Review of GiftTree

1800 W Fourth Plain Blvd Ste 120B
Vancouver, WA 98660-1367, US

missyh29
4/12/19

I needed a gift basket last minute. I know this is tough so I made sure I selected something they identified as same day. I choose a whole fruit gift basket with a bottle of Champagne. Easy right select some fruit,place in basket add Champagne done. Apparently not, they contacted me 3 hours later that no florist in the town could fill the order, but I could do a flower bouquet instead. The best part though was they had no problem processing my payment and even after they canceled the order, I still had to call them back about my refund which will take 3-5 business days. What a disappointment. The best part is the local grocery store was able to fill my order and deliver the basket in 2 hours. Way to go Hy-Vee!!

Response from Sara M., GiftTree Representative
Dear Missy,

This absolutely pains me to see that we failed to deliver your order and I'm very sorry that you had taken the time to find an alternative when this happened. I would love to look into what happened and send a little something your way as an extra apology for the issues. Please reach me at reviews@gifttree.com with your order ID or recipient's name. I appreciate you letting us know where improvements can be made!

Best Regards,
Sara M
aia8
3/20/19

I paid 80 for the Orchard Fruit Basket -BEST and I got the worst fruit basket I get to sent. Sending it to my grandmother in law, worst decision I've done. Dont order here! I need my refund

Response from Sara M., GiftTree Representative
Hi Ai A,
This is definitely not the impression we'd want to make with you and I'd love to find out how this happened and ensure we get this turned around. Please reach us at help@gifttree.com so we can see this resolved! We look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,
Sara M.
derekj46
3/6/19

The items were arranged nicely and the packaging was great. Thanks! It seems the company takes good care in assembly.

franziskas2
2/20/19

I am from UK. Great way to get gifts for my daughter and son in law living in the US. Quality products delivered to the door. Yes, more expensive than high street prices but postage from here to USA is exorbitant so it even out.

Response from Sara M., GiftTree Representative
Franziska, Thank you so much for letting us help with your gift giving for your Daughter and Son in law. I imagine with being so far away it would be difficult to send gifts. We are so happy we were able to help.

gloriag111
2/19/19

Both gifts were received with much joy and enthusiasm. They both loved the idea, the surprise and praised the quality of the ingredients.

Response from Sara M., GiftTree Representative
Gloria, Thank you so much for sharing with us that your recipients enjoyed their gifts. We love being able to help our customers bring Joy and surprise to their recipients! If you ever need any help or have any questions in the future please feel free to give us a call at 1-800-379-4065 we would love to help.

victoriam240
2/19/19

The basket was ordered to arrive on a Wednesday and came exactly on time in a lovely gift basket. All the fruit was fresh and snack selection was great. I made a really nice impression for our new employee. Thank you

Response from Sara M., GiftTree Representative
Victoria, What a amazing gift to choose for a new employee, I love that your company does this. And I am very thrilled that the basket was great and arrived on time. I hope the recipient really enjoyed it!

jennifern211
2/19/19

We ordered quite a few gifts for our clients over the holidays and received great feedback about the quality and collection of items.

Response from Sara M., GiftTree Representative
Jennifer, I am so happy to hear this. Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to help with your business gifts, we truly appreciate it. I am thrilled your clients loved their gifts from you. If we can ever help in the future or have any questions please feel free to give our Business gifting dept a call at 1-800-379-4064 we would be happy to help!

reginah68
2/19/19

A GREAT and easy experience. Ordered...delivered (on time).received!
The recipient was more than happy with the gift.

Response from Sara M., GiftTree Representative
Regina, Thank you so much for sharing your experience. I am really excited that everything went so smoothly and that your recipient was happy with their gift! I hope they had an amazing birthday! If you ever have any questions or concerns please feel free to call us at 1-800-379-4065 or we have Live chat, we would love to help!

jk278
2/19/19

Very happy with the gifts! Delivered as requested and recipients were very pleased. Pretty and perfectly presented.

Response from Sara M., GiftTree Representative
J.K, I am so happy everything went great and your recipients were very pleased with their gifts! Thank you for giving us the chance to help you with your gifts, we really do appreciate it. If you ever have any questions or concerns please feel free to give us a call at 1-800-379-4065 or we have Live chat, we would be happy to help!

parsonsw
2/18/19

We sent this fruit basket to one of our employees dad after he had surgery. He was really impressed as was our employee. We also sent out flowers to an employees wife and a care package to him as well as another order of flowers for another employees wife. Everything was done beautifully and we received awesome reviews on each and every gift.

Response from Sara M., GiftTree Representative
Parsons, I love hearing about how the recipients reacted to their gifts. Thank you so very much for sharing your stories of gifts you have sent. We are truly excited that we were able to help you, and that your recipients very much enjoyed their gifts from you. If you ever have any questions please feel free to call us at 1-800-379-4065 or we have Live chat, we would love to help.

anthonya219
2/18/19

I use this site for Drs birthdays and always pre-set the birthday gifts to go out. The website only allows me to setup up to 2 months in advance not more. That would be a good update.

Response from Sara M., GiftTree Representative
Anthony, This is amazing feedback. I think if you contact our business gifting department they may be able to help with this. Their phone number is 1-800-379-4064.

ericab113
2/18/19

Bought my fiance the putter set and it is BEAUTIFUL. I can't wait until spring when he can start using it, but it comes in a stunning case and is very easy to assemble the putter, too.

Response from Sara M., GiftTree Representative
Erica, I am so happy to hear this. I absolutely love this gift, and I hope your Fiance enjoys using it very much. Thank you so much for your Amazing feedback, we really appreciate it.

maryc841
2/18/19

The site was easy to navigate, and there were so many lovely options at a variety of price points. I was sending two gifts to two locations, and it was simple to do this in one transaction. The recipients were pleased with their gifts which arrived promptly. I would definitely use Gift Tree again and recommend highly to others!

Response from Sara M., GiftTree Representative
Mary, This makes me smile. I am very excited that you found us, and that your ordering process went smoothly. We appreciate you allowing us to help with your gift giving. I am so happy your recipients were pleased with their gifts! If we can ever help you in the future or you have any questions or concerns please feel free to call us at 1-800-379-4065 or we have Live chat, we would be happy to help.

hannaho17
2/18/19

I ordered and scheduled the delivery, and I was a little apprehensive that it would not work, but GiftTree kept me updated on the details of it and it arrived with no problems at all. The basket was already arranged and the recipients were very satisfied.

Response from Sara M., GiftTree Representative
Hannah, I am so happy that we were able to help with your worries and that your gift arrived with no problems and that your recipients enjoyed it. Please know if you are ever worried about a gift, you can always call us for any questions we are here to help you. Our phone number is 1-800-379-4065 or we have Live chat.

crisl11
2/18/19

Stellar delivery and top notch products. They even assisted in communication with recipients. Very considerate and sincere.

Response from Sara M., GiftTree Representative
Cris. Thank you so much for your wonderful review of our company. I am so excited that we were able to help you with your gift giving! I hope your recipients loved their gift very much. Please know we are always here for you, to help in anyway we can to make the entire experience successful for you and your recipient. If you ever have any questions or concerns please feel free to reach us at 1-800-379-4065 we would love to help.

mariae149
2/18/19

I bought this gift basket for a friend going through a tough time- she was overwhelmed at how beautiful it was.

Response from Sara M., GiftTree Representative
Maria, What a sweet thing to do for a friend during a tough time in her life. I am so happy we were able to help you with your gift giving. And I am so excited that her gift seemed to make her very happy.

sandras500
2/18/19

Purchased as an gift for a family member. Site was easy to navigate. Gift arrived exactly as pictured with great reception. On time almost to the minute.Detailed updates all along delivery process where sent to me which helped me enjoy the surprise as well. It's my 2nd purchase both with the same results. Very well done. Thank you.

Response from Sara M., GiftTree Representative
Sandra, Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We really appreciate it. Sounds like everything went well start to finish and that makes me very excited! I am so happy we were able to keep in touch with you through out the entire process to keep you updated on what was happening. If you ever have any questions in the future please feel free to call us at 1-800-379-4065 or we have Live chat, we would be happy to help!

teresac211
2/18/19

My recipients were away on delivery date. Customer service was pleasant, professional, had gift resent went my recipients returned.

Response from Sara M., GiftTree Representative
Teresa, Thank you so much for reaching out to us, when you found out your recipient were away on the delivery date. We are always here to do our best in makes gift giving a great experience for you and your recipient. I'm glad everything worked out well! I hope your recipient enjoyed their gift from you. If you have any questions or concerns in the future please reach out again at 1-800-379-4065 or we have Live chat, we are here to help!

deniseh219
2/18/19

Sent this as a gift. Received rave reviews from a pleased receipient. Have used Gift Tree often and have never been disappointed.

Response from Sara M., GiftTree Representative
Denise. Thank you so much for letting us help with your gifts. We really do appreciate it. I am so happy your recipient loved their gift from you. That you keeping coming back often is Amazing!

erikat26
2/18/19

I've used GiftTree to send multiple clients gifts, and they've all loved them! I like the variety of items to choose from, including wine, food and spa type gifts. Additionally, they offer great service, reasonable prices, and timely shipping! I recommend GiftTree.

Response from Sara M., GiftTree Representative
Erika, Thank you so much for all your wonderful words about our company. I am very excited that you have given us the opportunity to help with your client gifts. We really do appreciate it. If you ever have any questions, concerns, suggestions anything please feel free to reach out to our Business Gifting department they are amazing 1-800-379-4064.

julianet
2/18/19

I did not know there was a lead time for some nicer baskets. THIS SHOULD BE ADVERTISED. Now I know. I could not get the basket I wanted

Response from Sara M., GiftTree Representative
Hi Juliane, I am so sorry about this. But I am a little confused by your term lead time on the basket. I am assuming a delay, which for hand delivered fruit and gourmet could be 24 hours depending on the delivery location. On our shipped baskets, except for the shipping process that should be the only delay. I might be reading your review incorrectly, if so would you please email me at Reviews@gifttree.com, I would like to find out about this delay and see how we can go about fixing it.

ph61
2/18/19

Good products. Overpriced shipping costs that aren't revealed until the final stages of ordering. Upfront pricing for the entire order based on zip code would be a great idea.

Response from Sara M., GiftTree Representative
P.H I am happy you like our products. And your feedback is amazing, I really appreciate your suggestion and will pass it on to the correct department. If you ever have any questions or concerns or more feedback! Please feel free to give us a call at 1-800-379-4065 we would love to help.

wendyf91
2/18/19

I bought multiple thank you gifts for friends and all of them were extremely happy. I will be purchasing again when in need. Thank you!

Response from Sara M., GiftTree Representative
Wendy, I am so happy to her your Thank you gifts were a big success. Thank you so much for giving us the chance to help you with your gift giving. We really appreciate it. If we can help in the future and you have any questions or concerns please feel free to call us at 1-800-379-4065 or we have Live chat, we would be happy to help!

stephaniee90
2/18/19

Excellent. I ordered a hamper for a friend in the US and found GiftTree with a brilliant selection of gifts and a reliable delivery service . I will certailny use them again

Response from Sara M., GiftTree Representative
Stephanie. I am so excited that we were able to help you with a gift for you friend in the US. I imagine it has to be difficult finding a gift for someone who lives in a different country. We are very happy to have you as a British customer! Thank you so much for trusting us to provide a great gift to your friend on your behalf! If you ever have any questions in the future we have Live chat, and we would be happy to help.

theresac151
2/18/19

Great option to send as a condolence gift. It was greatly enjoyed and good value. Would use this service again.

Response from Sara M., GiftTree Representative
Theresa, I am so happy that you found our website, and a great option for a condolence gift. I am really happy the family enjoyed their gift from you. If you ever have any questions or concerns in the future, please feel free to give us a call at 1-800-379-4065 we would be happy to help!

Monica

because they have your money

By Jeff F.

Questions? Get answers from the GiftTree staff and other customers.

6 Photos for GiftTree