GarageCabinetsOnline.com reviews

Tel: (855-248-6723

kaym91
Kay M.
12/5/18

Shopping was quick and easy. I even received a 1% discount just for fun on top of the excellent price to begin with!

kenneths228
Kenneth S.
11/24/18

The only issue that I had was a lazy driver that delayed my delivery. This is a very good company and I will buy from them again. The products are second to none and the online employees are great to deal with. One more thing, these cabinets really look good.

nicholasr209
Nicholas R.
11/11/18

So far experience is great although I could not find the led lighting kit to go with the cabinets. Also the cabinets took about 4 weeks to ship and there was issues with Garage cabinets online getting Info saying shipping company had cabinets but they did not also when you got the tracking number and you went to the shipper website he could not track your shipment

jedg10
Jed G.
9/28/18

Strait forward website, easy to search and seem my options. Loved the 2% just because discount was icing on the cake that was really appreciated.

rickj87
rick j.
9/11/18

Excellent, trying to place order online and had a few fears about the process so called and then placed order online to ensure everything was correct, so far fantastic great customer service !

jeffs310
Jeff S.
9/10/18

Would not let me set a new default credit card in profile even after old card deleted repeatedly. Added a new card to profile but could not select at checkout (only card that showed was one I deleted multiple times). Credit card screen bleeds off the edge of iPad. Chat popup very hard to eliminate on iPad, had to switch to PC

ralpht43
Ralph T.
8/1/18

Quick and simple... Clear description and images... Convenient and intuitive checkout process. Great pricing... Thanks!

carolec55
CAROLE C.
6/20/18

First class quality. Much better than I ever expected! Excellent delivery. Very happy with the entire experience!

petera190
peter a.
6/18/18

I would suggest making recommendations about what installation accessories are suggested to complete the order (screws, end caps, trim)

jonathank100
jonathan k.
6/6/18

I waited for online chat support for 30 mins and it never got a response. I also called the 1-800 number multiple times and only got a voicemail

bradyh34
Brady H.
6/4/18

Great company to order from. Found my product easily...and at a much cheaper price than several other venders. The option to use Paypal made payment and shipping super easy. Will be back.

alu2
Al U.
5/28/18

I enjoyed looking at your products wasn’t too happy about that availability of most. I also know idea what the ETA will be makes you wonder

brianh346
Brian H.
5/21/18

Great prices, and seems to be simple ordering. Can't give a 5 Star yet for buying again as I can't honestly answer until I receive the product.
Product has arrived and installation was easy. All cabinets arrived with out damage. The only thing I didn't give 5 stars on was delivery time. I wish it was faster, but mostly because I had been working through a different vendor for almost 2 months, and didn't get the correct order twice, so having to wait again was tough. The delivery time was about the same as the other vendor, just wish it was faster.

andreac206
Andrea C.
5/19/18

Great price, customer service, and very fast shipping! Much sooner than expected. Shopped around and found they offered the lowest price with extras included for our Newage garage cabinets. Will definitely buy from them again if we need to add more.

scottd169
Scott D.
5/11/18

Your website checkout was very difficult to use. It made me have to repeat the information multiple times. Finally, I had to register to get it to work.

barbarap188
BARBARA P.
5/10/18

I use a Mac and your order page was a little hard to use. Something in the Javascript kept moving the focus around which made it difficult to fill in the data.

jefff161
Jeff F.
5/4/18

Amy is superb!!! Great follow up and communication. Really appre4ciate her professionalism. An exception to the norm!

mikeb603
Mike B.
4/27/18

Good website and selection. Purchased NewAge cabinets on sale earlier and will again when on sale again.

tonyb213
tony b.
4/9/18

Smooth on time well-packaged very happy with the quality and finish on the cabinets look forward to many years of use

josephh192
Joseph H.
3/14/18

Great experience! I got on an informational chat with Amy. She did the background searches for me, then followed through until my purchase. Couldn't be happier!

dans319
Dan S.
3/10/18

Was very impressed with the quality of the cabinets and the customer service. Will be a repeat shopper.

robertc609
Robert c.
3/9/18

cabinets were great price could be a little bit better will be great if you offered a coupon for a discount or promo code

logant19
Logan T.
2/15/18

Order has not shipped yet. Identified as "In Stock" and usually ships in 5-7 days, it has been 18 days. Based on standard shipping speeds it should have been in my hands last week (at latest). However my CC has been charged already for a product you don't even seem to have!

caseyk28
Casey K.
1/3/18

The experience with ordering was great and the price I paid was unbeatable.

Unfortunately, the cabinets I received had many defects and damage. It's been over a month and I am still waiting for the rest of my cabinets.

darint8
Darin t.
11/4/17

Chat help was awesome haven't unboxed the cabinets yet but everything so far has been great and all involved have been very professionly and helpful

Questions? Get answers from the GarageCabinetsOnline.com staff and other customers.

GarageCabinetsOnline.com?