Review of PC Game Supply

Tel: +1-866-999-7441
chris@pcgamesupply.com

jacobp103
4/28/19

Took our deposit but will not allow us to make a purchase...they kept are money and told us we are beat, they don't offer refunds. So basically they steal your money and say you can't have it back...and you can not speak to a human when u contact support its all automated messages...they could care less about you or your money they are a scam and need to be shut down

terryn67
2/17/19

The worst customer service I have ever experienced. Orders keep being refused, and they simply send generic unhelpful responses by email.
There are many reasons why your order may have been cancelled. Unfortunately if an order has been cancelled we do not have specific information as to why this has occurred.
Unfortunately, we cannot disclose any specific reason why your order was cancelled because it gives an opportunity to circumvent our system.
Also we will be unable to provide any information regarding your future orders.

chauncym
1/25/19

I've been using pcgamesupply since 2015, and I've never had issues before, the delivery is always instant, and delivered on the page so I don't have to go sifting through my email for the card
My only gripe about this site (the reason I gave it 4 instead of 5 stars) is that it has a daily purchase limit. I don't buy cards very often, but when I do I buy them in bulk, so being limited to $180 purchases is a little bit annoying
I'll also mention I've only ever purchased KK cards on this site, so experiences may be different with different types of cards, but when it comes to buying KK, I've never had an issue with anything other then the daily purchase limit

mhmda
1/15/19

Very bad experience with this site 3 unsuccessful orders which was canceled because the $#*!ing manager cancelled my order for no reason with being charged for every order and waiting 15 days to claim a refund for 1 order the other 2 still pending idk why i think they are a scam site i never claimed anything but got charge, plus what a site that need the security code of your credit instead for cvv no one but from them for go for g2a.com better and they will give you instantly the key code not take you money and guve you refund after 15 days very bad experience for me i will put it on every site for no one to buy from these scams

kats86
12/22/18

I needed to purchase a Steam account gift card for my brother-in-law. I signed up for this website and used my PayPal account to pay for a $20 gift card. I was sent an e-mail informing me that my order needed to be reviewed by a manager? Strange. Then, when I contacted customer service to ask how long a review usually takes, I was then informed my order had been cancelled. They didn't inform me that it was cancelled, I had to find out after a wasted day where I could've moved on to purchase the gift card elsewhere. There's no valid reason my order should've been cancelled, so in case this website is a scam that just wanted my PayPal info, I went and changed my password. I'll be posting this negative review anywhere I possibly can, because there's no reason I should've been denied service from this company, if they are a legit business. Vijay, the customer service representative I was in contact with, was robotic and unsympathetic in his responses. What an awful experience with this company.

josephp299
11/2/18

Purchased was constantly cancelled and I was unavailable to buy anything from the site. This is understandable but when support was contacted they instantly and immediately responded saying they don't know anything. For a site that probably relies heavily on customer-support relations, it's a joke.

mikec663
10/17/18
• Updated review

Since writing another review, they have contacted me and gave me the information I need to log in.

Write reviews to get their attention. And always keep your receipts to accounts you buy.

“2018 is not the same as when I first bought, in 2013”
10/17/18
• Previous review

So apparently their slogan of anything goes wrong with a "life time" guarantee runs out in 4 yrs. I have an issue getting into the account, and I cant get anyone on the phone, no email reply, no facebook reply, and no website reply. But if I listed the character to be sold, I get a reply in less than 12 hrs asking if I want to sell?!

Yeah, they are no help and apparently dont offer any support at all. They only care about reselling.

I gave them many opportunities to contact me and they never replied. I still have the original email of when I bought from them.

rolfj1
7/12/18

I ordered multiple $10 PSN USA cards, and they were available in my account within seconds.

If you order the $10 cards there is no activation fee!

pinhasd
7/2/18

Worst service ever, agent Vijay from PCgamesupply not helping at all! also, there is a technical issue in your site- what a dissapointment!

davidm1144
5/4/18

LAZY, automated con.. I sent a note the brothers that own the place and it went directly to the half witted, non existent customer support. If everything is perfect, the order may work, but otherwise they will use their incredible intelligence to discern whether you are worthy to help and work with. So basically if there are ANY issues with the order, good luck!!!

claudc11
4/16/18

I have been buying iTune Cards from PC Game Supply for a couple years now. Most are delivered in under a minute. A few times it took a couple hours. But that still beats getting dressed, driving to store, and back home. Very happy.

sherryls
3/7/18

It was my son's birthday and I needed to buy a PSN gift card, I found this site, purchased the code and it was delivered within a few minutes after placing my order. Happy mom, happy son!

toml156
10/4/17

Order cancelled 5 or 6 times because they tell me that no more card are availables for my region (Quebec) but some people from ontario are able to order ... There's no Specific PSN card for Quebec .. cards are for all canadian! They don't want to sell to people from Quebec Province! This seller is really bad!

andewg
7/28/17

I placed an order for a PSN card. The payment page says £5.33, but then comes out on the Order Confirmation that it's now £16+ and they've sold me a different item. Customer service refuse to admit any mistake on their part, and also refuse to refund me. Having to go through my card provider to charge it back to the company to get my money back.

Tip for consumers: Avoid, as the customer service is non-existent

gabej4
7/28/17

I wanted some PlayStation currency to reload my wallet, found this site and had my code in less than two minutes. More words to reach the minimum review size.

alexm295
7/28/17

Worst customer service I've ever seen. I tried to order a one day sale item, and it constantly voided my orders as I was checking out. Seven times they cancelled it, for unknown reasons. Upon contacting customer service, the first representative told me it couldn't go through because I had multiple accounts. Which was odd to me considering this was my first time trying to shop there. The next representative to get to me was already after the sale had ended, but in futility I asked what went wrong regardless. He told me the item wasn't available in my region. Which is odd since my brother in the same region successfully ordered at the same time. Upon questioning this, he gave me the exact same response again. What a frustrating company, they didn't seem to want to listen or do business with me. At the end of the day, all I wanted was a straight answer.

jesseh58
7/27/17

Easy to set up and use, much faster and more convenient than other sites I've purchased from. I recommend PC Game Supply to everyone I know!

francoisb6
7/27/17

I am always pleased with the delivery of the items I purchase. I feel confident in the sites security and i feel safe. Once the high standard is maintained i will continue to be a happy customer

ahmeds67
7/26/17

I need to ask you about more discounts
More cards options like 5 10 20 in the £ groups
But Thanks at all

ericaf33

This is my 3rd purchase , and I must say that the
Service you give is excellent. I would definately
Recommend pc games supply to my family and friends.

jesusr36
7/26/17

Compre 12 de meses de suscripción para PS Plus, y el mensaje con el código llega inmediatamente, el pago es seguro porque es atraves de PayPal, y si, los códigos funcionan para cuentas mexicanas (por lo menos los de PS Plus)

adams278
7/26/17

i give them my cash, they give me my card... just kinda wish i had like rewards thing with them, then id be willing to spend more ,,,, but its still a good site to get what you need.

carmines13
7/26/17

Have used them many times over the last couple of years and service is super quick, safe and secure.

isabellev3

Toujours fiable et sécuritaire ..merci
Je le recommande à tous , pour un paiement en ligne rapide, fiable et instantané peu importe le pourquoi, moi c'est mon choix.

daschm
7/26/17

As title states, fast, reliable service but I hate the monthly spending limit... I had to make a new account just to spend my money

Tip for consumers: Hit the monthly spending limit? Just make multiple accounts

Because there are at least 2 agents in this whole garbage company!!!! Maybe even 2 brothers - they service is poor and very awfull. These two agents in costumer service support cannot even support anyone that need help and advise

By Pinhas D.

Questions? Get answers from the PC Game Supply staff and other customers.

PC Game Supply?