GetVCC

GetVCC has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 7 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. GetVCC also ranks 71st among Virtual Goods sites. The most common issues with GetVCC are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate GetVCC?

“fast delivery”

Jen H.
2/12/16

I ordered from them vcc paypal, paid with bitcoin, and i cot my vcc after maybe max 2 hours. I registered my paypal and everything was fine.

“Another Trash VCC Website”

terri m.
8/8/16

Any website with the word VCC in the name is immediately garbage. What do all of them have in common? They are scammers. Cheapvccs, lightvcc, getvcc, purevcc, openvcc, vccsecure, buyvcc, purchasevcc, paypal vcc are all fraud websites. You can easily find the reviews on them to prove that. Do not buy from any of them, they are all ran by the same person which has malware on each of the sites. Visit them at your own risk. Only buy from the sellers on the Aspkin forums or Auction Essistance.

terrim40
August 8th, 2016

You can easily find the reviews on them to prove that.

Only buy from the sellers on the Aspkin forums or Auction Essistance.
jenh22
February 12th, 2016
conorm16
March 11th, 2016
My experience with this website is positive! i ordered the Reloadaable VCC and i was expecting instant delivery after payment, but i couldn't find it in the download section of my account. I asked them to fix over the live chat and they send me the card apologizing to the fact that was out of stock and so they had to manually send me.
edinb2
March 10th, 2016
I bought the paypal vba for verify my usa paypal and it worked very well. the delivery isn't instant, it took 2h becasue they need to activate the vba in real time for me to use. instead of the microdeposit, i was given username and password and following the instruction on the video i get my payapl verified the same day! i reccomen their service
susanh154
February 18th, 2016
Hi! After my friend recommended me this service, I ordered the vcc paypal. The process was fast and I got the email that I can download my vcc from the account. It worked and my paypal is finally verified.
Maybe I was lucky or maybe the previous commentators got mistaken, cause the customer service was nice and helpful for me.

Tip for consumers: pay with bitcoin, they told me it's the fastest

quetei
August 23rd, 2015
Getvcc.net isa total scam they accept many payment options but they do not deliver, i pay by bitcoin , it said between 15-45 minutes you should get a confirmation of your payment to your email , well guess what i never did is been 3 days already and nothing try to chat with then thru the site always offline, u try to reach them to skype the number or skype id does not exist, i send emails and nothing , you have been warned
ahmadn8
March 27th, 2015
I had to update this comment for honesty
i got a refund from the service provider through paypal dispute although i'm pretty sure it happened because of paypal not the service provider this is till my opinion and the fact it happened
==========================================================
They will draw your money instantly and most probably you will get nothing

Ordered 3 items one delivered after several mistakes & emails
2 other never delivered no customer care response no response to emails
==========================================================

Don't bother with this seller. Stick with the Aspkin forums or Auction Essistance.

By RICKY P.