Review of GlobalBigs

GlobalBigs reviews

Suggest Category

oanhs
11/17/19
Geez people. Next time ask me before making a purchase. I was nearly scammed. Luckily I called the disconnected number provided on the website. That's when I realized it was not real. Dang 88 inch TV sounded really good!
lillied11
11/15/19
This company are scam artists. I hope the federal government find them and put them in jail. They took money out of my account and never delivered
stephenm728
11/14/19
This place will charge your credit card and you will not get your shipment. The address and phone number doesn't exist
mikem1608
11/14/19
I purchased a mink camper and it was a scam. Number is disconnected and charge was routed through Juniper Florida via Jasonien with Virginia phone!
karinh41
11/10/19
Don't purchase anything from this company it's a scam. They take your money, route it though Europe and you're charged international fees as well. I'm turning them over to the Attorney General for prosecution
achernahra
11/9/19
www.globaldocumentation.net is scam.
The operator insist you to pay at least $100 but they are lying and have not anything. They want to steal your money. They send a tracking number on a called express company. It is called the www.dexpresspro.com. this website is scam and operated by globaldocumentation. Hope to not be deceived by them.
billc444
11/7/19
• Updated review
The company that charged my credit card was called EZ OWN Holdco LLC out of Scottsdale AZ. I looked up the CEO on the SEC Site, called the number published and left two messages on his answering machine about what might be going on with his company. Never returned the call and my credit card company resolved the dispute in my favor. Its been over three weeks and I never received a product or shipment info. The site specified 5-12 business days for the shipping info. I am really bummed as I wanted the router for that too good to be true price. This site looked so legit I think this might be a very bad Christmas for folks buying things online.
“Appears to be a scammer”
10/30/19
• Previous review
They charged my card two weeks ago. They do not answer emails and have not supplied a tracking number. I will be disputing the charge this morning with the bank.

The site looks very real to me.
anony73
11/7/19
Number not in service, address is fake, emails lead no where. They got my eye by being on top three results in Google. But the price was too good to be true, half what everyone else charges. Glad I looked them up and tried to call
egalj
11/4/19
I am so pissed right now! Why would google allow a non-legal website to be posted on their search? If I decided to do something like this it won't be long before I'm in the news with handcuffs... or who knows, maybe it is them!
traceen
10/24/19
Scammers fake address fake phone # unable to contact unable to call. Not a true company scammers scammers scammers scammers scammers
nicolasl17
10/23/19
They completely ripped off our own brand and photos, and pretend to sell them for very low prices. ALL the products on their page are stolen photos, they have nothing to sell.
scottk578
10/8/19
Prices too good to be true. Shipping prices unrealistically low. Odd language in support section, sounds like an awkward translation. When I Googled their address, the street does not even exist! (1752 Juniper Drive, Saginaw MI 48607)
oxanau
10/3/19
Earlier my money were stolen by Hydrateams.com. The site disappeared a few days after I made online purchase. Then I found the same item for exactly the same price $253.99 in globalbigs.com. Before even trying to buy I check their phone and address. Both do not exist!!! Even logos for this too companies are very similar.

It's a company that shouldn't be on the search, especially by google!

By Egal J.

anyone that actually ships the product would be better.

By Bill C.

Not yet but when the banks open on Tuesday I'll be filing a complaint.

By Karin H.

Was looking for a fear price on Google shopping. Earlier the same price offered other company that stole my money.

By Oxana u.
Questions? Get answers from the GlobalBigs staff and other customers.

3 Photos for GlobalBigs