Gap.ca

Gap.ca has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Gap.ca?

“Do yourself a favour and shop elsewhere”

mary g.
11/27/16

On November 13 I ordered a winter coat with a matching scarf, on the 20th I sent a message that I still have not received a delivery date or notification that my ordered had shipped and considering I made an order with Bootlegger the same date and received the item within 4 days I found this strange. I receive a notice back on the 21st saying are shipping the scarf. I message please do not send the scarf without the coat because they go together... I get the scarf the 24 and a notice that unfortunately the coat is no longer available but they will give me 10% off the coat... Why would I order anything else! Ever! Now I have to return the scarf on my time. NEVER WILL ORDER ANYTHING FROM THE GAP AGAIN!

maryg59
November 27th, 2016
NEVER WILL ORDER ANYTHING FROM THE GAP AGAIN!

Questions? Get answers from the Gap.ca staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Gap.ca?

Have a question about Gap.ca?