autocardvdgps.com reviews

Tel: +1.4806242599
b2b@autocardvdgps.com

brandonj19
10/2/15

Best site to buy cheap and good quality works. I recommend this site.

richp12
5/3/13

I decided to order this player even after I've read some bad reviews on it.
I have this DVD Navigation a few months ago. It is very easy to install, and the build quality is not bad.

Thanks to the CAN-BUS, you can assign some main functions to your steering wheel remote control, like Vol +/-, Mute, SRC, CH +/- etc.

It is very easy to use. I like the BT and Navigation very much. I would buy this kind of DVD Navigation again, if I change my car.

I am using iGO as my navigation software. It pauses the music if the direction voice comes. The music continues after the voice, but it bothers me. I can shut down the voice, but it is a navigation, it doesn't make sense without direction voice. Is there any way to continue the music and just lower the volume?

helenl15
1/17/13

My family really enjoys using headrest player!
I am a die-hard music fan and I was trying to find a DVD player that would find space in my car. I could not make time to listen to it as most of my time is spent in my office while rest at home. Thus, I was desperately finding a device that I could plug into the dashboard of my car. I came to know to about the headrest DVD player from a friend. He recommended the device so much that I was compelled to see it on the Internet. I read its details vividly and found the recommendation true. The player did have many features. Among them all, the best feature I found out was its price band.
I could not really digest that a device offering so many features will come at such affordable cost but then it was true! I immediately ordered one for myself. Though its delivery was fast, I was faster. No sooner did I receive it, I started using it. I mounted the setup on the dashboard and took the seat.
Believe me or not, but the player is a marvel. The interface they have designed is so convenient to use that one never has to divert their attention from driving. The touch panel makes it very easy to navigate between menus, songs, videos, and others. Its 9" of screen proved to be very useful. The bigger screen enables the back seat occupant to take an easy look at the video. The problem with other players is that either the screen is very small or they do not have a screen at all. My family was thus very happy with the device.
I am still using the DVD player in my car. In addition, I would recommend it to everyone who has ever looked for a decent player that fits in the budget

Questions? Get answers from the autocardvdgps.com staff and other customers.

autocardvdgps.com?