Gasbike.net

Gasbike.net has a consumer rating of 1.5 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Gasbike.net also ranks 27th among Scooters sites. The most common issues with Gasbike.net are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Gasbike.net?

“Terrible product”

Rebecca B.
6/1/20

I enjoy the bike but the quality of the parts seem to be sub par. The clutch was going bad when it arrived and have had bike about 1 month and have had to replace the clutch. Will not buy from this company again.

karenm749
August 15th, 2018
Didn't ship 1 item in order. It took me 4 emails and 2 phone calls to find out that it was backordered. Didn't even give me a refund until last phone call. Buy from someone else that actually cares.
seanm166
December 7th, 2017
I have ordered from this site twice. The first time went well. However the second time i am encountering problems... i ordered an expensive bike part and payed extra to have it shipped 1 day fed ex ground. They sent me a confirmation, i waited all day for fed ex guy who never showed... it said it was supposed to arrive yesterday "by end of day" so i wasted a whole day waiting for the fed ex truck that never showed up. And here it is the next day and i looked up the tracking number and it says "shipping label created" but fed ex doesnt have my package yet, and to contact the shipper... so i called the number pervided for the site, and it is right in the middle of business hours too. And the first 2 times i called i got put on hold and then hung up on... im on hold again as i type this, i was on hold 5 minutes then someone picked up the line but didnt say anything but i could hear people talking, i said ": hello" and boom, gotr put back on hold... i have now been on hold for 25 minutes and counting...
rebeccab757
June 1st, 2020
perd
June 7th, 2019
The customer service is simply awful. I purchased a springer fork and they shipped it without the part that connects the springer rods to the top of the fork. No biggie, I asked them to sent that part ASAP as I was waiting to mock up my bike and now would have to wait due to their error. I got a response on Memorial day that they would look into it "tomorrow" as it was a holiday... cool with me. The next day nothing so after 2 days I emailed again looking for a status and their reply was "They are still reviewing the case". Huh? What case? I again asked them to ship ASAP as there's nothing to review and they messed up. I haven't even asked for a discount or anything I just want my part so I asked for info so I can contact a supervisor. The reply back was "Missing claims take about 3-5 business days to be completed" and no contact info for a supervisor.

I tried calling their BS phone line... it hangs up on you at 10 min 15 sec... every time. No one EVER answers the line. Oh, and if you try to press 2 to have them call you back while keeping your place in line... don't bother, they won't call you back.

If you want to risk working with a vendor like this then you deserve what you'll get.

Questions? Get answers from the Gasbike.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Gasbike.net?

Have a question about Gasbike.net?