Review of Garmin

Tel: +1-913-397-8200
webmaster@garmin.com

eladk1
3/3/18

the site has a horrible bug. It tells me to fill in fields which are not even there, and sometimes says something like - user object as invalid fields, no matter what I do. It is the worst website I encountered in a long long time.
Besides, customer support works only Monday to Friday and there is a long waiting time.
Shame on you Garmin - the worst customer service!

sandyc61
12/16/16

Great products! I`m using one myself and got one for my parents. Quality of service, support and the gps accuracy itself - all brilliant!

aarong44
7/25/16

Had a vivosmart wrist band from garmin that had some screen issues. After sending it to them under warranty they called back letting me know the model I have is back-ordered. They offered me a free upgrade to a vivosmart HR. Love the new model and how great the service was.

eveventsb
8/25/15

Reliable sat nav...hasn't got me lost yet

dieterm
2/23/15

Best quality for gps devices I've found so far.

dirkv4
5/13/14

Phenomenal customer service. I had some issues with my GPS, they quickly resolved it, told me how to quickly and easily update my firmware and then gave me a discount code to download some new maps! Great folks and passionate about their products.

laurels2
11/20/13

Bought an updated model GPS for wife's car a couple of years ago. After some routes on roads that weren't on the database recently, we decided it might be time for some database updates. Unfortunately the limited memory of the unit wouldn't handle the entire update. Initially downloaded loaded only the Eastern U.S. (our normal touring region), This update went a lot faster than the update earlier on an older unit. Bought some additional storage, reran the update which included the entire U.S.and was done in minutes. Garmin continues to be top notch in my book.

The nautical unit that I used on our boat was equally was satisfying, with lots of nice features. Go Garmin!!

carll12
8/11/13

I admit my iPhone has made my Garmin device less critical, but still whenever I go on a trip I bring my Garmin GPS along. They are probably not the cheapest on the market, but I've found them to be quite reliable.

jonathanp1
5/19/13

Garmin sells GPS stand alone devices, etc. So far, so good. The problem starts when the devices start demanding "map updates." This becomes so annoying that you figure: ok, i'll do the upgrade since the device has been very very good to me. Here's what happens: The happy customer goes to the Garmin website, you plug in your device, pay for the new maps, and then (get ready for the ride)...NIGHTMARE!! First, various HTTP 500 errors occur (i.e. unidentified server errors). Then, try calling customer service--THEY'RE NEVER OPEN DURING HOURS YOU NEED THEM. You finally get ahold of someone and you are told (in so many words) that you're a moron and that you didn't do some software upgrade. Ok, you do the upgrade...more HTTP 500 errors. Again, customer support isn't available. Repeat cycle. Here's the moral of the story: Download a directions app to your smartphone and forget Garmin.

toddw3
8/23/11

the garmin forerunner is the best piece of running gear that I have every owned. It is truly fantastic, and I would never go running again without one.

simonh1
3/28/10

Questions? Get answers from the Garmin staff and other customers.

Garmin?