The Proactiv

The Proactiv has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. The most common issues with The Proactiv are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate The Proactiv?

“Just a big zit!”

emilie p.
11/1/17

Proactive worst thing ever! They state the will refund you but they don't I've been calling for ever and they keep claiming they haven't received my goods now its past 6 months so they can no longer refund me as its past the allowed time very convenient for them. Customer service agent manger Shannon wasn't helpful at all and rude!

emiliep3
November 1st, 2017

Questions? Get answers from the The Proactiv staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about The Proactiv?

Have a question about The Proactiv?