Glossybox.co.uk

Glossybox.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. The most common issues with Glossybox.co.uk are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

How would you rate Glossybox.co.uk?

“BEWARE! Better options out there with companies that won't STEAL unauthorized and keep your money.”

Elisa M.
6/29/20

It's a scam. They will send you the boxes- but not of the products you ask for/request and ignore your preferences. I decided to cancel and had nearly two weeks until my renewal date but they charged my Paypal account anyways. Now I've been fighting with them for FOUR moths for my refund. They have promised me multiple times that it would be in my account in 3-5 business days but nothing. Now they are claiming they are "reviewing the status" of my refund with their "relevant team" because it was supposedly processed three weeks ago. It's such a scam (bordering on theft). They took my money without authorization and now won't return it. I have never had a single issue with IPSY actually get what items I requested by my preferences.

elisam76
June 29th, 2020

Questions? Get answers from the Glossybox.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Glossybox.co.uk?

Have a question about Glossybox.co.uk?