Review of Getmailbird

Getmailbird reviews

fosterm27
9/28/18

I paid for this program. I didn't find it user friendly, it loads slowly, it doesn't have emojis, it doesn't update as other email clients do and you cannot change these settings.You cannot put a priority on a message or read receipt and there are no spam filters. When I went away for my work I loaded mailbird onto my laptop and ensured all my email history was loaded too, when I got to my hotel none of my email history was on the program it had all disappeared. I contacted their support requesting a refund, yes they said no problem and asked me why I wanted one the next day they refused quoting I had passed 14 days. In this day and age this is a pathetic company it shows it doesn't have it's customers needs in it's interest. My clients can get a refund from us easily and with no hassle. My advice do NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT they do not deserve anyone's business with this outdated short sighted behaviour.

andreal152
6/28/18

Its the best email client I've ever used. Period.I would like to give you a great compliment on Mailbird. I have been checking this out for only 24 hrs. I love it and purchased the the Pro version. I had Incredimail for years and it is so messed up and broken. Thanks for such a great email client!

georges457
6/27/18

All in all if someone is looking for an alternative for Microsoft Outlook that doesn't have all of the extra bells and whistles, but is still usable, I would highly recommend Mailbird. It is a great email client that has a lot of compatibility and the user interface keeps things simple and pleasing on the eyes. It doesn't have a ton of features, but it makes up for that by having some extra plug-ins to put useful services directly into the client. For example, I have my Google Calendar implemented with my Gmail account in Mailbird to be able to see all of my upcoming appointments from within the app. As a Project Fi subscriber, I am also able to access Hangouts from within the app which lets me make calls and texts directly from Mailbird.

Tip for consumers: I would give the free trial a shot to see if it will work well for your needs. If you're using something like Exchange, Outlook would be better suited for your needs. If you're using a personal email, it is definitely a great option.

Questions? Get answers from the Getmailbird staff and other customers.

Getmailbird?