to be delivered next week" (30 days too late)

05th December, I received a letter from my bank confirming that the check had bounced (refer to drawer) due to insufficient funds in the company account.

06th December, after speaking to the citizens advice bureau for legal advice, it was confirmed they are in breach of there contract. Another formal letter was sent making them aware of my intentions.

07th December, received an email "Sorry for any inconvenience caused and any delay. We will process your refund as soon as possible.
This will take 3-5 working days

07th December, received an email "The refund has been passed to a member of management and will be processed and put into your bank account within 3-5 working days

10th December, received an email" Hello, a note has just been added to your order:
"Dear Sir
please provide your bank details so we may arrange a return".

17th December, 7 days had passed, No email or refund.

17th December, I sent a final request for refund "I have now sought legal advice and also raised the issue with the Consumer Ombudsman. If I do not receive payment of the amount outstanding, a total of £215.29 by 4pm on 21/12/2018, I will be issuing small claims proceedings and seeking judgment against you.

18th December, received email "Hello, a note has just been added to your order:
Refund cheque posted today
cheque number 102677
18/12/2018

21st December, received check for full amount.
28th December, Check cleared in my account

A total of 2 months I have waited.

After careful review by the bank & the citizens advice this would appear to be a scam. In the hope that the buyer gets so exhausted with emails and poor communication, not forgetting the bounced checks, this can and has resulted in defeat for many. After reading many of the bad reviews, it does appear to have happened to a large number of innocent buyers who have suffered the stress and anxiety like I have, but have not received their money back some of which have probably not left feedback on here. My advice would be to stay away, you've been warned!

Buy your electrical products from a reputable company. Pay the extra cash and save the massive headache.

Tip for consumers: also known as Godigital warehouse, DC DIGITAL ENTERTAINMENT LIMITED. gogodigital.co.uk

wendyr137
8/23/18

Bought a tv from them when they were called DC Digital. Arrived damaged although they blame me for their damage. It cost me £1500 and they have not refunded. I have photos and these photos have date, time and location in the file information. They are called DC Digital and BuytvDirect. Before going onto any websites to purchase check their location which is Unit 1B Willis Way, Poole Dorset. They have positive reviews at the moment but the same pattern applies for the other Companies they used to be. Time will tell when they start ripping people off like they have done under the other Company names

Also check Register of Companies for Dominic Columbo, or any names associated with this crook.

Questions? Get answers from the Go Digital Warehouse staff and other customers.

Go Digital Warehouse?