GeoSense

GeoSense has a consumer rating of 4.5 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. GeoSense ranks 6th among Maps sites.

How would you rate GeoSense?

“I don't know how I came across this site, but after...”

Meredith W.
3/9/11

I don't know how I came across this site, but after stumbling upon it I'm completely addicted and haven't stopped playing it. It's very easy to play, just jump right in. It's a lot of fun, but I'm really embarrassed at how bad I am. I'd probably have a panic attack if I tried to play against someone else, so I'm just doing the single player right now. My only (minor) complaint is that you can't really register at the site with an email address, so if you want to change your password or something like that there's no way to do it.

Questions? Get answers from the GeoSense staff and other customers.

Hello, Hol?, Bonjour et Bienvenue sur notre blog Geosense.net! Je suis Elodie, maman de deux enfants et journaliste de profession. Pour mon boulot, je suis r̩guli̬rement amen̩e? Voyager aux 4 coins du monde, mais en vrai maman poule pas q...

How do I know I can trust these reviews about GeoSense?

Have a question about GeoSense?